[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon VR?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 311x162px
What if there was a VR Pokemon game? and all of the Pokemon were to scale with you and you were literally in the game. I think this would be awesome. Imagine the game feeling epic and you see the huge Pokemon and have to actually fight with them. .
>>
Nah I look autistic enough playing on 3DS.
>>
>>30674199
I don't think it'd be necessary.

VR is one of those things that only makes sense depending on gameplay, not a one size fits all for every genre.

At the very best, it'd just be Pokemon where the 3D actually works.
>>
VR is a gimmick
>>
Actually throwing pokeballs could be cool, but navigating menu's, waiting for your turn in battle and walking around the map wouldn't really work.
>>
VR can become more than a gimmick as long as more people try to make it more than that. I work with kids in my town and us VR as a interactive learning experience for them. Was also planning on making a Pokémon VR game that included about 15 Pokémon along with the ability to catch and battle .
>>
>>30674199
consider that a decent chunk of pokemon are manlet-tier sizes. Hell, if I remember correctly, either 1/3 or 2/3rds of the Regi trio are <5'11

Not saying it couldn't be fun, though.
>>
>>30675230
If you guys could have a choice of what Pokémon goes into the VR game, which would you pick and why?
>>
>POKEMON SHOULD BE OPEN WORLD
>POKEMON SHOULD BE AN MMO
>POKEMON SHOULD BE VR

please stop trying to ruin shit with your meme genres
>>
>>30675382
Not talking about a main series game. Just it would be cool to have a type of game lilt Pokémon stadium except VR.
>>
>>30674199
With VR in its current state I would prefer it if Pokemon stayed well away. Now if we reach SAO-tier levels of VR then I'd be fully on board for that shit my hombre.
>>
>>30676807
A stadium style game would be pretty good actually - a sense of immersion in a real pokemon battle. The turn based mechanics and such would have to be re-invented though, to save just awkwardly standing there while your pokemon got battered to shit.
>>
>>30674199
Turn based combat in VR would be boring as fuck, you'd only see the action from one angle. The gameplay needs to change for it to work.
>>
>>30674199
GF should wait before VR is vastly improved lest we get the 3D in XY meme all over again
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.