[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stars on 3DS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 6

File: 1480243669816.jpg (191KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
1480243669816.jpg
191KB, 1200x628px
Nintendo stated that the Switch was not the replace the 3DS. Now I know that they said the same thing about the GBA and the DS but I think that it was Nintendo not realizing how the DS could be popular.

So wouldn't be weird if Nintendo after making that statement released the next Pokemon game on the Switch? When they seem like they want to push the 3DS a little more? Plus think of the audience that they got thanks to GO I don't think it would be smart to just abandon all of these people a year later.

tl;dr: Could stars be on the 3DS?
>>
>>30672418
No.
Stop it.
Get some help.
>>
>>30672418
>Nintendo stated that the Switch was not the replace the 3DS.

They said the same about Nintendo DS. They are just being cautious in case it flops, OP. Don't be dumb. Switch IS the next handheld.
>>
>>30672418
What if Stars is going to be a Gen VIII game and we get Z/X2Y2 this Gen to set up a new pattern? Then Stars ends up being on the Switch after all, just later than we expected.
>>
>>30672418
Clearly you need some more education on this topic. All recent rumors point to stars being on the switch. GF maxed out the 3DS hardware with SM which is why they want to jump ship as quick as possible. Stars was in development along side SM as you can see from the first teaser with the higher asset models. Also GF confirmed they've been making a gamr for the switch.
>>
>>30672483
Then you wouldn't have Zygarde's new formes wasted in SuMo, stupid anon.
>>
>Could Stars be
no
>>
>>30672418
Its gonna be on the switch. Alot of things were found in the SM code including high quality textures, walking animations, and unused areas
>>
>>30672631
Wasted? They have no story at all despite Sina and Dexio suggest otherwise. Besides maybe Zygarde could get a mega
>>
File: gamefreakoptimization.png (17KB, 541x548px) Image search: [Google]
gamefreakoptimization.png
17KB, 541x548px
>>30672540
>rumors
Literally just that, rumors
>Also GF confirmed they've been making a gamr for the switch.
No they didn't, some rando news site said they confirmed it
>Stars was in development along side SM as you can see from the first teaser with the higher asset models.
>Conveniently ignoring the massive polygon count on XY and SM models ripped straight from the games
>>30672650
>high quality textures
No there weren't
>walking animations
Poke Finder
>unused areas
Literally only seen in the map artwork and nowhere else

I want Pokemon on a platform that isn't underpowered garbage as much as the next guy, but Stars isn't happening, get over it
>>
>>30672418

I believe the phrasing was more "it's not a direct successor to either the 3DS or the Wii U"

which it isn't, because it doesn't replace either, it replaces both.
>>
>>30672761
They found low poly models along with the walking animations. Why would they make walking animations for every Pokémon including legendarys if the would only use it for pokefinder?
>>
>>30672418
Of course the 3DS isn't dead yet. Developers who started working on 3DS games last year will still need to put out games on the 3DS--it's sort of like how there will still be a few WiiU games released even after the Switch debuts. In a year or so though there will be no more 3DS games. My guess is that Stars will be on the Switch and sort of serve as a test run for GF. The next last games on the 3DS will be the Gen 4 remakes since they are rumored to already be in development. After that, a Kanto remake and Gen 8 will be on the Switch. From that point onward, the Switch will be main console.
>>
>>30672761
(You)
>>
>>30672631
Xerneas, Yveltal and/or Zygarde could well get Megas or equivalents thereof; could even end up being a way to get Zygarde in permanent 100% form to go with that. Potential setup =/= wasted.

Also
>SuMo
>>
Stars, if there is one, isn't going to be on the Switch. Sun and Moon were meant for the 3DS. 3rd games always have polished ersions of the original 2. Think of ONE occurance where a 3rd game was on a different system from the original 2 games.
>>
>>30672761
>Poke Finder
bitch please don't make me laugh
>>
File: file.png (50KB, 1029x548px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
50KB, 1029x548px
>>30672823
The low poly models are used for rendering shadows without a massive performance hit, even from afar they're too mangled to work as overworld models
>>
>>30672761
https://www.google.com/amp/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2016/9/20/12986612/pokemon-nintendo-nx
He said it himself pokemon games are coming to the switch

Also, this was on gamestops website
http://www.gamestop.com/switch
>The new Nintendo Switch (a.k.a. Nintendo NX) has finally been revealed, and it's an exciting combination of home and handheld consoles. That's right, it's the first truly hybrid console that you can play anywhere. Play at home, play on the go, play with friends or play alone with the all-in-one Nintendo Switch console.

Nintendo Switch games will include new title offerings from Mario, Splatoon, Zelda, the NBA and more! You will even be able to play Skyrim on the go, or Pokemon at home with the Nintendo Switch. The unit will also include a number of handy, interchangeable Nintendo Switch accessories.

Experience a new era of gaming greatness with the new Nintendo console. The new Nintendo Switch is available March 2017.
>>
>>30672418
They also said it wouldn't replace the Wii U...
>>
>>30672954
Why would they make walking animations for every Pokémon then? Even legendarys and UBs
>>
>>30672418
Oh yep, just like how the 3ds wasn't meant to replace the ds.
>>
>>30672993
What do you think the walking animations are by the way? Walking with pokemon return?
>>
>>30673045
Yeah. It was probably too msuch for the 3ds so they are going to have the feature in stars
>>
>rumors
Proven leaker Eurogamer
Proven leaker LKD
Kotaku sources
IGN sources
People with connections to Nintendo saying it's going to be announced on January
Deniers are going to get BTFO very hard.
>>
95% of pokemon fans have a 3ds. nintendo probably wants pokemon stars in the first year to sell switch units for the holidays. stars is the easiest thing gamefreak can make because the graphics are already there just need to add more content
>>
>>30672964
>Pokemon games are coming to the switch
>Speaking to the Wall Street Journal, Ishihara didn't offer too much information about the games — including whether there would be a new Pokémon title available when the console launches in March — but said the company was very interested in developing titles for the NX.
This pretty much boils down to PR speak for "We don't know, go away"
On top of that, it's a TPC director saying it rather than someone from Game Freak, which means it could be anybody from Genius Sonority to Namco, and the rest of the article is just fuelling rumors and baseless claims, specially when TPC hasn't even confirmed their support for the Switch
>Gamestop
>Trusting an advertising page made by some employee that was given a factsheet and told to sell the unit
>>
>>30673104
Honestly? I think they could sell it if they just ported it and made it HD. But hopefully they're going to actually add more stuff.
>>
>>30673111
Well, its nintendos newest handheld so pokemon will obviously be on it
>>
The DS wasn't going to replace the GBA either kek.

They say that in case the next console fails miserable and they have a cushion to fall back on. They fully intend the Switch to replace the 3DS.
>>
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/799578382778433536
>>
How is Stars going to be able to trade/battle with Sun and Moon if its on Switch?
>>
>>30673222
Same way two 3DS or DS did
>>
>>30673222
It's not going to be on the Switch. Peopere jumping to conclusions as always.
>>
>>30673222
bank
>>
>>30673222
There are PS3 and PS4 games that crossplay with each other.
>>
>>30673111
Why can't you accept the fact that Pokémon will be on the switch?
>>
>>30673266
Switch doesn't play 3DS games. It only has 1 screen.
>>
>>30672761
Like I said, clearly you need to educate yourself before you post.
>>
>>30672761
>>30673111
I bet you thought that Primarina, Incineroar and Decidueye weren't real even after Mallow was revealed.
>>
>>30673093

I don't disagree, but listing Kotaku as an even halfway-credible source isn't helping.
>>
>>30673284
Nintendo is nowhere near competent enough for cross-system play. Especially on 3DS
>>30673276
>>>battle
>>
Wtf did people think that B/W'd third game was going to the 3DS too?
>>
>>30673222
pokemon bank. switch will definitely have a eshop. obviously you cant battle. the graphics will be much better on the switch than 3es
>>
>>30673125
the 3rd version always has more content. so definitely thats guarantee
>>
>>30673339
Pokémon stars actually has tons of proven insiders confirming it.
>>
>>30673335
>implying it'll be possible to battle between 3ds and switch
>>
>>30673413
Sorce(s)?
>>
>>30673422
Eurogamer
LKD (who just leaked footage from an unannounced game yesterday)
Kotaku
IGN
Nibel
>>
>>30673290
AND THE POINT FLEW KVER YA HEDA
>>
>>30673446
Links please?
Also,
>kotaku
>>
>>30673418
Would be bullshit if true, that's like if people with DP couldn't battle people with Platinum
>>
>>30673286
>>30673298
>>30673305
>Pokemon Grey rumors
>Pokemon Z rumors
>Pokemon Delta Emerald rumors
A leak that's confirmed by officially-revealed information isn't dubious, unlike several outlets claiming to have so-called anonymous insider information

>>30673446
>Eurogamer
Going off a tangent on the Polygon article that doesn't confirm anything
>LKD
Running off with Eurogamer's story and calling it her own
>Kotaku
Using Eurogamer as their source
>Kotaku
>IGN
Using Eurogamer as their source
>Nibel
Literally who
>>
>>30673543
>Going off a tangent on the Polygon article that doesn't confirm anything
What? Eurogamer said that they have their own sources to claim that Pokemon Sun/Moon is getting a third version on the Switch.
>Multiple sources tell Eurogamer the game is already well into development, will launch in 2017, and currently holds the codename of Pokémon Stars.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-18-nintendo-switch-will-get-pokemon-sun-and-moon-version
>Kotaku
>Using Eurogamer as their source
No, they claimed to have their own sources:
>We’ve heard the same things separately from our own sources.
http://kotaku.com/report-third-version-of-pokemon-sun-and-moon-coming-to-1789134161
>Literally who
Guy who knows the content of Nintendo Directs in advance.
>>
>>30673093
Leakers haven't said that Pokemon Stars (codename) is going to be announced on January.
I doubt it's gonna be announced on January, but we will see and wait.
>>
>>30673697
If it's coming out in 2017 it can't not be announced in January.
>>
>>30673697
there gonna say a unamed pokemon game is coming this year. there not gonna give any details because he bad business to announce a new pokemon game 2 months after a mainline pokemon game just released. kills sales
>>
Have any of the games she listed been confirmed?
>>
>>30673782
Guardians of the Galaxy
>>
>>30673623
>Nintendo stated that the Switch was not the replace the 3DS

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/31670-13-nintendo-talks-revolution-game-micro-successor

>BIZ: So internally, work is ongoing on the real successor to the GBA?
>BL: Yeah, we're always looking toward the future, to what's next.

I'll post this until you retards finally get it through your skull : announcing that your current, still profitable console is obsolete and useless right before the Holiday season never happens.
>>
>>30673519
The fact a 3rd version will be released so shortly on a new system is bullshit regardless.
>>
>>30673763
>>30673769
I know, I think it will be announced in April or so.
>>
>>30672418

I hope its not for the 3DS because we seem to be at a point where the 3DS isn't powerful enough to handle pokemon games. luckily I have a N3DS, but my friend is playing Sun on a regular 3DS XL and the game is inexcusably laggy and slow I have no idea how they even let that pass testing.
>>
>>30674047
i have a new 3ds xl and shit's lagging in double battles, battle royal and when hatching an egg
>>
>People actually belive the Stars rumor
You know gamefreak stopped doing third versions for a reason right?
And the name is also stupid, Sun and Moon are not about celestial objects, they're about day and night, they wouldn't make another night version.
>>
>>30672418
Yes it's coming to 3DS. The system is proven and already has more than 60 million units sold. While nintendo does own a majority stake in Gamefreak ultimitely the company acts with a great deal of independece. They have proven through their actions in the past that they care more about bumper software sales than supporting nintendo's fledgling hardware.

Just look at where they've released games in the past: Crystal came out on the GBC in 2001, despite the GBA already being out. Stadium 2 bypassed the Gamecube that same year.

Emerald came out on in 2005, a year into the DS's lifespan. It took 2 years for them to actually release anything on the DS.

Black 2/White 2 came out in 2012 on the DS, a year into the 3DS's lifespan. The 3DS was a failing piece of hardware at that point and Nintendo would have been desperate for a killer app, yet still gamefreak waited for it to prove itself. Again they took 2 full years to release XY on it.

Anyone who thinks Switch is getting Pokémon games in 2018 is delusional. Gamefreak WILL NOT release a Pokémon game to a potential audience of under 10 million. If anything Stars might be New 3DS exclusive for a slight performance increase, but even that is doubtful.
>>
>>30672471
This.

People are stupid.
>>
switch is a doa gimmick console
>>
>>30674101
What's the reason they stopped doing third versions?
>>
>>30674101
This. People are sure about this just as they were sure about Pokemon Z. GF tends to act unpredictably and even changes established plans if the public catches wind of them. The Z rumor predates development on Sun/Moon. I think it actively influenced Gamefreak's decision to abandon a Kalos third version. It's not unreasonable to assume this rumor will have the same effect.
>>
>>30674101
It's not exactly a third version, it's an enhanced port.
>>
>>30674177
With the death of the WiiU and the release of Zelda and Mario I have no doubt that it will come out of the gate strong.

If there is a pokemon game being made for it I don't see it being released until the holiday season of 2017
>>
>>30674112
Finally someone who understands that it's not about "MUH HARDWARE", it's about the sales.
GF is a company, not your IT buddy that helps you build your first Computer.
>>
>>30674112
i dont you understand what nintendo is trying to do. 95% of pokemon fans already have a 3ds. the 3rd version always sells half of what the main games says. so nintendo releasing pokemon stars on switch is too make people buy rumored 199 or 249 dollar console to play the new pokemon game. 40 dollars is nothing compared to system sales
>>
>>30674295
I are of sale expert yes!
>>
>>30674266
gamefreak is nintendo. 30% owned they have a voice in whatever gamefreak does
>>
>>30674258
That's exactly the rumor, bro.
>>
>>30674337
Just proves my point even further.
>>
>>30672418
when the DS was released nintendo said it was different and not a replacement, and well you know how that came out. They do that just to test the waters, if it doesn't work they can still backpedal and release a new 3DS.
>>
>>30674177
>DOA
>More people interested in it then PS4 Pro or XBoX Scorpio
Wew. Kid.
>>
>>30674439
And how was this measured?
>>
>>30674266
Yeah, but its also not outside the scope of imagination that Nintendo pressured GF to make a pokemon game for the Switch to push the new console. The rabid pokemon fans will buy a Switch for a pokemon game even if it means they have to shell out extra money for it. This is shown by the fact that people bought Sun and Moon bundles (basically buying the game twice) for almost $100
>>
>>30672418

STARS?

That's super gay as fuck
>>
>>30672483
What if Stars is going to be a Gen VII game on 3DS and we get a Pokemon ZED (Z Eclipse Delta) continuing the plots of Gen VI and VII games on Switch to set up a new pattern? Then Stars ends up being on the Switch after all, but just a glorified port to get money from nerds.
>>
>>30674295
>Nintendo
Did you even read my post? Yes they own controlling stakes in TPCi and Gamefreak, but they have proven extremely ineffectual in getting those companies to act in Nintendo's interests over the past 20 years. Expecting a Pokémon game on Switch within its first year would almost be like expecting Red and Blue to come out on Virtual Boy in 1996. Gamefreak cares about milking their cashcow to make Nintendo money in the short term. They will never sacrifice those short term software sales for the long term health of a new platform.
>>
>>30674112
You seem to be the delusional one. I am sure the switch will have 10 million sales by 2018. Also, its obvious pokemon will be on the switch, its Nintendo's newest handheld. We should be seeing stars in 2017 on the switch gen 8 on the switch by 2018
>>
>>30674554
>Pokémon Pearl
>Pokémon Crystal
>Pokémon Sapphire
>Pokémon Ruby
>...

>"Starts? STARTS?! That's super gay" - said the alpha male mofo.
>>
>>30674472
Same way >>30674177 measured HIS probably
>>
>>30674554
Stars isn't actually the title--it's just the codename. Sort of like how Sun and Moon's codename was Pokémon: Rainbow
>>
>>30674651
>Not including Diamond
>Diamonds are a girl's best friend
>>
>>30674180
Each third version after Yellow had horrible sales. Yellow only had good sales because it came out right smack dab in the middle of Pokémania and was the first Pokémon game for a lot of players, so it sold almost as much as either Red or Blue did individually.

The rest of the third versions sold considerably under 10 million units each.
>>
>>30674654
I measured mine using my guessing skills
>>
>>30672761
>walking animation
>poke finder

yeah that explains why like 40 pokemon have them at most. But all 802 have them. They wouldn't have done 700+ new animations if they didn't have plans for them.
>>
It will probably be like the first Mystery Dungeon: a version on the Switch and one on the 3DS.
>>
>>30674689
funny thing is black and white 2 sequals sold the worst lol. so pokemon stars needs a shit load of content to make people buy it
>>
It's switch exclusive.

If that bothers you so much you better start saving money now unless you want to be left out.
>>
>>30672932
>muh patterns

Gee it's not like GameFreak has beens breaking more and more of them lately!

"Think of one gen where there weren't gyms!"
>>
>>30674644
>I am sure the switch will have 10 million sales by 2018
Wii U is currently at 13 million after 4 years retard. I doubt the Switch will be dreamcast 2.0 like the Wii U was, but 10 million Switch units by 2018 is wildly optimistic and truly a best case scenario.
>Also, its obvious pokemon will be on the switch, its Nintendo's newest handheld.
I never denied that, dumbass. While I still hold out hope they will release the Switch in a more portable form, I never denied it would get Pokémon games eventually. I just said don't expect them within the timeframe of 2017-2018. Gamefreak is definitely Nintendo's most conservative offshoot, and they don't put their games somewhere unless bumper sales are assured.
>We should be seeing stars in 2017 on the switch gen 8 on the switch by 2018
Citation fucking needed.
>>
File: IMG_3629.jpg (30KB, 451x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3629.jpg
30KB, 451x449px
>Pokémon WaterBlue is coming, it's a FACT. It's confirmed by this copyright.
>Pokémon Gray is coming, it's a FACT. It's confirmed by this website URL that was just claimed.
>Pokémon Z is coming, it's a FACT. It's confirmed by the anime and Tretta Z and...
>Roothoot is clearly real, it's a FACT. It's confirmed by the fact that the copyrighted starter name is based on the Japanese names for "wood" and "owl" and that there's no source for where the drawing came from.
>Pokémon Stars is coming, it's a FACT. It's confirmed by reliable anonymous sources.
>>
File: IMG_3482.png (298KB, 418x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3482.png
298KB, 418x394px
>>30674877
Interesting that you bring up patterns when the "third version" pattern was broken years ago.
>>
>>30674886
Waiting for 2019 is too long. If an iphone can sell 10 million in a day, im sure a nintendo console can sell 10 million in a few months. I think stars will be on the switch. Especially because of those walking animations
>>
these denialfags have to be dirt poor. everybody but gamefreak has said stars is coming on switch. gamefreak obviously wont announce until 2017. alot of stuff in the datermine prove a upgrade will probably come. A HD Fucking pokemon game you can play it on a 60 inch tv. but people still want a game on the shitty 3ds hardware. lol get a job
>>
>>30674928
Stars has reliable sources unlike the rest of those
>>
>>30673335
The Wii, Wii U and Gamecube and N64 all had crossplay retard.
>>
>>30675016
"Reliable" anonymous sources are even WORSE.
At least WaterBlue and Gray had actual "evidence" present and available to see in the form of copyright/URL squatting.
These are people who say their magic wizard friends said that this game is definitely happening even though they can't prove it.
Those same people said that Mother 3 was being localized and that there would be a gender option in Breath of the Wild.
>>
>>30672418
Game Freak doesn't tend to jump straight to the new platform right away. Everyone expected Black and White to be 3DS games, but they turned out to be DS games. Then people expected it with B2/W2, but it took until X and Y for Game Freak to abandon the DS. They'll probably want to let the Switch sit for a few months to a year, figure everything out. Meanwhile, Stars/Eclipse/Sun 2 and Moon 2/whatever is almost certainly already in development. That's part of why they do third versions; they're a new product that's fairly easy to make.

So no, based on what Game Freak's done in the past, I wouldn't expect the rest of Gen 7 to move to the Switch. That'll come in Gen 8.
>>
>>30674928
>WaterBlue
>Gray
Making copyrights and resigtering websites for your properties is common anon. They have copyright for other nonexistent versions as well
>Z
Pretty easy to conclude/presume the game was scrapped
>Roothoot
The art style was a dead give away that it wasn't fake, also this doesn't fit with your other points and Rape Clown and friends would fit better
>Stars
LOOK AT ME BEING A DENIALFAG
>>
Maybe stars could release on both the switch and 3ds, the 3ds version being playable, but a significant downgrade.
Nintendo is doing a multiplatform release with breath of the wild and did it with twilight princess. It's not unheard of. The real question is whether or not game freak would want to put in the work for a release like that.
>>
>>30675178
>Making copyrights and resigtering websites for your properties is common anon. They have copyright for other nonexistent versions as well
That was my fucking point.

>Pretty easy to conclude/presume the game was scrapped
Literally no evidence of this at all

>The art style was a dead give away that it wasn't fake
Wait, are you actually saying it was real? Holy fucking shit, and you say I'm in denial?
Unless you made a stupid typo, in which case I would respond that thousands of people would immediately have refuted your claim any time before May 10. Which, again, was my fucking point.

>HURR DURR IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE MY LACK OF EVIDENCE UR JUST A DENIALFAG LOL XDDD
>>
>>30674984
A nintendo console is not an iphone. The cellphone market is orders of magnitude larger than the gaming console/handheld market, and the latter is in fact shrinking every year. 2019 is just a little over two years from now, less than 2 yeas from the March 2017 release of Switch. It is precisely in line with past Gamefreak timeframes for adopting new hardware.
>>
>>30674101
Stars is just the codename retard
>>
>>30675521
Why would they make the code name based on the previous games when the code names for those were fucking Rainbow 1 and 2?
>>
What if GF makes a Pokemon game in ultraspace?
>>
>>30675029
backwards compatibility isn't crossplay.
Switch can't play 3DS games because it doesn't have two screens dumbass.
>>
>>30675597
>Believing a codename is the actual title

There's nothing significantly related to stars iirc in SM
>>
>>30675705
Cosmog is the Protostar Pokemon
Altar of the Stars
Star emblems on the Lake of the Sunne/Moone
Star behind Necrozma's head
>>
Muh pattern say that games from the same generation are launched on the same system.

>inb4 GSC
Gold and Silver are GBC games, it says on the box. They just happen to be compatible with the GB.
>>
>>30675342
Google Chrome autocorrect dumbass
>>
>>30674572
They can't fit that much content onto a 3DS cartridge.
>>
>>30675789
Wow, Chrome has terrible autocorrect too? Man, I feel you.

You're still wrong though
>>
>>30672418
Does the virtual console have backwards compatibility?

Surely it's not hard to be able to play Wii U VC games on the Switch?
>>
>>30675745
Alright, good point.

But its still retarded to believe the codename is the actual title. Just look at NX. SM was called Rainbow because of some hidden rainbow theme that may or may not have to do with lore. Stars may just have something stars related just like the rainbow theme.
>>
>>30672418
Nintendo already said we'd get a Pokémon for the Switch made by GameFreak, so fuck off.
>>
>>30672418
It probably will either be on the 3ds, if only because GF has never switched console mid gen. of course, they COULD, but if anything I'd predict that Stars would be some sort of gen 8 as it were.
>>
>>30675880
>Surely it's not hard to be able to play Wii U VC games on the Switch?
Switch doesn't have dual screens.
>>
>>30675881
I thought it was called Rainbow because of Hawaii.
>>
i know 100% for a fact that stars is real and that it's just a glorified port with some new content. it's probably the most "basic" third version since yellow in the sense that most of the game is the same and most of the new stuff is only in the post-game. they are selling it as a port rather than a third version, by the way. the main marketing angle is going to be POKEMON ON HD.
>>
>>30675178
>They have copyright for other nonexistent versions as well
What versions would these be out of interest?
>>
>>30676294
>Yellow
>Basic
>The one with the different and Starters
Anime cameos, ability to get all 3 starters, introduced Happiness, and gave us the first taste of walking with our Pokémon
>>
>>30676294
Where's your ID badge and trioxide John Gamefreak
>>
>>30676513
(?): Delta Emerald
2002-63587 ポケットモンスター\トパーズ [Pokémon Topaz]
2002-63591 ポケットモンスター\ホワイトゴールド [Pokémon White Gold]
2002-63588 ポケットモンスター\トルマリン [Pokémon Tourmaline]
2002-63590 ポケットモンスター\ムーンストーン [Pokémon Moonstone]

2008-93270 ポケットモンスター茶 [Pokemon Brown]
2008-93272 ポケットモンスター灰 [Pokemon Gray]
2008-93273 ポケットモンスター朱 [Pokemon Scarlet]
2008-93274 ポケットモンスター紫 [Pokemon Purple]
2008-93275 ポケットモンスター紅 [Pokemon Crimson]
2008-93276 ポケットモンスター緋
>>
>>30676617
Wow, fangame creators have the same naming sense as rejected/unused Pokémon Titles
>>
>>30676617
>2008-93270 ポケットモンスター茶 [Pokemon Brown]
>2008-93272 ポケットモンスター灰 [Pokemon Gray]
>2008-93273 ポケットモンスター朱 [Pokemon Scarlet]
>2008-93274 ポケットモンスター紫 [Pokemon Purple]
>2008-93275 ポケットモンスター紅 [Pokemon Crimson]
>2008-93276 ポケットモンスター緋

I think I remember seeing those names in an old Pokemon magazine (Pokemon World or something), but I didn't know about the top ones. Thanks, anon!
>>
>>30676617
>Delta Emerald
>2002
What?
>>
>>30676853
No no, anon, there's a question mark next to Delta Emerald.
>(?): Delta Emerald
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.