[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are they getting some love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

When are they getting some love?
>>
>>30670598

Legendaries don't deserve love and you should feel bad for using them.
>>
>>30670630
Ok
>>
>>30670598
I guess we need a few Pokemon with the ability to set Trick Room.
>>
>>30670598
if they didn't in ORAS, they never will
>>
>>30670598
They got some already, their debut game got remade.
>>
Fuck them where's my bro Heatran at?
>>
>>30670598
When fusions are a thing.
>>
>>30670598
whenever somebody makes a good remix or cover for their theme

so probably never
>>
>>30671148
>I guess we need a few Pokemon with the ability to set Trick Room.
You retards need to stop suggesting this, you don't know how balance works, do you?
>>
I wish they had forms that switched their defenses with their attacks
>>
>>30670598
The regis are fine as they are, when is the creator of the motherfuckers going to get love? Seriously, in ORAS' trailers and Corocoro, they kept Regigigas as a big focus
>>
>>30670598
I used to troll battle over WiFi during the Gen 4 era with a team with two of each Regis, shiny and non-shiny, and all with the moves Lock-On and Fissure. The rage quits were hilarious once I started doing the lock-on/fissure combo
>>
Let's say Regirock, Regice and Registeel all get Recover, a +30 HP boost as well as Iron Defense and Amnesia.
Are they OU now?
>>
>>30671188
>Pelipper
>>
>>30671375
Dude theyd fucking RULE OU or any other tier.
They have the kinda stats that are diffrent from other legendaries. It isnt the kind of overpowered that you can breeze through a team with, its more of a "conveniently" over powered spread. Those additions might break them to high hell if used right
>>
>>30671367
> team with two of each Regis,
> Lock-On and Fissure.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>30670598
I imagine the Regis do better in doubles than singles.
>>
>>30671471
It was literally shitposting in battle form
>>
>>30671375
Banished to ubers. Even regice.
>>
>>30671375
Registeel would be Ubers.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.