[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with this fight? All she does is Pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

What the fuck is wrong with this fight? All she does is Pain Split, is it suppose to be a reference of how much she went insane?
>>
>>30668210
>not using Salazzle to Toxic/Protect stall
It's like you aren't even playing Pokémon
>>
>>30668219
I don't think OP is complaining about having difficulty. As an opening move, pain split is harmless, and often beneficial to the player.
>>
>>30668219
>he fell for le corrosion meme
>not sweeping her team with Nasty Plot
>>
>>30668210
Tbh, i love her design in this (the black, purple and white combo) more than her actual design, sad life.
>>
>>30668210
The point is that you're supposed to get Bewear/Mismagius into critical health immediately, so they Pain Split, get their health back, get you into danger, then finish you off with one of the other moves. But Mismagius is often too frail and Bewear is often too bulky, so it doesn't really work.
>>
>send out Mimikyu against Bewear in the first fight
>she switches it out
>send it out in the second fight
>Bewear keeps spamming Pain Split while I boost to +6 attack and defense

Thanks?
>>
I just hope one day we could fight these things directly not their pokemon team.
>Can't hit the giant redhead with my team -Damn maybe the next game
>Can't slap this bitch directly -FFS!
>>
>>30668418
And her Bewear is unable to properly attack Ghost-types, anyways, so it will spam Pain Split in such situations.
>>
>>30668210
Beated this bitch almost entirely with a crobat,
>>
>>30668449

I think there's something wrong with the AI on her bewear. In both the aether fight and the jellybrain fight she just kept using baby doll eyes or pain split every turn even though I was a full health mimikyu spamming swords dance to +6
>>
It looks so much cooler than Nihilego's base form, with or without Lusamine inside of it. I hope we can access it for battle some day.
I also wish we could have just battled her, not her pokemon. Something tells me they probably considered this at some point.
>>
>>30669010
they removed it because they knew people would cheat and catch her.
>>
>>30668210
This was actually one of the most underwhelming fights in the game.
>>
>>30669010
It's kind of weird that you can't get that Nihilego form. if they do make a third game I'd like to be able to use one
>>
>>30668532
Its other two attacks are normal and fighting, so Mimikyu is immune.
>>
>>30668210
That is not how it went down for me.
>Go Wishiwashi!
>Clefable used metronome -- Volt tackle!
Wh-what?!
>>
>>30670288
I got lucky I guess, Clefable fucking around with metronome pulling shitty moves instead of just attacking allowed me to beat it.
>>
File: 1423986000746.png (214KB, 372x362px) Image search: [Google]
1423986000746.png
214KB, 372x362px
>>30670384
>mfw got almost to max with cosmic power
>then all of the sudden
>Clefable used Metronome! Clefable used Explosion!
>>
File: 1480628022426.png (595KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480628022426.png
595KB, 1200x1200px
>>30668262
swept it with work up tranny seal
fairy/water is op as fuck during play through
>>
>>30670196
How? Just make her count as a totem 'mon

Literally would've made that fight cooler if she counted as Totem Nihilego and called other nihilegos/Ultra Beasts in a super SOS battle.

Even if someone hacked her they could easily make the GTS reject attempts to trade.
>>
>>30668532
Yeah, this. Bewear kept using pain split so I had lurantis get to max attack with growth and swept the rest of the team.
>>
>>30668210
I was hoping that she would be the final boss desu.
>>
Apparently Kukui was so focused on researching moves that he has literally no idea what abilities are.
>Marowak used Flame Charge!
>Magnezone used Thunderbolt!
>Marowak's Lightning Rod!
>Marowak used Swords Dance!
>Magnezone used Thunder Wave!
>Magnezone used Thunder Wave!
>Magnezone fainted!

I 6-0d him after that.
>>
>>30668532
It was like this for my Decidueye too

Bewear probably had no moves that work against Ghost pokemon, so baby-doll eyes was the only thing it could do
>>
>>30670695
the point is the implications of a person being able to own a person even if it is only done by hacking. they could get in legal trouble for that I bet
>>
>>30668210
>Get in the fight
>Underleveled as fuck
>My Mimikyu does nothing to that Clefble
>It spams Cosmic power
>Swap to Primarina
>Lower it's Sp.Atk with Moonblast
>She metronomes Mean look
>Literally at this point we deal like 10dmg per hit
>Wet noodle fight.jpg
>Eventually he struggles to death
fun battle
>>
>>30668532
It has nothing to fight ghost pokemon with. Good job GF
>>
>>30671477
>they could get in legal trouble for that I bet
Are you 12
>>
>>30668210
it's because they didn't give her Bewear anything to hit Ghosts and it has significantly higher HP than any of them, and also I think its AI is supposed to do damage with Pain Split before it does anything else
>>
>>30671477
>they could get in legal trouble for that

You're CWC levels of autistic
>>
>>30671477
>they could get in legal trouble for that I bet
What? No they couldn't.
>>
>>30671598
>>30671669
>>30671739
you underestimate what people can try to charge for
>>
>>30671853
People was expecting Lillie to be Nihilego before the game came out and nobody got into any trouble for it. I personally wanted Lillie in a pokeball.
>>
>>30670196
They removed it because of moral implications of directly attacking a person in children's fiction
>>
It really, really should have been a normal battle like it is in the final game, except with Lusamine acting as a second Pokemon with something like "Flash/Heal Pulse/Aromatherapy/Helping Hand". Doing enough damage to her causes her to switch to a defensive stance for a few turns where she doesn't attack and can't be damaged.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.