[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /vp/ be okay with an Italy region?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: 78adbed7c704362f.png (7KB, 232x274px) Image search: [Google]
78adbed7c704362f.png
7KB, 232x274px
Are you agains it or you're ok with it?
>>
>>30667850
Looks small as shit to me
>>
>>30667850
Isn't Italy the country where everyone's name end with an O? Then NO. Fuck that.
>>
Brazil when?
>inb4 Brazika, Zikavirus, robbery, niggers.
fuck off with stereotypes.
>>
>>30667908
>fuck off with stereotypes.

Well then how can we have a Brazilian region? Brazil is Every Negative Stereotype; The Country.
>>
>>30667912
>Actually defending the eurozone
Ameriburger or Greek detected
also there is nothing racist about wanting the boats stopped
>>
>>30667912
>would you be ok with a shithole racist region

He said, most likely posting from a country where it's open season on anyone too brown. Or you could be in a nation that voted to leave a union on the basis of "GOLLY GEE CHAPS, I SURE DO HATE THESE POLAKS AND PAKIS IN OUR GREAT BRITANNIA WOT WOT!"
>>
>Pokemon coliseum
>Canal city
>alpine region
>mafia or blackshirts as "evil" team
>Mixture of classical and renaissance aesthetics
>pokecathedral modelled on duomo in Firenze
>racing minigame like the Palio

certainly a lot they could do with it
>>
>>30667850
Do you know what we need? A German region.
Make Hitler the evil Team Leader, as well as the Champion. If you play as the Aryan protagonist, he leaves you alone. If you play as anything less, he wants to kill you. And he succeeds. You die at the end of the game. An wormhole opens, an alternative version of you takes your place, who is the same in every way, except he's a Caucasian.
>>
>>30667992
>Hitler
>>
>>30667850
>Italy
Si tratta di un Jojo di riferimento?
>>
>>30667980
>mafia or blackshirts as "evil" team
Oh great, more Genwun pandering
>>
>>30668046
Kekkato
>>
>>30667850
Why go to Italy when Australia's fucking CONTINENT is available
>>
I'd rather they do high tech Japan a try.
>>
I hate italy
>>
The best idea for an Italy region:
>Colosseum is the League
>>
>>30668046
Lmao non ci hai nemmeno provato-
>>
>>30668091
because as far i know australia is a desert
>>
>>30667850
Sounds like a really good idea to me, but that map looks kind of small
>>
>>30668099
>I hate italy

Vaffanculo frocio

E poi non è vero che tutti nostri nomi finiscono in O lol
>>
>>30667992
Edgy for a pokemon game. Take this instead:

Adolt thinks humans are the evil. He will use the power of "X-legendary" to turn all humans into pokemon, and the ones that refuse it wil be removed from existence with "Y-Legendary".

MC will prove that humans worth, and they can work together with pokemons.
>>
>>30668046
underrated
>>
>>30667932
Americans generally don't care about what happens in the eurozone.
>>
Salvini is the league champion
>>
File: 1411883199260.jpg (6KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
1411883199260.jpg
6KB, 250x211px
>the evil team's boss is the pope
>>
>>30667850
Half of that map is africa though.
>>
>>30669222
The other half is considered Africa by Switzerland too.
>>
>>30667912

It's not like Trump wants to do this effectivly in the US.
>>
Pokemon Colosseum would make a great post game.

Team Legion a bunch of history autists who want to return to the agrarian glory days and always get made fun of for their plumed hats and punk hair.

Popemon
>>
>>30669213
I want to catch the Virgin Mary
>>
>>30667912
I don't think you know shit about the political status of Italy and its relation to the Eurozone, you're probably the average fat American that actually thinks the politics is good and they know what's good for us all.
Well, wake the fuck up, Eurozone is shit, your government is shit (and racist), so, stfu.
>>
>>30667912
The EU was shit to begin with, so yeah.
Get fucked Germany.
>>
R U S S I A
U
S
S
I
A

Ukraine can come too. No Chechnya though.
>>
>>30667980
>Firenze
>Not Milan
Renziefag detected, fuck outta here.
>>
>>30668064
>Genwun pandering
does anyone remember the time when pokemon didn't do this or did this on a smaller scale?
>>
>>30668046
Well, it actually is, indeed.
>>
File: IMG_3790.jpg (353KB, 790x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3790.jpg
353KB, 790x781px
>>30667850
Only if I get my Veni > Vidi > Vici based fighting type gladiator

And with the Colosseum as the League
>>
>>30669192
And Renzie is considered the evil team leader but in the end you find out that the big bad boss is Napoleetano-sama
>>
>>30669461
>special chimera pokemon which is made from Gogoat, Pyroar and Arbok

FUND IT
>>
>>30669222
Look, we have a northern swinub here
>>
>possibility to fight with Pokemons for the honour of the italian country to make Imperialism Austrian boys get out or even fight as Partigiano, waking up as "Bella Ciao" starts to play
>Foscolo, Alighieri, Seneca and other literate buddies with Pokemon teams
>in the hills of Sicily the Legendary Pokemon lies within
Brilliant
>>
>>30667898
>we meet N's long lost cousin, No
>>
>>30668096
This. I want to go back to a Japan based region, but pull out all the stops with the culture like they did with Alola. We have 4 regions based on Japan and certainly they all have Japanese influence, but none of them resonate as purely Japan in the way Alola does Hawaii and to a lesser extent Kalos does with a France.
>>
>>30667850
As long as it's 100% renaissance aesthetics.
>>
File: IMG_6555.png (642KB, 743x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6555.png
642KB, 743x750px
>>30667850
I'm up for it if Greece is also a part of it. Would be great to see that, along with another aether island of some sort. Concepts would be nice, and the champion should be in mount Vesuvius
>>
>>30667850
>get to the champion battle
>your team switches sides and you have to battle them
>>
File: michiganregion.jpg (90KB, 700x585px) Image search: [Google]
michiganregion.jpg
90KB, 700x585px
i cant be the only one who thinks a great lakes region would be fucking awesome right
>>
>>30672137
>Pittsburgh
>It's just Oreburgh 2.0
>NYC
>It's just Unova 2.0
Good start, can't wait for Pokemon Rust.
>>
>>30668408
But deserts are comfy, anon.
>>30668096
Ultimately this is what I want. Maybe Tohoku so we can see what lies to Kanto's East?
>>
>>30667908
serious question
how does anyone survive to adulthood in brazil
>>
>>30667850
>go to pokemon league tournament
>lose because opponent paid the referee
>>
>>30672276
>NYC
>Unova 2.0
>2.0
>>
File: firered-leafgreen.jpg (85KB, 470x235px) Image search: [Google]
firered-leafgreen.jpg
85KB, 470x235px
>>30669407
Genwun pandering has always been part of the business model. Even gen 2 had massive amounts of genwin pandering. It was so as not to alienate a vast majority of the playerbase who played gen 1 first and fell in love with "muh original 151" Pokémon. Gen 3 maintained the pattern by literally remaking gen 1. Gens 4-5 is the only time where gen 1 pandering was truly kept to a minimum, but even then it never fully went away.
>>
>>30667850
>really neat distinctions between each town that pays homage to Italy's city-state past
yes please
>>
>>30669461
>WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHEIT

Fuck off, wop. Italians are Arab rape babies, they no longer have the master race genes the ancient Romans had.
>>
>>30671855

Kek

Fuck Italy.
>>
Italy would be neat, but I think we've had enough of the West. Let's get some South American representation, or Africa. Mix it up beyond Europe/USA/Japan.
>>
>>30675434
I'm sorry Anon, but Japan doesn't give a fuck about Africa.

Plus Africa has the same problem as Australia. Nice environmental region, diverse ecological systems, though not even as diverse as Australia which has everything Africa has, and Tasmania to add frigid environments.

But Africa, like Australia, has no important civic resources to work with. There is not a single African city anyone gives a fuck about, and the cities are one of the important elements of a region in Pokemon. But unlike Africa, Australia is a popular destination for Japanese tourists, and so far the Outside Japan regions are popular tourist destinations.
>>
>>30667850
No because I dont want my shit stolen by everyone including the fucking police and my boss.
>>
File: 1479693080754.png (53KB, 202x245px) Image search: [Google]
1479693080754.png
53KB, 202x245px
>>30667898
heheheheheh
>>
>>30667850
>No city based on Milan
Man, fuck this shit
>>
>>30668046
Ahhh spaghetti!
>>
File: kraftahq.jpg (190KB, 1024x523px) Image search: [Google]
kraftahq.jpg
190KB, 1024x523px
I still want my Scandinavian autism gen, still need to make an actual map
>Three separate kingdoms
>9 gyms and three leagues split between them, with a greater regional league at the end in a creepy Poké-Svalbard
>can't enter another kingdom until you get a legitimate passport stamped after beating a league and show it at the border
>Postgame includes Iceland, Faroes and Åland (with their own gyms and a minor league for Iceland)
>Villain team seeks to conquer all of the kingdoms and rebuild a Kalmar-like union that existed before it broke up and descended into a perpetual state of war until relatively recently
>Adequate balance between urban, suburban sprawl and nature
And some underdeveloped gameplay autism freshly pulled out of my ass:
>Gyms actually function as gyms, offering various tiers of trainers, EV training facilities and other things that can do away with more hands-off and shoehorned systems
>Some smaller towns have small gyms that don't give out badges and only offer limited training facilities
>Routes redesigned to feel more realistic, africa-tier dirt roads in the middle of densely inhabited, urbanized areas become straightforward paved routes crawling with overleveled trainers, traffic jams or other obstacles requiring you to take hiking trails and other side-routes full of less leveled trainers and wild mons that jump out at you randomly or chase you in open areas
>NPCs actually feel like people instead of robotic hint-despensers, commenting on things such as your story achievements, team ace, whatever
>Refresh overhauled with more unrealistic benefits like critical hits, totally shaking off poison and paralysis done away with and new minigames that require you to put in some effort for bonuses like increased evasiveness (that still only carry into singleplayer)
>>
>>30667850
I would be okay if it was based on Venice. Japs love Venice as much as they love conceptualized Paris.
>>
>>30669222
>Northern Italians

Not even once.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.