[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living Dex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Living Dex thread
Post complaints, help each other out, show off your sweet collections
>>
>>30664181
I hate to be a beggar, but I'm having a bit of a hard time completing my living dex.

Is there anyone that would be willing to let me steal a Cosmog/Cosmoem or Solgaleo from them if they aren't planning on using them?

They're the only pokemon I still need to get to have a full living dex, and its been kind of hard to find any that aren't asking for absurd things in return on the GTS
>>
>>30664208
Protip: Dhelmise will get you anything you want off of GTS. That's how I got my second Cosmog, Type: Null, and Lunala.
>>
>>30664208
this
>>30664228
you can legit get a necrozma dude, just make sure to re-up your mon every couple hours if there's no takers yet
>>
>>30664228
I heard castform works too, is this true?
>>
>>30664277
Yeah, but I'm not sure which one is better.

On one hand, Castform is a lot harder to find compared to Dhelmise.

On the other, Dhelmise is a new poke, and you could get a free Castform last gen anyways.

If you already have both then I don't think it matters which one you go with, but if you don't have either I'd say Dhelmise since it's easier to catch.
>>
>>30664258
>>30664228
Nice, I just got a Solgaleo for a Dhelmise

Just waiting for a cosmog now and I'll be done
>>
>>30664208
not sure if you know this but you can get a second Cosmog in your game if you take your box legend back to the altar it was summoned at and go into the wormhole. it'll put you in the version opposite of yours. go to the Lake of the Sunne/Moone with Solgaleo/Lunala and you can get a cosmog, evolve it to another Solgaleo/Lunala, then use whichever you dont want on the GTS for what you want
>>
>>30665489
I've already got both box legendaries at this point, I just need an extra Cosmog so that I can have both Cosmog and Cosmoem in my box at once
>>
>>30666558
>>30664208
AAAAW YE
JUST GOT A COSMOG FOR A LEVEL 1 EXEGGUTOR
>>
Well shit. I put up a Politoed and somebody actually took it for a Kingdra. It was lvl 50+ too. Lets try for Rhyperior now.
>>
>>30664228
>Dhelmise is GTS gold

I've been using Beldums but now that I'm about 70% complete, it's getting rough. Are some of you guys really getting Cosmogs and Solgaleos for Dhelmise??
>>
>>30667374
Yeah, I can confirm that I got a Solgaleo for a Dhelmise earlier for some reason
>>
>>30664228
Lots of Island Scan breedjects work just as well
>>
I just go to level up my Pokémon to the route before the Battle Tree, sometimes a wild Bewear shows up. I've traded like 4 of them for Cosmog, Lunala, Type: Null and the like in mere hours.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.