[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Lurantis so perfect, bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Why is Lurantis so perfect, bros?
>>
>>30662486
>slow physical attacker with mediocre bulk
>poor movepool
>shit abilities, just a worse serperior and the attacking stat isn't even right
>overhyped waifumon immediately overshadowed by the likes of Salazzle, tsareena, celesteela, Toxapex and many others

Worthless whore bug's only purpose is to suck dick.
>>
>>30662486
grooviest pokemon
>>
>>30662534
fuck off
>>
>>30662486
She's very weak and nobody will use her even in PU so you know that you have her all to yourself.
>>
>>30662534
Tsareena is ugly as fuck and Toxapex isn't even a waifu.
>>
>>30663502
>Toxapex isn't even a waifu.
Fuck you.
>>
>>30663571
Mareanie is cute but Toxapex isn't. It doesn't have a body, its legs don't look like hair anymore, and its teeth are yellow.
>>
File: 1480631101759.jpg (419KB, 1190x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1480631101759.jpg
419KB, 1190x1012px
>>30663621
I'll waifu whatever I damn feel like and there's nothing you can.do to stop me.
>>
>>30663718
Okay, but Toxapex isn't designed to be a waifu. You can't even put your dick in it, anon.
>>
>>30663782
You just have to be creative, anon.
>>
>>30663860
All the ingenuity in the world couldn't create enough body space there.
>>
File: toxapex.gif (156KB, 114x81px) Image search: [Google]
toxapex.gif
156KB, 114x81px
>>30663878
Just stick your dick in between two of the leg things. Psuedo thighfuck, they look squishy anyway.
>>
>>30664005
They can't be squishy with THOSE defenses.
>>
>>30664039
They way they move around makes then look squishy. Moist and slippery too. And you can use the spikes as handles.
>>
>>30664066
>you can use the spikes as handles
You're living dangerously, anon.
>>
>>30663878
anon, it has a mouth
>>
>>30664113
But no throat. You'd only be able to fit a small part of your wiener in there.
>>
>>30664126
We don't know how its inner anatomy is.
>>
>>30664148
You can see its body though. Only way you could get more in there if if its stomach and thus the throat is in the crown, so your dick would be angling up.
>>
>>30662486
Based tripfag delivered.
>>
>>30664159
Lewd
>>
>>30662486
Ok, I like the design, but battle wise, eh...

The ability Contrary is good, but why even bother with it if it can't learn Superpower? Sure, it has Leaf Storm, but that's a Sp. Attack and Lurantis specializes in physical attack.

And while it can have the egg move Defog, that won't be until transfer is available, seeing as how the only other pokemon it can breed with that can have that move is Shiftry.
>>
>>30662486
Love its design, just wish its stats were better.
>>
>>30667427
It needed totally different stats, like being a fast physical attacker rather than a straight-outta-Hoenn slow frailish mixed attacker. It is totally outclassed by Tsareena as a semi-bulky physical attacker and yet it doesn't have actual mixed options. Leaf guard was a fucking mistake it should have had chlorophyll and why in the world do they think another one move Contrary user is serviceable. It is literally a worse serperior.

I do like the idea of Contrary on it because it works awesome based on its design, but just leaf storm? Really? No hammer arm or Super Power? Fucking Gamefreeeeak!.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.