[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things that should have happened by now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Never Ever.png (1MB, 2908x772px) Image search: [Google]
Never Ever.png
1MB, 2908x772px
ITT: Things that should have happened by now
>>
>>30662078
it would be just weaker than slowbro though
why bother?
>>
Baby kangaskhan as a separate evo.
>>
>>30662230
How do you know that? It could have the same defense, and have as much attack as slowbro has spA.
>>
>>30662306
>How do you know that?

because it's literally only a portion of slowbro.

this idea is retarded and ruins the whole point.
>>
>>30662078

Calf Pokemon that evolves into Tauros if it's male and Miltank if it's female
>>
>>30662078
>Shellder (Slowbro Forme)
>Then it evolves into a Cloyster version of itself
>>
The 5th episode of the Sun/Moon anime where a Slowpoke gets its tail bit by a Sharpedo made me think they could have made an alola form of Slowbro from that. It would switch defense with speed.
>>
>>30662333
Nah, on Slowbro it does nothing but keep the fat fuck standing upright and forces it to focus it's psychic power and makes it feel less pain. If it were not on the tail it would have it's own capabilities and stats
>>
>>30662545

According to the Pokedex, Shellder is the one who Mega Evolves

>All the energy from Mega Evolution poured into the Shellder on its tail, leaving Slowpoke to be swallowed whole.

>When bathed in the energy of Mega Evolution, Shellder converts into impregnable armor. There is virtually no change in Slowpoke.

Shellder, being the parasite that is, takes all the energy for itself
>>
File: slowbro.png (4KB, 486x81px) Image search: [Google]
slowbro.png
4KB, 486x81px
>>30662333
>>30662306
I was thinking it would be more like Cloyster than Slowbro
>>
File: 1398237960323s.jpg (2KB, 125x91px) Image search: [Google]
1398237960323s.jpg
2KB, 125x91px
>>30662344
>wants to add baby pokemon
spotted the Johto fag
>>
>>30662078
Miltank eggs giving birth to Tauros.
>>
>>30662441
>alola form
>of a pokemon with a mega evolution

what would be the point
>>
>>30662996
They did put them on the same page of the pokedex. I've always found the idea of them being the same species kind of off putting with how different they look though
>>
>>30663038

which begs the question of why the fuck are they on the same pokedex page if breeding one doesn't give you the other?
>>
Durant should get a female only queen evo that has a variation of Vespiquen's signature moves.

Male Durant and Combee should a form change that powers them up with a royal knight themed redesign.

Miltank and Tauros need a shared preevo.

Retcon contest stats into something useful in game and make all trade evos us them as an alternative evolution method.
>>
>>30663095

Oranguru and Passimian are on the same page too. They're considered counterparts.
>>
File: Beam Birb.png (66KB, 201x194px) Image search: [Google]
Beam Birb.png
66KB, 201x194px
>>30663037
I'd rather take that Alola form over the mega I don't like. Not like they where exactly keen on making all the megas available anyways. rip in peace my beautiful Beam Birb, I never got to use you.
>>
Combining the Nidorans into one species
>>
>>30662078
1. Three magnemites/DIgletts in party creates evo. (The stats would be boosted)
2. Slowbro consumes shelder in party when evolving
3. >>30662306 The new cloyster would has more attack than special attack - because teeth. New moveset and ability too.
4.>>30662960 IBaby pokemon are great but they are really badly made right now. I would make a lot of Baby - related moves that are only obtainable when taking a full cycle of evolution. (as they tried to do)
5.>>30664626 THIS SO FUCKING MUCH.
or change the Mewostic.
6. ARBOK PATTERNS. They should be collectable just as vivilions. Or make each nature has different one.
>>
>>30662333
Are you retarded son? It could mutate on it's own, AND cloyster is literally the same thing minus some food.
>>
>>30664767
>(The stats would be boosted)
takes highest IV for each stat.
>>
>>30662078
>There's leaf stone and now Ice stone
>Still cannot evolve Eevee to Leafeon and Glaceon this way
>>
>>30664626
They can't, it would mess up the pokedex numbering
>>
>>30664811
Pretty sure the Sun/Dawn/Shiny and Moon/Dusk stones also have no effect, despite them being perfect for Espeon and Umbreon.

>it is the CURRENT YEAR
>it is the CURRENT GENERATION OF POKEMON
>'talking' to a pokemon in the overworld STILL doesn't mark them as seen in your pokedex
>>
>>
>>30664626
They need to let the female evos breed first

What they really need to do is have gyms be able to be done in any order with proper level scaling.
>>
>>30664873
I'm pretty sure it marked them as seen in ORAS or XY. I'm a little annoyed they took it away for SM.
>>
how about not needing stupid incense to breed certain baby pokemon
pointless and stupid
>>
>>30665022
>try to breed an Azumarill
>have to raise happiness and evolve an Azurill over and over while switching out the marill in the daycare
No thanks.
>>
>>30665022
>>30665073
baby pokemon in general are cancer
>>
>>30664890
>Enabling eviolite weezing
>>
>>30662078
But if it just eats it and stays a Shellder?

Seriously, Ice Stone Glaceon, Leaf Stone Leafeon, Moon Stone Slyveon, Dusk Stone Umbreon/Weavile, Dawn Stone Espeon/Milotic.
>>
>>30665209
I would prefer Moon Stone Umbreon and Sun Stone Espeon and then Dawn Stone on Sylveon instead. Since that should have been the natural order of it in Johto anyways.
>>
>>30665137
Just nerf his stats, and explain Weezings from the new region aren't as strong because the air is so clean.
>>
>>30665229

You mean Shiny Stone

Dawn Stone is for gender-based evos (Gallade and Froslass)
>>
>>30665209
What if the reverse happened?

>dusk stone becomes a place in abandoned mart
>aegislash everywhere
>honchkrow everywhere
>>
>>30665280
Actually I like that idea, stones removed all evolutions of that nature mean going to special place. With Totem Guardians. A side-mission to convential gyms.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.