[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much is the possibility that Stars is real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: PoSt.jpg (464KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PoSt.jpg
464KB, 1920x1080px
WANT PoSt SO BADLY ;_;
>>
>>30661353
>;_;
>>
>>30661353
Realistically? Very little to no chance it will be on Switch. People saying otherwise have gotten way out of hand
>>
>>30662331
You're going to get BTFO very hard.
>>
>>30662353
Don't get me wrong, i would accept it and love to have it on switch but it's already been confirmed that the switch is not a replacement for the 3DS or the Wii U and that it is its own thing, plus no company would make a sequel so soon after the first games release, especially a game like pokemon where they will want to soak in the profits for awhile. I just don't see it happening
>>
It will happen and be a straight port but the battle models are used at all times and buildings look prettier
>>
File: cyrus_the_master.jpg (150KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
cyrus_the_master.jpg
150KB, 854x480px
>>30661353
Dunno.

I would like it to be real and I'd love for it to be the extra version the blows BW2 out of the water. I also want Triple and Rotation battles back even if Switch exclusive.

I just don't like trusting rumors that sound too good just on word alone.
>>
>>30662479
>I just don't like trusting rumors that sound too good
Especially with GameFreak. We all know what they're like.
>>
Pokemon main games will never come to Switch. /vp/ is going to be very salty I see.
>>
File: 1462130798252.png (151KB, 710x561px) Image search: [Google]
1462130798252.png
151KB, 710x561px
>it's a SM sequel
>but with new characters

Literally the worst thing they can do.
>>
>>30662433
>It's not a replacement for the Wii U or the 3DS

what the fuck are you rambling about anon it's literally a replacement for both.

Nintendo is over the dual screen gimmick get over it.
>>
>>30662433
They said the same thing about the GBA and the DS, it's just to make customers not feel bad.
>>
>>30662507
...We all know nintendo will do everythin within their power to get a mainline pokemon onto the switch ASAP. The thought of another wii u scrares them like crazy.
>>
>>30662507
Mainline games will be on the switch
Gamefreak already confirmed it and its Nintendo's newest handheld console
>>
File: 1478564413480.png (142KB, 225x259px) Image search: [Google]
1478564413480.png
142KB, 225x259px
I want it to be real because I got cucked by postgame for third time in a row.
>>
>>30663564
*no postgame
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.