[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (134KB, 464x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134KB, 464x279px
>>
>>30660997
Make him into a trap.
>>
give him a fucking backbone

this motherfucker got NTR'd in a fucking pokemon game
>>
>>30660997
Completely remove him and make Gladion more prominent
>>
>>30660997
>Less focus on "DUDE MALASADAS LMAO"
>more focus on what the fuck is up with him, Hala and his dad
>>
he was good

you have your edgelord rival too
>>
>>30661074
What anime is this Semonic Boi from?
>>
>>30660997
Hau and Nanu are my favorite characters in Sun and Moon. There is nothing to fix.
>>
You can't fix perfect Anon.
>>
>>30660997
His character was perfect.

His team was shit though. He had 2 fucking Pokemon until the final battle before the E4, where he had 4.
>>
Break his kneecaps with a wrench so he can't hop like a toddler watching barney.
>>
have an option of putting a tape on his mouth when we are about to reach a new town and a serious cutscene about to happen
>>
>>30660997
Just remove him from the game. Other than some random battles (which another character could do better) he brought nothing to the table except minor annoyance.
>>
Make him white.
>>
>>30661116
>"DUDE MALASADAS LMAO"
Seriously is this how GF thinks upbeat people act?
>>
have him win the lilliebowl
>>
>>30662316
He does if you're Chicken.
>>
>>30660997
Tone down the malasada fetish. He's actually a pretty good character otherwise.
>>
>>30661089
Black men don't get NTRd. Cute little pure blonde lillie took his BBC deeper than you can imagine, white boi!
>>
You don't have to, he's already great. Just give him a sixth team member for the Title Challenge too.

But if he was a chick way more people would like him.
>>
>>30662346
Hau is too pure, he invited her over for malasadas and she was dissapointed he really meant malasadas.
Reminds me of Gonzales and Lilina but with less Redhead ntr.
>>
File: hau marowak dance.gif (400KB, 532x534px) Image search: [Google]
hau marowak dance.gif
400KB, 532x534px
>>
>>30662407
>Gonzales and Lilina
>pure
It's pretty obvious Gonzales wanted to dick the shit out of Lilina senpai, but he's way too insecure to follow through
>>
>>30662505
>face stuck in same blank expression the whole time
GF quality achieved.
>>
>>30661597
>>30661116
These two. Plus I want to explore at least one new town without him popping up to force a 3 hour cutscene on me 2 steps in.
>>
>>30662528
Gonzales is too stupid to give anyone the dick.
Not too stupid to realize she was only for Roy and he left.
>>
>>30662394
Agreed, way more people woulf lile him if he was a girl. Not me but that is how it goes. Just lile they would hate Lillie if she was a boy.
>>
>>30660997
make him and gladion a duo, they paired off each other well and made me dislike both of them less.
>>
>>30664144
Not really, I think Hau and Shauna quite similar personality-wise, have similar functions in both stories and I find Shauna way more insufferable.

At least Hau comes off as being naively cheerful like intended, whereas Shauna comes off like she's literally retarded or something.
>>
just leave him the way he is so he can have more appeal to the actual main audience for this game
>>
>>30662643
>face stuck in same blank expression the whole time

That's the greatest thing about these games: Everyone has multiple face skins for different expressions... Except for the MC, who has the a blank smile on his/her face the whole time people are panicking/screaming/despairing/raging/celebrating.
>>
>cuck
>NTR
>make him a girl
>make him white

It's like I'm really on /pol/!

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>30660997
make him my bf
>>
File: Hau.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hau.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>30662346
>Hau
>Black
>>
>>30665370
hey tumblr
>>
>>30661116

Agreed; I didn't have Hau mind you and we've certainly had worse rivals, I was just disappointed this whole matter wasn't at least slightly acted on
>>
>>30661556
He had three by the third island.
>>
>>30661556
He has three pokemon by the time you battle him on arrival at the third island.

Disappointing he didn't get at least 5 by the end though.
>>
>>30660997
get a better creative team at Game Freak/Pokemon Company
>>
>>30665823
He gets five by title defense, but you probably meant before the league.
>>
>>30666168
You're correct, I should have been clearer
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.