[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with SOS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

What is the best way to chain for a bold HA Mareanie??

I've had it with this fucker, you hunt Corsola and it recovers, 6tiu find a Mareanie and it poison stings the 1hp Corsola. Chain broken.

What's the best Pokémon/strategy to KO the sos Pokémon and help get that bold nature to synchronize?? Getting tired of wasting turns for no cunt to show up and when it does it fucks my chain up
>>
>>30659913
Sorry for shitty typos
>>
>>30659913
Do you want a bold HA Mareanie? I have breedjects
>>
>>30659972
Are they legit? I can't stand hackmons.

I'm also looking to use my lure ball
I'm it too
>>
>>30660058
Whether he says yes or no, you will never know, so why even ask?
>>
>>30660058
Why would I hack a breedject
>>
>>30660135
What I meant was if the parent/s are hacked. It's still technically a hacked mom if it is.

Not trying to insult I was just asking
>>
>>30660184
who gives a shit?
>>
>>30660184
A Porygon2 in a beast Ball was used in VGC. So they obviously don't care
>>
>>30660219
Well I do. I love the game and I want to put the effort in, it's not about winning all the time. I want to have good moms that I earnt.
>>
>>30660184
>Literally looking a gift Pokemon in the mouth.
Go back to trying to chain battles then, sounds like it's going great for you.
>>
>>30660265
You're gonna get shit but w/e, here's how I got mine:

Get a mon with false swipe, worry seed/entrain/simple beam/something to check abilities, and something that can 1hko corsolas and mareanies. Flase swipe the first corsola and use an adrenaline orb. Kill the allies as they appear (even the mareanies, in fact prioritize them over everything else) and keep the original corsola at 1hp via false swipe until you get to a chain of 10. Once you hit 10, when a mareanie appears it will have a chance at having Regenerator. If the corsola can take a hit, use your ability checker on the mareanie. If not, just catch the mareanie - if it doesn't have it's HA then wondertrade it and try again.

Just breed for nature.
>>
>>30660265
Ok fuck you no Mareanie
>>
Is there any way to avoid Sharpedos committing assisted suicide?
>>
>>30660382
Thanks for tips. I was already doing most of these things but it's still a no garauntee thing
>>
>>30660262
srsly
>>
>>30659913
>find a Mareanie and it poison stings the 1hp Corsola.

Wait, does SOS Mareanie attack Corsola, like the Zangoose/Seviper hordes in XY? That's really cool (if annoying for chaining purposes). It certainly makes sense, but I hadn't actually seen that happen.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.