[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he mean Diantha or Calem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: dot.png (342KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
dot.png
342KB, 640x362px
Either way, that's another battle that we will probably never see
>>
File: serena.jpg (46KB, 262x354px) Image search: [Google]
serena.jpg
46KB, 262x354px
>>30659457
>Calem
>that useless crybaby fuccboi
>>
>>30659562
Serena is the champion, not Calem.
>>
>>30659578
>>30659562
>Serena
Too busy fawning over Ash's dick to be useful
>>
>>30659457
Diantha. Red is the only character to be a confirmed Champion thanks to the gender options making it a bit restrictive to half of the fanbase if one gender is confirmed canon Champion over the other
>>
>>30659578
>>30659562
>Serena
>champion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 796.jpg (92KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
92KB, 625x626px
>>30659562
>>30659578
There's a reason I said Calem and not "player character"
>>
>>30659623
Gold is confirmed champion as well.

Also Pokemon doesn't care, as shown in generations where they always pick the male MC, making them canon.
>>
>>30659595
that's the anime.
Serena in the game is drastically different, AND the canon protagonist
>>
>>30659661
>generations makes things canon
Kek good one
>>
>>30659562
>>30659578
Hasn't Generations already blown out you waifu fags? Go back to /a/ and cry.
>>
>>30659677
It still alienates the half of the fanbase that pick the female protagonist, which goes against what you just said.
>>
>>30659689
There's not really any canon protag other than Red in the games.

Generations doesn't decide what's canon, otherwise OR and AS would both somehow be the canon story at the same time
>>
>>30659677
>officially produced Pokemon material
>covers the canon story events
>suddenly not canon

When will you learn that Pokemon doesn't care.
>>
>>30659666
The only difference is that she's fawning over Calem's dick in the game
>>
>>30659737
Gold is canon, he's the one you play in Silver/Gold and face Red years later. It's the whole New Champion vs Old Champion. Jhoto vs Kanto, First Game vs Second Game.
>>
>>30659717
Nobody cares about what generations says. But the games are supposed to be an experience that anyone can self insert to which is hard if the game says "nah fuck whatever you enjoyed last gen this guy is the player"
>>
>>30659753
I'm sure It'd be vice versa
>>
File: 1390-2184-18740.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1390-2184-18740.png
306KB, 593x540px
Waifufags are STILL buttblasted about Generations.
>>
>>30659800
Serena has a dick?
>>
>>30659717
>the half
>implying even half of the fanbase picks the girl
Most of the fanbase is normie males who pick the male.
>>
>>30659781
>i-it doesn't count! n-nobody cares!

Uh, okay. I've seen lots of people on Pokemon communities alike expressing frequent disappointment whenever an episode shows a male protagonist, gradually growing as more and more males appeared. It does affect people.
>>
>Only two characters from Kalos
>Dexio hopes you go all out against the Champion

Sina defeated Calem and became Champion.
>>
>>30659855
/vp/ thinks their waifu/girl self inserting is completely normal, don't break it to them.
>>
>>30659888
>seen lots of people on Pokemon communities alike expressing frequent disappointment whenever an episode shows a male protagonist, gradually growing as more and more males appeared. It does affect people.

Get off tumblr then.

No i'm serious, tumblr was the only one complaining about it. It literally took away nothing from the actual episode, but the tumblrinas wanted it to be so. No one is affected by it, people ALLOW themselves to be affected by it, and it's usually the tumblr crowd.
>>
>>30659888
>a handful of people got disappointed for no reason

>meanwhile millions of likes and amazement from the video alone.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?
>>
>>30659888
Only idiots who think Pokémon even has shit like a canon protag or starter. You're just supposed to enjoy the ride. Not worry about whether you should pick Treecko because it was shown in a shitty 5 minute anime clip
>>
>>30659931
>tumblr doesn't count!

Why? Here's the comment chain: (You) said GF can't show [x] protag because it "alienates" the fanbase who chose the other protag, I said Generations which does in fact alienate people and has alienated people since it first aired, you said Generations "doesn't count nobody cares about it only the games matter", I tell you of people that DO explicitly care about it, they ARE affected, they DO feel alienated and disappointed that the other protag does not show up, but then these people don't count because "theyre from that website i dont like them"?
>>
>>30659839
Yes
>>
Since this is a bait thread can I have some (You)s?
>>
>>30659888
>frequent disappointment

Yea calling bullshit. Generations has only produced quality animation and hype that encompassed the entire Pokemon community. It's one of the best things put out and universally agreed to be great. Stop making up stuff to try and prove a point.
>>
>>30659752
Have you even watched Generations? There are some many canons from both versions of a region that contradict each other. The most notable ones being that both Magma and Aqua awaken Groudon and Kyogre respectively, and N having Reshiram even though modern Opelucid city was literally shown in the previous episode.
>>
Only Red is allowed to be shown because GF
>>
>>30660040
Look at any comment chain for an episode that features a male protagonist cameo, there is a sizable amount of people asking/wondering/demanding for female protagonist representation, especially as of the recent Hilbert episode (as of that point, five gens and still no girl). Those people are affected. You say GF cannot alienate the fanbase, yet they already have and clearly do not care.
>>
>>30659991
But anon, tumblr is shit, their opinions are shit, their agenda is shit. The only one who cares about what tumblr says is people from tumblr. It's basically a containment website and despised on the web. Not to mention you probably saw some blog posts with some crying teenagers and think they're affected by it. Trust me, those people will get over it in days, it's not a big deal.

And if you're being that much of a baby, go back to there. If you're done trying to stand up for a containment site, then join the conversation on /vp/
>>
>>30660113
Not him but I doubt those people represent a significant portion of the fanbase
>>
>>30659991
He's not the one you were talking to, that was me. I was saying the games aren't going to show any specific protag or starter as "canon". And they haven't (besides Red because there was no choice of character back then)

The anime shit like Generations has to pick a character to use otherwise they'd have to make one up for the series
>>
>>30660074
>both Magma and Aqua awaken Groudon and Kyogre respectively
>i have never heard of Emerald
>>
>>30660113
I'm right now looking on the video and nothing of the sort.

>a comment chain

Are you fucking serious? So you ignore the millions of views, thousands of likes and general hype produced and attribute everything to a comment chain? Are you for real?

>alienate the fanbase

Pokemon has always sold it's demographic to little boys, as they're the ones who buy it. It's marketing 101. It's why makeup isn't tailored to guys, despite the fact some guys use makeup.

Pokemon realizes their target demographic is teenage boys. Therefore, they will make material suitable to them. It's not hard.
>>
>>30660037
(You)
>>
>>30660175
Except it was the ORAS canon, ya dingus. ORAS has no Emerald equivalent where both canons happen
>>
>>30660113
>comment chain

stopped reading right there.
>>
>>30660175
>Emerald
>when ORAS is canon now
Kek, stay mad, hoennbabbie
>>
>>30660113
it's literally a shadowed out player character who appears in the back for a few seconds and doesn't matter in any way
>>
>you cant alienate the fans bro!
>here is something that blatantly alienates the fans
>IT ALIENATES SHITTERS I DONT CARE ABOUT WHO CARES

? ? ?
>>
>>30660285
And yet it still makes some people feel alienated because it isn't THEIR shadowed out player character.

Shocking, huh?
>>
>>30660285
This. Generations is specifically about side shit that the character didn't personally see all of. They'll do whatever shit they feel for the MC or starter since it's not the important part.

>>30660300

And the point is that the GAMES avoid alienating people based on their choices. But basically any other piece of Pokemon media doesn't care
>>
File: Alakazam.jpg (3KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
Alakazam.jpg
3KB, 125x100px
>>30660300
If a dude protag in some 3 minute anime supposedly alienates you from the franchise that has been primarily about dude protags from the very first game, then said person should probably off themselves.

Seriously people need to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>30660285
>>30660396
If it literally doesn't even matter so much then why can't they just show a girl every now and then, why always guys? alteration would have been nice at least?
>>
>>30660300
>May gets in the anime
>Dawn gets in the anime
>Serena gets in the anime

perfectly fine

>Hilbert gets 2 seconds

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I swear we need to Holocaust these waifu fags en masse.
>>
>>30660442

Their hypocrisy is only dwarfed by their entitlement issues.
>>
>Canon
You're all just pretending, right?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.