[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried and failed, but success is soon to come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 4

File: Fire Battle Tower.png (20KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Battle Tower.png
20KB, 960x540px
So I've been trying to get some pictures of lunar and solar or at least some concept art but to no avail. As I said before they are extremely pissed about leakers. No cameras were allowed. During our next conference planned for Wednesday next week, however, there is supposed to be a display of some artwork from the games . I should be able to get some pictures then. If you don't want to trust me until that evidence is posted, by all means go ahead. I will still be answering any questions and drawing shitt pain of parts of the game for request. Image here is roughly what the Fire Battle Tower looks like (Its basically a gym and a trial in the same building. The top part is based on a torch and is made out of wood it is not a volcano.
>>
Fake and Gay
>>
Last thread
>>30630991
>>
Are we receiving new megas in Diamond and Pearl remakes?
>>
>>30659986
Yes.
>>
If real when is pokemon stars going to be official to the public?
>>
Will the new games be for the switch or 3ds?
>>
>>30660204
Announcement is going to be in January along with switch trailer.

>>30660273
Switch
>>
From your previous thread you seem to know everything about the next game, from gameplay, to name, to plot, and some ridiculously precise details that shouldn't be finilized at this point. This is not how game development works. You're a fraud.
>>
>>30660475
Anon at this point we are only a week away from the release. It was planned to be released on the 3ds but was changed to the switch early this year around May. They are still spending time finalizing it in order for it to run smoothly on the switch, which has been working great so far. Initial planned release was for April but changed for reasons stated above.
>>
>>30660539
>>30660475

Sorry mean we are a month away from official release.
>>
>>30659152
Can you tell us something about gen 8?
>>
>>30660558
Gen 8 has nothing yet. They are still pondering where to base the region off of.
>>
>>30660609
You know any of the new alola formes that will be revealed with this supposed january trailer?
>>
>>30660609
Are you sure about that? It seems gen 8 would be in development for a while if they would be the first new gen on a hd console
>>
Are Flygon and Milotic ever getting megas?

And to clarify, when are the rest of the mega stones being released
>>
Mega Froslass when
>>
>>30660708
No reveals this January. Only the announcement of the game itself.

>>30660736
Still working on diamond and pearl remakes which are set for 2019. Nothing yet. They should begin work on it soon though. I would say by March.

>>30660743
Rest of mega stones will be released in second versions
No mega for milotic or flygon.
>>
>>30660777
Diamond and Pearl remakes.
>>
>>30660795
Will the original SM have compatible crossplay with these new versions?
>>
>>30660795
>No mega for milotic or flygon.
Aaaand I don't care any more

Actually one more thing, any more returning characters that weren't in SM? One leak mentioned AZ and Zinnia among others
>>
>>30660795
Surely, you must know what the first new major features to be revealed will be.
>>
>>30660795
So shoukd gen 8 launch around late 2018? Have they found a region most if the employees agree on?
>>
>>30660795
What about mega victini?
>>
>>30659152
You are full of bullshit, dude. Stop wasting our time.
According to your last thread:

>On switch with lunar and solar? Pretty well. You can see the improvement from the 3ds. Also double battles still lag out a tiny bit but not nearly as much. It overall is a much needed improvement.

There is no real noticeable lag in doubles when you play the games on the N3DS, why would it "still lag" on a console that's at least far more powerful than a ps3, even though the games probably have better graphics overall, but still use the same 3D models?
>>
>>30660869
For lunar and solar or remakes? Lunar and solar focus a lot on Necrozma and it's backstory with the UB dimension.

>>30660854
Zinnia no. AZ no. Diantha is someone who appears. Any specific characters you were curious about?
>>
>>30660978
N?
>>
>>30660891
Not yet. Think there leaning towards Brazil.

>>30660970
I don't work on the actual coding part of the game, but from what I heard it wasn't like they could just slam the game into it and be done. The main problem was getting the models to look much clearer and nicer than the 3ds. There trying to clean up the game which has caused some lag but definitely not as much.
>>
>>30660978
It was those two actually. Abandon thread. There's nothing to be gained here
>>
>>30660795
Yeah, how would >>30660830 work? You claim the rest of the megastones would be from the other versions.
>>
>>30660795
>Rest of mega stones will be released in second versionsNo mega for milotic or flygon.

Lies! it was already confirmed that once Bank is updated, you will be able to give Mega Stones to the corresponding Pokemon in OR/AS and X/Y and transfer them to Sun/Moon.
>>
>>30660475
>some ridiculously precise details that shouldn't be finilized at this point.
To be fair, if a game's being announced early next month, it's probably mostly finalized.
>>
>>30660830
>>30661048
It will have compatibility like ORAS and X and Y. Any of the new content in Lunar and Solar cannot be used against sun and moon similar to how mega rayquaza couldn't be battled against in X and Y. However, all megas can be used because they already exist in the games files unlike X and Y.
>>
Are the tutors in these games? If so, are they the same as usual?
>>
>>30661069
The mega stones can also be bought in the battle tree in the secondary versions as well.
>>
>>30661168
Anything about sychro? Is that a gen 8 gimmick?
>>
Will there be new ultra beasts?
>>
>>30661207
Nothing with sychro.

>>30661223
No.
>>
>>30661275
Will stars a add new pokemon and alolan forms?
>>
>>30661356
Yes.
>>
>>30661162
Repostan

Also Mega Torterra?
>>
>>30661375
can you give us an example of one of these new pogies?
>>
>>30661452
>>30661162
Yes and Yes.

No megas of Sinnoh starters.
>>
>>30661518
Sketch one of the new megas or Pokemon.
>>
Are these really releasing in like a month? Why would they invalidate the games they JUST released?
>>
>people falling for a retarded "leaker" for the 1000th time
>>
>>30661552
Will draw mega Kricketune

>>30661506
Alolan mantvke and mantine

>>30661642
No late 2017. Announcement is January.
>>
>>30661695
His answers have been nothing but disappointment. He might as well be real
>>
>>30661774
Apart from the announcement, what other important dates can you give us?
>>
>>30660978
>Any specific characters you were curious about?
Alder? Roxie? Cheren? Do any of these show up in Lunar/Solar?
>>
Believable leaker.

Does Solgaleo atleast get a fire type form?
Does NecroZma become dragon/psychic?
Will we get mega hydreigon or tyrantrum or atleast some mega dragon???
>>
File: Mega Kricketune.png (32KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Kricketune.png
32KB, 960x540px
>>30661814
All I can say is the holiday release of Lunar and Solar and Diamon and Pearl remakes are expected for 2019.

>>30661552
See Image. Sorry that I'm drawing on a track pad and on paint, but that's all I have right now. Basically it's string full up more of the body, eyebrows, bows for arms, and a much taller rounder shape. It's typing is bug and fairy.

>>30661853
Yes. No. No
>>
So boyo, I've read everything and I'm willing to believe that you are legit.

Mega Vespiquen in the DP remake was definitely enough to get me hyped for Sinnoh. I wasn't the biggest fan of gen 4 per se, but it had some good stuff. Vespiquen is one of those Pokemon that I always loved and wished was a lot better. Hell, I'm happy that new megas will return at all.

The new alola forms and new pokemon in lunar/solar also sound good. Most of the alolan forms in SM were fantastic, and SM had a strong cast of new pokemon imo.

Now, a question: if lunar/solar take place in alola 5 years later, and there are no new islands to explore, how will Melemele, Akala, Ulaula and Poni be spiced up in order to keep it interesting?
>>
>>30662305
Nigger, he's telling you what you want to hear. He hasn't said one new pokemon in the upcoming SM sequels that are "nearly done" and keeps talking about gen 4 remakes which won't be out until 2019.
>>
>>30662154
>Alder in glorious HD 3D
My Unovan pride is soaring.
>>
>>30662387
Even if it's all fake, it's still a nice dream. Had a shitty week, so I like having something to look forward to.
>>
>>30661976
No,No, Yes

>>30662305
Things that were unreachable now are such as the golf course for example. New gyms. New trials. Different story.
>>
>>30662497

Can you name a new Pokemon that isn't an Alolan forme?
>>
the best part is, since he gave the title names lunar and solar, we won't have to wait very long (comparatively) to find out that it's all fake or all true.
>>
>>30659152
Sun and Moon haven't been out for a month yet. Get your ass fucked off.
>m-muh fun
Fuck you. If you want attention this badly become a poketuber.
>>
>>30662618
Well there are the rainbow forms on solgaleo and lunala.

>>30662683
What exactly are you talking about?
>>
>>30662749
What is different about the rainbow formes?
>>
>>30662154
Mega victini?
>>
>>30661032
This is the part that is bullshit because there is no cleaning that needs to be done. When the models are all ripped they are already HD. The way they are forcing the 3DS to render them is what makes them not look clean.

You are full of shit.
>>
>>30662837
Stat changes + adds a element of necrozma to both legendaries.

>>30662934
no
>>
>>30663110
From what I heard, they are just trying to make a higher quality experience from what already existed on the 3ds. I mean taking the already HD models and making them cleaner. Making backgrounds and textures less pixelated. It's been a lot of work for them.
>>
>>30663110
The textures, ya dip.
>>
>>30662387
We already know it's fake, last thread he said Hau was going to be leading a fighting type gym, even though his signature ace is electric/psychic. Right now most of us are just dicking around.
>>
Someone compile all of these leaks into one post
>>
>>30663289
He follows after his grandfather by taking on what he left behind when he went to become part of the elite four. Hau wanted to help out kukui in any way he could along with his grandfather, and he fit the role for the gym.
>>
>>30663323
Why? They're 100% bullshit.
>>
>>30663361
What makes them bullshit?
>>
>>30663382
Because I said so.
>>
>>30663382
I wouldn't trust any leaker until they give confirmed proof. I really dont blame anyone for not believing me now. Hopefully they will listen once I get evidence. Or at the very least will see the trailer.
>>
>>30663456
I'm not going to believe you anyways. Neither will 90% of /vp/
>>
>>30663523
ok. That's you're choice and mine will be to continue leaking information to people who want to know.
>>
Dude, sorry. But you're lying. SM 2 isn't happening. I know it on hold source that it's just s third version/enhanced port.
>>
alrighty, I'll bite, OP.

Do Johto starters get megas?

If they're deciding on a place to base Gen 8 on, what are the candidates besides Brazil that they've spoken about?

Do the Sinnoh starters get signature z-moves?
>>
>>30663589
I know what Stars actually is. Sorry. It's a third version/enhanced port.
>>
Is super training coming back? Or maybe the radar?
>>
>>30663646
No.
Heard something about Spain or Ireland.
Yes along with new signature moves

>>30663693
No
>>
>>30663979
Don't ignore me. Stars is s third version, I know this 100% for certain.
>>
If I didnt know from Nibel Stars is a third version I would know you're bullshitting from the fact that they wouldn't bring Lillie back and not make the battle against her a big deal.
>>
>they're building new shit instead of just using the already existing 8 empty lots
lol
>>
>5 year timeskip in a game coming out 1 year later and was even originally planned for summer
LOL
>>
>>30664053
It's not and don't just make people respond to you it wasn't a question.

>>30664275
change was planned during summer. second version was planned to come out in april on 3ds .
>>
FUCK OFF
>>
>>30664371
Yes it is. I've seen the full line up for the January direct must.
>>
if yr real, ignore all the negativity. theyll be begging for you once the trailer comes out
>>
>>30664426
So you're coming with no evidence either except claims. at least I'm trying to get some.
>>
>>30664053
ACTUALLY, sun and moon were gen 6.5
Stars is going to be the 'proper' gen 7 rounding out the new pokemon to over 121. Stars starts off in the non-mega evolution/Z-move berensteinverse and halfway through the game your train ends up falling through an ultra worm hole. You get back by catching Necrozma who is just as lost and confused in the alternate universe as you. The post game is you having to deal with all the UBs including two new UBs. One of them is a roaming beast known as "UB: Lucre" which is a dark/fairy that looks -vaguely- like a shadowy human hand with coin 'eyes' on the index as well as the ring finger. Missing middle finger. Signature move is "Greed Smile" (working name) that consumes the user's hold item and deals physical fairy type damage based on the 'value' of the hold item and then steals the opponent's item. Items that can't be sold are treated as 2/3d's of a max value item such as comet shard.
>>
>>30664371
That makes even less sense you idiot. Their production time would get cut too short.
>>
>>30664456
My evidence is pointing to other proven insiders with the exact same info.

You're just badly trying to cover your ass with garbage answers like them deciding on a sequel in Summer for a game coming out a year. And then you claim that they planned to release a 3rd version on the 3DS less than a year after the release of the first game? Please, just stop.
>>
>>30664558
Fuck. So can you tell us one thing that we don't know about Stars yet and something that's actually believable unlike the other asshole?
>>
>>30664460
>Switcheroo relic crown an enemy
>Greed smile OHKO
>>
This thread now has not 1, not 3, but 2 i repeat 2 fake leakers on it. Can one of you give some fucking evidence???
>>
>>30664637
No because I'm not a GF/TPC insider. Sorry. I only know the contents of the January direct.
>>
>>30664722
So how do you know it's only a 3rd version and not like black and white 2? Any proof? Any type of email or something to share?
>>
>>30664749
I can't share insider documents. Like I said, my only proof is pointing at other insiders like Nibel. Just wait for January direct. It's like almost a month away.
>>
>>30664826
OP said to wait until January to trust him too. What better are you than him?
>>
>>30665009
This. What can you vaguely say about the reveal that validates what you say? Even if you can't say jack about porgeymans give us something else they'll reveal at that direct.
>>
File: aloha.jpg (63KB, 680x533px) Image search: [Google]
aloha.jpg
63KB, 680x533px
>>30665043
See? The moment you ask for something that could even insinuate proof all the """leakers""" shut the fuck up.
>>
>>30665200
I decided I'm not posting till I get proof. At least after tonight.
>>
File: loogia.jpg (10KB, 229x234px) Image search: [Google]
loogia.jpg
10KB, 229x234px
>>30665316
Ok. Look forward to never seeing you again faggot :)
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.