[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was the identity of said pokemon ever explained?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: screenshot.png (580KB, 514x604px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
580KB, 514x604px
was the identity of said pokemon ever explained?
>>
>>30658143
Tribubble
>>
It's a pic of your mom and burnet cosplaying as meowth and alola meowth having sex with the masked royal
>>
>>30658143
>Yungoos was brought from another region
>Ryuki
>OP image

8 GEN CONFIRMED?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>30658175
This makes much less since than rattata coming to the region, getting eaten by yungoos until they evolved to a dark nocturnal version to avoid yungoos while they slept during the night
>>
>>30658143
Could've just been some Alola form mon since you're coming from Kanto and would have no real idea what all of them look like yet.

Alt, could've just been a UB
>>
>>30658172
I need a doujin of this.
>>
>>30658143
Marshadow
>>
>>30658219
It says the same thing even after you've seen every pokemon living on Alola.

It's either a new pokemon, or and old pokemon that MC hasn't seen because they're an idiot child.
>>
I think "some Pokemon like you've never seen before" just means Alolan forms. Makes sense because you're from Kanto. The keyword in the sentence is "like"
>>
File: 1481075972636.gif (294KB, 551x483px) Image search: [Google]
1481075972636.gif
294KB, 551x483px
>>30658143
Clearly it has to be pic related
>>
Probably one of the almost five hundred pokemon the protagonist never saw because they weren't in Kanto and aren't in Alola.
>>
>>30658143
Probabaly a gen 8 Pokémon
>>
>>30658143
Necrozma's stellar form
>>
>>30658143
It's Stingulor.
>>
>>30658201
What? Are you having a stroke?

Yungoos was brought from another region to combat the Rattata problem but ended up become a pest as well. It's a reference to Hawaii's own Mongoose problem.
>>
It's a Tentaquil.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.