[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#AbraGate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 063.png (32KB, 357x255px) Image search: [Google]
063.png
32KB, 357x255px
Reminder to everyone that the Japs are planning something BIG

If you receive a Japanese Abra in a Quickball from Wonder Trade, DO NOT SEND IT BACK INTO WONDER TRADE

I don't know what they are planning, but the amount of people making threads about getting a Japanese Abra in a Quick ball is getting concerning and can't just be a coincidence.

We need to investigate this /vp/ before something bad happens to us all.

They could be plants to brick people's games or a way to ruin Wonder Trade, or maybe worse
>>
They're just synchronizer rejects, retard.
>>
You have to be 18+ to post
>>
Isn't it obvious it's to make our pokemon weaker and there's stoner.
>>
Just be glad enough if it has Synchronize. That will get you far in the adventure/breeding.
>>
File: 1474859715057.png (400KB, 600x817px) Image search: [Google]
1474859715057.png
400KB, 600x817px
>>
>>30656523
If i had kepts all the fucking abras i recieved. Would hav 3 Boxes of those fuckers. Along with wingulls, yungoos ( never had one named trump tho) pikipek and magicarps
>>
File: 1481304667524.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481304667524.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
Just evolve them and send them back out to make some kid happy to get an Alakazam
>>
>>30656542
>>30656557
Shut up you pseudo-chinese. We know you are planning something. We will stop you.
>>
>>30656744
I used to do it, even gave em nice tm moves... but I gave up. Too many of em. Took more time to level em than being on WD recieving em
>>
>>30656789
That's the spirit!
>>
I breed quick ball abras just to clog wonder trade.
>>
>>30656523
i always just release any abras i get in wonder trade, unless they have synchronize
>>
Bring me your abras. I will give them a home. Maybe even make a civilazation of them.
>>
>>30656523
donald j trump is calling for a complete shutdown of wondertrade until we can figure out what the hell is going on
>>
>get a lvl 1 abra named wondertrash
>>
File: DEFEAT_THE_ENGRISH.jpg (34KB, 416x327px) Image search: [Google]
DEFEAT_THE_ENGRISH.jpg
34KB, 416x327px
HUEHUEHUE ENJOY ENGRISH ROOSERS
>>
>>30656523
>Sending out 5/6 perfect IV Abras with modest nature into WT.
>They'll probably just be considered another one of the shitty fucking Abras the nips have been handing out like candies.

My poor children.
>>
>No more "Do you still want to wondertrade?" option anymore
>Have to keep going back in EVERY TIME

Abragate is NOTHING.
>>
Question: why don't they just release the fucking things? At a certain point they have to just be getting other nips abras and wasting their time circulating rejects with each other. Why are japs such a bunch of stupid fuckfaces? This shit is literally the video game world equivalent of littering. Like, stop being a inconsiderate cuntbag goddamn.
>>
>>30657649
>They'll probably just be considered another one of the shitty fucking Abras
>modest
They're not wrong.
>>
And somehow I always get yungooses named "trump" or "donald"

Fucking americans
>>
Before I catch an Abra I always check for Synchronize with Fake Out and I only wondertrade the ones with decent natures that I can't make use of.
Is that okay?
>>
>>30656523
I don't think there's a good enough (You) pic for this
>>
File: Abra.jpg (251KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Abra.jpg
251KB, 1000x1000px
>MFW wondertrading
>>
Two nukes wasn't enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 157x165px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 157x165px
I live in Kyoto and saw this mid 20s jap inside the train in the Kintetsu-Kyoto line while I was on my way to work.

He's playing 3DS literally wondertrading Abras.

I wasn't able to talk to him as he was collecting FCs after every trade too.
>>
>>30660062
>Collecting FC from wondertrades

Don't you only get like 2 FC per trade? Why the fuck would anyone do this when type matchups have a much better payoff?
>>
>>30660115
They don't want those FC go to waste
>>
we need to nuke them again
>>
Reminder to everyone that the burgers are planning something BIG

If you receive an English Wingull in a Poké Ball from Wonder Trade, DO NOT SEND IT BACK INTO WONDER TRADE

I don't know what they are planning, but the amount of people making threads about getting an English Wingull in a Poké Ball is getting concerning and can't just be a coincidence.

We need to investigate this /vp/ before something bad happens to us all.

They could be plants to brick people's games or a way to ruin Wonder Trade, or maybe worse
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.