[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20th Anniversary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1473168379828.jpg (138KB, 400x439px) Image search: [Google]
1473168379828.jpg
138KB, 400x439px
You're placed in charge of making the official Pokemon 20th anniversary game. What features would you add to represent all 6 generations the predated the 7th?
>>
I would make it all about kanto. After all it's the 20th anniversary of GEN 1, not the 20th anniversary of any of the other games.
>>
>>30652739
New evolutions for mons of all gens, not just cherrypicking gen 1/2 like always
>>
Game Corner in the Safari Zone.
>>
>>30652765
>I would make it all about kanto. After all it's the 20th anniversary of GEN 1, not the 20th anniversary of any of the other games.
Didn't know GF executives browsed this board.
>>
>>30652773

they haven't had brand new evolutions since gen 4. Which is pretty sad considering the new evos of old pokemon was always my favorite thing about new generations. Mega and alola forms just don't cut it.

With them just randomly buffing/giving out new forms I doubt we'll see new evos again
>>
>>30652765
>"We should suck the cocks of genwunners even more than we already do!"
>>
Online battle mode that does the following;

>Rounds all pokemon's stats to be equal
>IVs, EVs, and Natures disabled
>Levels set to 100
>Lets you use literally any pokemon you want to use. Even that level 100 Magikarp you love

Something like this. There's 800+ pokemon, and only a handful ever see competitive? Fuck that. Bring your favorites and just have fun. Alternatively;

>Mass wonder trade
>Select up to 6 pokemon
>Wonder trade all six at once, each one with a guaranteed different person
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.