[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, he came from the Ultra Wormhole, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So, he came from the Ultra Wormhole, right?
>>
Pretty much. If ORAS are still the earliest games in the series (concurrent with the Kanto-based games like RSE were) then it would make a lot of sense.
>>
>>30650274
no the SS anne sunk and he washed up in hoenn, there a interpol officer on it in gen 1 and the remakes, we just don't get his name in them
>>
>>30650274
No, he found Uxie and made eye contact with it.
>>
>>30650447
That's ridiculous especially since the SS Anne is still an active cruise ship in later games according to NPCs.
>>
>>30650447
nope, he just was in ss anne. Whoever he was stalking saw him, beated his ass, and tried to kill him.
Looker almost drowned, blah bla, memory lost....
>>
>>30650534
salvaged it or rebuild it
>>
>>30650638
For that kind of ship?
Nah, if it goes down it's not getting up ever again.
>>
Hopefully in the DP remakes they'll tie all of this together and let us know what the deal with this guy is. His first appearance was in Platinum, after all, and presumably the remakes will feature the "Mega universe" counterpart of that story, so it would be a fitting time to get into this.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.