[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

re: All Flare Members. Meeting after lunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: who_leaked_that.jpg (230KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
who_leaked_that.jpg
230KB, 854x480px
Which one of you assholes leaked Project Y?
>>
It was me!

Oh yeah, I'm not really a Team Flare Grunt.
>>
>>30649960
Don't look at me, I'm completely on board with this plan. That said, uh... when Project Y is complete, where are we gonna buy food? I feel like that might, you know, be a problem?
>>
File: he_a_good_boy.jpg (445KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
he_a_good_boy.jpg
445KB, 854x480px
>>30650685
There will be no need for food, everything will be as you remember. Don't you see? It's for the good all of Kalos.
>>
>>30650359
You're off the payroll. Don't bother returning your suit, it's a disgrace to the organization.

Who are you again? I can't find your profile on the list.
>>
>>30649960
Sir, you never...actually explained to us what Project Y is.

Is it some new super high tech product we're going to sell to revolutionize the world and make tons of money?
>>
>>30649960
wait... what happened to project X?
>>
I heard there was originally going to be Project Z! Was it cancelled?
>>
>>30649960
It was one of those smelly French people. Swear.
>>
>>30650804
What does that text even say?
>>
>>30650882
Wait, I don't think we were ever planning to do anything called Project X, were we? I don't always keep up with all the news around here, but I think I would have remembered something like that. Unless that was the prototype stages of Project Y and nobody ever told me about it.
>>
>>30651064
It says, "I will destroy Kalos", but because the Kalos people are all French, they don't know Japanese text. Hence why he's able to get away with it.
>>
>>30649960
Waitttt... Wasn't this Project Azoth? Am I in the wrong grunt meeting again?!
>>
File: 1445213193079.gif (865KB, 370x281px) Image search: [Google]
1445213193079.gif
865KB, 370x281px
>mfw Lysandre was in love with Diantha and only wanted to preserve her beauty
>>
>>30650855
All you need to know is that reviving Yveltal is key to this project. The rest will fall together.

>>30650987
It would attract too much attention to utilize its true power. Too impractical and time consuming. We do not need to waste resources chasing green blobs.
>>
>>30651140
But what about PLAN Z?
>>
>>30651257
I think I'm at the wrong grunt meeting too. So much for wanting to flood the world.
>>
>>30651349
Plan Z! It's beautiful. And lemon scented
>>
>>30651329
But sir, don't we need Chemical X? And we only need 10% of those green blobs to get a really cool-looking Doberman-like Pokemon!! And, you're not gonna believe this, it's actually a Dragon/Ground type! Wouldn't that be fun to use in our Project boss?
>>
>>30651403
I concur, we should consider creating Plan Z. That, or we head to a tropical island setting for a much needed vacation.
>>
Lysandre was honestly right. The world is bad and people are rotten. Our collective purpose as human beings should be the anihilation of our species. Humanity is trash, myself included.
>>
>>30651523
be careful not to cut yourself on all that edge
>>
File: Shitty edit.jpg (92KB, 655x369px) Image search: [Google]
Shitty edit.jpg
92KB, 655x369px
Ladies and Gentlemen, i present you: THE HOLOCASTER!
>>
>>30651642
The U is silent.
>>
>>30651257
Yeah. When you leave, take a right turn, then make the next right you can, and then it'll be the fourth door on your left.

Speaking of grunt meetings, anyone know what the fuck is up with the Aether Foundation guys? They're creeping me the fuck out.

>>30651642
...I think that might be the wrong footage.
>>
>>30651707
Thanks mate. Previous instructions "boss is a big loud nerd, dressed all in red like the whole team" weren't precise enough. Off i gooooo
>>
>>30651707
Ugh, tell me about it. Faba is such a creep. He once autographed one of my Pokemon's Pokeball. I had to release my Pokemon sadly after that.
>>
>>30651523
Maybe our world, but our shit isn't beyond fixing.

Greed and entitlement are almost always the answer for why shit is fucked up at its root. There are other problems, sure but it's not like people can't learn if they're willing enough.

Humanity still has people worth saving and even a small number is better than none.
>>
>>30651849
>Humanity still has people worth saving
>Justin Bibarel is worth saving

boss, I think I found the squealer
>>
>>30651523
Society is trash and bound to destroy itself, so we better destroy it before it does to preven....

Oh look. A little girl singing Puni chan son- *splat*
>>
>>30651707
>Aether Foundation
Wait, weren't they a government sanctioned organization that created a Pokemon for national defense?

Why are they holding meetings in this building? Aren't they supposed to be the GOOD guys?
>>
>>30651926
They just set up anywhere
Literally they have a van parked outside of my house and they keep trying to get me inside it.
Help.
>>
You guys realize this is a public board, right? Like, anyone could come on here and see you talking suspiciously about what TOTALLY ISN'T AN EVIL PLAN TO KILL EVERYONE
>>
>>30652010
Oh please. Who's gonna believe 11 year olds that randomly wander here? Besides we've plenty of strong pokemon. Zubat and some poison type i can't spell, level 9. Each!
>>
>>30652091
I'll trade my Stunky for your Zubat, dude. The team I was part of has nothing but stinky skunks and anorexic evil cats.
>>
>>30651926
Yeah, they don't have any government mandates or shit. We know they made some form of artificial Pokemon, but nobody knows shit about it outside of it having some sort of "RKS" system.

>>30652138
Oh god you were part of Team Galactic.

I am sorry you had to take orders from that emotionless madman.
>>
>>30652170
RKS system? Sounds familiar.
But yeah, I absolutely HATED Team Galactic. It wasn't my first choice, but Team plasma was already full.
>>
>>30651349
Plan Z don't exist, has never existed and will never exist, shut up about it already.
>>
>>30652340
You don't know man! It did exist and it was going to tie up any loose ends left from Project Y.
>>
>>30652451
Ignoring that there's multiple reasons why Team Flare as a whole agreed to pretend that Plan Z never existed, Plan Z was too unreliable. And besides, Project Y is foolproof and cannot fail at this point, so there's no point to restarting Plan Z.
>>
>>30651064
Nothing, it's a fake language created by the anime team.
>>
autism thread
>>
>>30652322
I made it into Team Plasma, but literally every meeting after the split I have one sage or the other telling me I'm in the wrong Team Plasma.
>>
>>30651064
DFJdNacvbnmjnmjWvb
>>
File: IMG_1812.jpg (128KB, 634x840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1812.jpg
128KB, 634x840px
>>30650882
Late to the Awakening of Xerneas as usual
>>
>>30650882
not canon
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.