[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are they the new Genies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

So are they the new Genies?
>>
>>30649832
Yep.
>>
>>30649832
No, you actually have to think about how their terrain benefits your team. You can't just mindlessly slap them onto your team like you can with Landorus and Tornadus.
Koko is the exception to this.
>>
They aren't literal palette swaps and have actual decent lore. Genies were literally the same as the Glenn trio
>>
*hoenn trio
>>
>>30649940
>Koko is the exception to this.
Explain
>>
>>30650009
It's literally the best mon in OU, save for Pheromosa.
>>
>>30650009
Z-Mirror move is fun and easy to use.
>>
>>30649940
>ugliest legendary is also most optimal
EVERY TIME
EXPLAIN THIS
WHY DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING?
>>
>>30650009
it's terrain doesn't particularly hinder any good moves. Bulu nerfs EQ, so good luck running Grachomp on the same team with it, Lele nerfs priority, and Fini nerfs confusion and dragon moves.
>>
>>30650284
Fini also prevents you from using status moves like Toxic and Will-O-Wisp .
>>
File: 1477597501763.png (92KB, 282x216px) Image search: [Google]
1477597501763.png
92KB, 282x216px
>>30649832
No. For one thing all of the Tapus are actually pleasant to look at.
>>
>>30650284
It fucks up Rest and Spore though.
>>
>>30649832
Celesteela is because you can put her on any team.
>>
I know well I might pass as a whiny bitch but I really hope somehow terrains get nerfed or something later on.
Aside Koko's they force me to overthink when I'm just having a quick match with a retard who is using their unoptimal tapus.
>>
>>30649832
They're the kami (not fucking genies) done right. They have distinctive (better) designs, and have an actually interresting gimmick when it comes to their abilites.
>>
The genies look like shit, I like these guys
>>
>>30650730
Does anyone actually run Rest on something that's not Zygarde?
>>
>>30649940
>Koko is the exception to this.

Not exactly. I've screwed myself over by accidentally running Koko + a RestTalk mon before.
>>
>>30650333
no it doesn't
>>
>>30653777
Are you sure about that anon?
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Misty_Terrain_(move)
>It prevents affected Pokémon from being afflicted by non-volatile status conditions or Yawn.
>>
>>30653861
my bad. confusion isn't non-volatile though, and I'm pretty sure it stops that because swagger on fini is a popular meme
>>
File: Glenn trio.png (894KB, 1005x818px) Image search: [Google]
Glenn trio.png
894KB, 1005x818px
>>30649968
>Glenn trio
>>
If you mean spammable and cancerous, yes, yes they are.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.