[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do you get 1,500,000 points?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

How the hell do you get 1,500,000 points?
>>
>>30648824
This is pretty boring
>>
>Rare Pokemon to take pictures of
>They literally never show up
Poke Finder was a mistake
>>
>>30648824
Take 10 pictures of about 10000 points every day, do that for 15 days and you've got 1500000. It's super boring and the reward is lame, but it works.
>>
>>30648824
I went to the spot at Poni Coast, the Bewear and Fearow always give 7000 points (with level 4 zoom) if you get a good pic from the front and it takes only a few seconds most of the time. Still took men 3-4 hours though.

Other people would recommend the spot at the Elite Four but personally I think it's unreliable and not nearly as good.
>>
>take a pic of Oricorio with nothing but a night sky in the background
>"Nice sunshine!"

What
>>
>>30648824
By doing a little bit every now and then. I take pics when I'm bored of feeling /comfy/. So far I have about 2,000.
>>
>>30649041
The place by the Elite Four can sometimes have Absol show up during the day, if you get a good show, it can get you around 14,000 points.
>>
>>30649085
Fuck, meant 200,000.
>>
>>30649041
Every time I use the Elite Four spot there's a Vanillite with its back to the camera and it never turns around.
>>
>>30649096
Yeah but you also get back turned vanillite all of the time that gives you like 1,000.
>>
>take a pic of Gigalith in pony canyon
>Hey! i live close there
>realise than is Hapu
>>
>>30649065
>take a picture on night
>"Nice sunshine!"
>???
???
>>
>>30649096
>sometimes
It rarely happens while you pretty much ALWAYS can get around 6k-7k points with some experience at Poni Coast no matter which scenario. Besides, you can get a Bewear pic which gives you about 11k points when he does his happy pose in front of you so Absol hardly is an advantage.

Also you don't have to deal with crap like >>30649115.
>>
>>30649143
>>30649176
Absol shows up much more likely then the rare shit that can show up, so its useful over all for grinding.
>>
does something bad happen after absol shows up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.