[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just got a Timid HP Ice Xurkitree on my first try How's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (337KB, 526x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
337KB, 526x712px
>tfw just got a Timid HP Ice Xurkitree on my first try

How's your luck today, vp?
>>
got a HA Shiny Elekid with all IVs except SP attack at max, and to boot, it's also got the egg moves i wanted/needed. Best day since that shiny hunt with Chespin ended in 14 eggs with Female HA and all IVs except SPatk and Speed.
>>
>>30648603
Same plus Modest HP Ground on the first try of the second Xurk.
>>
>>30648603
I had a salad for lunch
It was decent
>>
>>30648603
My luck is so good that I'm not autistic enough to care about natures and hidden powers on my in-game legendaries, so that must count for something.
>>
File: 1479073949051.jpg (30KB, 228x239px) Image search: [Google]
1479073949051.jpg
30KB, 228x239px
>>30648682
>I've been trying for two days to get that
>>
>>30648603
I talked to a British dominatrix mistress about the finer points of bestiality for about an hour. Not bad.
>>
>>30648978
Horsecocks or knots?
>>
>>30649009
Mostly knots and the pleasure of being cummed inside.
>>
>>30649037
Nice. I guess you're the sub then, or just a general discussion?
>>
>>30649337
Just general discussion. I'm more of a power bottom. She was thinking of branching her services out to be more exotic, and wanted some input on the mental aspects of it all.
>>
>>30649383
Ah, sounds like a lot of fun.
>>
>>30648603
Hell yeah, same here. Was timid synchronizing, finally found it and decided to check its HP for shits and giggles and thought it was too god to be true.
>>
>>30649398
It was. She was a bit rude, as to be expected of a mistress though. I'm no sub though so we butted heads a little. Still a good talk. In the end I advised her to just have her clients be restrained and allow a dog to rut them at his discretion. Figured that would appeal to the type of sub who seeks out a mistress.
>>
>thread goes from Pokémon discussion to weird dogfucking BDSM fetishes in less than 10 posts
Come the fuck on guys
>>
>>30649950
This is the real /vp/, newfriend.
>>
When the best parents you have are a mere 3 and 2 ivs, and yet they all happen to line up to the penta perfect you want on the first egg.
>>
>>30649515
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>30651476
Just helping someone out with their job, Anon. Everyone's gotta make a living.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.