[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

7 Gens of BS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: saffron.png (13KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
saffron.png
13KB, 640x576px
>It's a region's biggest city filled with mostly un-enerable buildings episode
>>
File: 51.jpg (28KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
51.jpg
28KB, 400x240px
>it's a wild west town with one enterable building and the rest are set decorations episode
>>
>>30648516
It's exactly like the wild west town in the IRL alola region.
>>
File: quality level design.png (67KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
quality level design.png
67KB, 326x245px
>>30648474
At least in gen 1 you could explore it in more than one predefined linear way.
>>
>>30648591
>People hate on this funny roadblock
>But 'Durr I won't let you into the city because I'm thirsty' is perfectly fine
>>
>>30648689
No one's fine with any of them dumb cunt.
This one is the worst and it's like GF admitting their pulling shit out of their asses.
>>
>>30648787
I see people constantly bitching about that B2W2 roadblock but I never seem to hear complaining about older ones. At least the B2W2 is Game Freak poking fun at them selves, the older ones seem to be taken completely seriously
>>
>>30648591
I mean it's either follow a linear route and get a solid level curve or do what GSC did and throw the level curve into the trash.
>>
>>30648689
it is fine cause it's a reason to make the player go to Dark Cave and Lavender.
It's not like there's even anything Celedon, it's just a shortcut to bridge the world together. You can also open it up the second you get into Ecrutikue, It's not like you need to get the Rainbow and Soul badges to make the vending machine work.

However, there's the shit in Sun and Moon where despite the fact that all the mons and trainers are basically the same fucking level, you have to do the 2nd Island trails and areas in a specific order, because fuck you.
>>
>>30649317
What does leveling has to do with Tauros locking you out block by block? Then it's Stoutland.
And Sudowoodos inbetween. Not to mention Captain gates and random NPCs here and there.
>>
Does it really matter? If you could enter all/most of the buildings what would it provide? More NPC with nothing of value to say?

Wow. So immersive.
>>
>>30648529
>IRL alola region.
>>
>>30648591
It's cleary a parody of NPC roadblock trope...
Actually it's pretty fun, far superior to that shitty blackout excuse.
>>
>>30649451
It'd be cool if you could do whatever on each individual island. Like "here's the first island. You can leave it when you finish the trials. The trials are here, here, and here. Do them in whatever order you want, explore whatever you want."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.