[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is sinnoh so good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: descarga.jpg (13KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
13KB, 268x188px
It's the best region imo.
Just,it's so well desinged and soo comfy that i can't even explain how good it is in words.
>>
>>30648267
This, but most of /vp/ will disagree cuz they have shit taste.
>>
>>30648267
I wish they'd added more west of twinleaf and south of oreburgh. Another town halfway between coronet and snowpoint would have been nice too.
>>
>>30648293
Oh, and how could I forget the fact that twinleaf has snow on the ground, but save snowpoint there isn't any anywhere else in the entire region.
>>
>>30648293
They should make an open world sinnoh in switch,it would be amazing.
>>
Instead of water and tentacool we got caves and zubat.

7.8 too many bats
>>
>>30648306
There's a patch of snow in the starting town in Platinum.
And only Platinum, for some reason. I never understood why they made Platinum in a colder climate compared to Diamond and Pearl.
>>
>>30648267
Did you know there was a special snow animation for your b-day? It was called Daimond dust.
>>
File: Minapproval.png (258KB, 392x392px) Image search: [Google]
Minapproval.png
258KB, 392x392px
Good taste op, it has best girl Dawn too
>>
>>30648488
It shows up on other special dates too.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Easter_egg#Diamond_dust
>>
colour pallet is drab as fuck and it doesn't get very fun to explore until after the fourth or fifth badge

also too much space + slow walking/surfing speed makes some parts of the game move at a glacial space
>>
>>30648764
>doesn't get very fun to explore until after the fourth or fifth badge

I feel the opposite way, I love the early-mid game. Once I beat maylene I almost have to force myself to continue.
>>
>>30648267
Because having a large region with lots of exploration is a good thing and backtracking isn't actually a problem if it's through or to new paths.

It's so sad we'll never get another complex region. I fear that the Sinnoh remake will streamline all the routes.
>>
>>30648267
>soo comfy
>with how utterly slow the game runs
Honestly, I replayed Platinum after years of not touching it and I can't believe I managed to finish the game at all. I hate Sinnoh and everything about it.
>>
>>30648267
It would be better if more new pokemon were introduced in this gen.
>>
>>30649861
>with lots of exploration
We are still talking about Sinnoh right?

>if it's through or to new paths
Okay now I know you aren't Sinnoh was filled with dead ends.
>>
>>30650951
Have you ever even played a post Gen 4 pokemon game?

And why do you think a line about backtracking is related to dead end paths?
>>
>>30648267
>no black people
It's trash. Alola > Unova > Kalos > sperm > Sinnoh
>>
>>30650996
>Have you ever even played a post Gen 4 pokemon game?
I don't see what that has to do with anything.
Unless you're talking about Unova 2. In any case wouldn't it be better for you to bring up prior games?

>And why do you think a line about backtracking is related to dead end paths?
Read your line again anon.
>>
>>30651079
>I don't see what that has to do with anything.
You can say "Sinnoh doesn't have a lot of exploration compared to other series." but you can't say "Sinnoh doesn't have a lot of exploration for Pokemon."

>Read your line again.
A line that said backtracking isn't bad if it's THROUGH or TO new paths. A dead end is not innately related to backtracking, and even when it is, that handy dandy OR you see right there tells you that not all new paths would have two ends. One being deadended wouldn't make it not new.
>>
>>30651193
>"Sinnoh doesn't have a lot of exploration for Pokemon."
Sure I can. Compared to say HG/SS Johto, Hoenn or the aforementioned Unova 2, Sinnoh's exploration is paltry often leading to areas of very little worth to the player. Snowpoint Temple is particularly disappointing if you don't have the 3 regi. Although I don't remember if Plat did away with that or not.
Not to mention the region design as a whole wasn't very well thought out.

>A line that said backtracking isn't bad if it's THROUGH or TO new paths.
Which is the problem, Sinnoh does that about 3 times in the whole game.
The rest of it is back and forth with very slow progression.

And again there's the dead ends. The fact they exist goes against your notion of "new paths" as they just stop there and lead nowhere else.
>>
>>30651560
You picked the 3 regions with the most post game area (not sure about Hoenn) as comparsion.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.