[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...are they Utra Beasts? Were they at some point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1202.png (679KB, 2013x571px) Image search: [Google]
1202.png
679KB, 2013x571px
So...are they Utra Beasts? Were they at some point?
>>
>>30647311
They are, they just don't have the ultra energy/beast boost around them anymore because they've been here for so long.
>>
Solgaleo/Lunala are described as coming from a wormhole to Alola in ancient times so definitely.

Necrozma seems to be a former one that also came long ago that died?

All 5 of them have the same ringing effect as the Ultra Beasts in their cries.
>>
all UBs will lose Beast Boost eventually, technician kartana soon
>>
>>30647311
What if all Pokémon are ultra beasts, but have adapted to the human world?
>>
>>30647400
Well according to DPPt lore Pokémon and humans used to be one and the same

So humans are also former Ultra Beasts?
>>
>>30647400
>Can breed through normal means
>No ultra beast buzzing sound at the end of cry
>No 570 BST and prime number stats
>>
>>30647342
Explain Guzzlord who's been here longer than Nebby.
>>
>>30647400
What if all humans are ultra beasts, but have adapted to the Pokémon world?
>>
>>30647400
4th gen says humans and pokemon used to be extremely similar, so much so they married and fucked
humans would also be decedents from ultra beasts then which would explain why the one can attach on to lusamine
>>
>>30647311
I don't really understand how can a being from another world be so similar to a Earth's creature.
>>
>>30647436
I thought that was a different Guzzlord.
>>
>>30647439
what if the world was made of pudding
>>
>>30647311
They talk about Necrozma looking and seeming like a UB, but saying he isn't, even in universe he's a red herring.

It kind of implies that they plan to do more with it, but we'll have to wait and see if it shows up in a third version, sequel, or if they'll half ass it into the plot of next gen.
>>
>>30647436
Different Guzzlord
>>
necrozma being from the distortion world would be a cool twist. i really hope they link that with ultra space
>>
>>30647311
Wasn't Nebby specifically stated to be an Ultra Beast in-game?
>>
>>30647445
We don't really know a lot about Ultra Space. Apparently it's a place where you can just walk around in without any special equipment so there's no reason to believe that Ultra Space is all that different.
>>
>>30647311
>>
>>30647510
How come all other UBs are so alien then?
>>
>tfw all we got to see of ultra space was an extremely small cave
kind of lame desu lad
>>
>>30647494
Yes, Nebby was confirmed an Ultra Beast in one of the books or terminals in the Aether Paradise.
>>
>>30647541
What makes the former UBs in the OP image not as alien as current UBs? It's been established that they've adapted to the Pokémon world but there's no difference besides losing their Ultra energy (which the Tapus may have also had at some point).
>>
>>30647311
>>30647342
>Necrozma

No, until we learn otherwise.

>Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala

Yes. You read a file during the story that states that Cosmog is an Ultra Beast.
>>
all their stats and move learn levels are prime numbers so yes they're ultra beasts.
>>
pew
>>
>>30647735
>Necrozma
>Has UB ringing noise in the cry
>Prime number stats/move learn levels

It's basically confirmed.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.