[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think the Mystery Dungeon games will handle Gen 7?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (240KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 1024x576px
How do you think the Mystery Dungeon games will handle Gen 7? Specifically Alolan forms?
>>
hopefully by going back to 2D and getting rid of the hours-long tutorials
>>
>>30647131
>Cool ultra space section, probably the big mindfuck/plot twist part
>Tropical treasure town-esque area with equally tropical dungeons to justify Alolan forms

And personally, I'd like

>Bring back basic attacks
>Bring back recruitment
>Delete breaks
>>
>>30647172
>Back to 2D

This is a want I always want to include on my "improve from super" list, but it's so unrealistic. It'd be like mainline games going back to 2D, totally unlikely. I'd love it, though, PMD games just don't feel the same in 3D, they feel awkward and unpleasant.
>>
Honestly doubt they'll make another, I hope I'm wrong

There's a lot they could do with UBs, especially since by the definition given by SM the MC is basically a UB to the PMD world
>>
>>30647131
4th cousins twice removed
>>
>>30647178
I'm not sure about bringing recruitment back,it got pretty annoying at times. maybe if they made it more like catching Pokemon in the main series I'd be for it
>>
>>30647131
I hope the Kanto versions are racist against the Alolan forms.
>>
>>30647131
Just hoping the plot involves UBs in some way. Like the main adventure group or whatever is trying to solve the mystery behind these beings coming from wormholes in the sky. One story mission involves them accurately predicting where a wormhole will appear next, so you make your way through the dungeon and fight the UB that appears as a boss. The final dungeon could also be some variation of Ultra Space.
>>
>>30647277
Considering its Mystery Dungeon, I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>30647131
what do you mean how will they handle them? they'll be set on an island(s) where alolan forms live and non alolans don't. how is that even a question?
>>
>>30647131
>Not posting from Red Rescue Team
Idk. Why don't you kys and find out for us?
>>
>>30647247
No, bring recruitment back.
>>
>>30647713
how do you post on 4chan from a GBA
>>
File: Seafloor_Cave.png (30KB, 360x336px) Image search: [Google]
Seafloor_Cave.png
30KB, 360x336px
>>30647713
Fuck, man. Red Rescue team was so pretty.
>>
>>30647247
As long as I can have multiple pokemon of the same species and nickname them, I'm good.

>>30647742
That sounds comfy as fuck.
>>
>>30647713
Rude as fuck, anon.
>>
File: 1370057928474.png (210KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1370057928474.png
210KB, 800x800px
>>30647131
Hopefully with a plot that doesn't rehash the plot from Explorers. For the third time.
>>
>>30648768
this
>>
>>30648768
>rehash

Reminds me of when some anon pointed out the ending to SMD was literally shot by shot a ripoff of Tales of Symphonia's.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.