[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And it begins...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 58

And it begins...
>>
>>30646167
Nigger can't even cheat right.
>>
>>30646167
DREAMBALL AEGISLASH
>>
>>30646167
link?

>>30646191
Who's cheating? You know that genderless mons can pass their balls now, right?
>>
>>30646167
>DREAM
>BALL
>AEGISLASH
If you're gonna inject, don't be a damn fool about it.
>>
>>30646220
You can't catch Porygon in a Beast Ball.
>>
>>30646220
You can't catch Porygon, it's given to you in a Pokeball.
>>
>>30646220
Porygon is only available as a gift Pokémon in a Pokeball, you idiot. It's physically impossible to get it in a Beast Ball without hacking. Play the fucking game, retard.
>>
>>30646220
Any Porygon/2/Z that's not in a Poke Ball is fake, since it's only available as a gift Pokemon in Gen 7. It's impossible to get any other ball onto it pre-Bank, and it's impossible to get a Beast Ball on it at all.
>>
>>30646258
oh okay. I didn't know that.
>>
>>30646167
If you hack a mon into an illegal ball then breed the ball onto something then it's VGC legal
>>
>>30646220
Porygon can only be acquired through an NPC who gives it to you in a Poké Ball. There's no legitimate way to get a Beast Ball Porygon.
It's triggered many balltists.
>>
>>30646265
You can catch Porygon in Trophy Garden in DPP.
>>
>>30646277
porygon and other genderless pokemon don't pass down their ball when bred with ditto

which means a porygon in a beast ball has to be hacked and not just descended from a hacked pokemon
>>
>>30646277
This is a sad reality. In the end, whether injected (Then bred) or painstakingly legally bred, the resulting mon is the same.

But that beast ball's just rubbing the cheaty sweaty balls on everyone's faces.
>>
>>30646331
>gen7
>DPP
>>
>>30646167
Nintendo needs some fucking Balltist person like me that look at these shits pokemon before they enter. The amount of legality I know off the top of my head involving pokeballs is exceptionally sad.
>>
>>30646340
I've bred enough miniors to know that's wrong
>>
>>30646167
who gives a damn, even with all the semplifications over the years building a team on cart is still shitty tedious grind and the so anticipated hyper training endend up being a terrible feature
I bet you weight 300 pounds and dream of becoming Ray Rizzo every night
>>
>>30646399
oh, well that's how it used to be. i don't actually care about ballitism.
>>
>>30646399
But Miniors can be caught. Nothing can breed Porygon apart from Ditto.

Even if you say a porygon can breed with another porygon, you still have to catch one in a beast ball.
>>
>>30646167
Didn't they say they were going to ban people with hacked pokemon? That's like, the one way you can tell and they're still not hitting this bitch.
>>
>>30646264
There were 4 other people who said the same thing as you, yet you were the only one to act like an utter cunt while saying it. Congrats.
>>
>>30646277
I was under the impression that their official stance was that if it descended from hacks, it's considered a hack even if the pokemon was bred legally.

Otherwise these fucks could be playing with shit like Seismic Toss Chansey without fear.
>>
>europe
>>
>>30646446
See >>30646277
>Hack 6IV Porygon with Beast Ball
>Breed it with 6IV Ditto
>Suddenly it's VGC legal because reasons
>>
>>30646509
Yeah I know. Just real salty, is all.
>>
how long until verlisify hears about this
>>
>>30646563
He and all the other shitty Poketubers browse this website. He's probably making a callous video right now
>>
>>30646509
I'm guessing it's legal because if it's bred (or at the very least is genned to say that it was hatched) then there's no way to prove that he was the guy that genned the parent
>>
Better question:

How long until people start doing giveaways here of Beast Ball Porygons
>>
File: ded.png (467KB, 1388x724px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
467KB, 1388x724px
F
>>
If I were them I'd do that just to trigger Verlisify
>>
Who the literal fuck cares? As long as it's a legit pokemon with the right moveset and no bullshit stats, why should it matter if it's genned or bred in a wrong pokeball.

When battling competitively, all you gotta do is beat the opponent legit. Doesnt matter whether your pokemon looks cooler, only if you csn use it better. It's not like they are trying to deliberately get an unfair advantage by giving the pokemon illegal moves or abilities. As long as it's within legal boundaries, it's fine.

At the end of the day, a person who genned a legit pokemon still has an equal chance of victory against someone who bred. Not to mention the fact both pokemon are virtually identical in stats and moves.
>>
>>30646915
Go play the online simulator, cheater.
>>
>>30646915
This to be honest. All genning or cheating does is cut down time on putting you on the even playing field. Some people want to cut down time. Others don't mind doing it a different way.

The fact of the matter is, someone has a Pokemon that fits under legal boundaries. And I feel like that's all they really care about.
>>
>>30646915
The better question is why doesn't GF just cut out the bullshit with IVs if they know all people are going to do is hack perfect teams anyway?
>>
>>30646167
No one cares who matters cares

>>30646986
No :^)
>>
File: 1479394088515.jpg (10KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
1479394088515.jpg
10KB, 166x166px
Couldn't you breed a ditto with a beast ball or would Porygon pass down the ball?
>>
>>30647526
no
>>
>>30646167
Jelly, it shouldn've been possible
>>
>>30646167
Yes, that beast ball willl give him so much of an unfair advantage
>>
>>30646331
Anon, please. Don't be retarded.
>>
File: 1479151093997.jpg (67KB, 348x383px) Image search: [Google]
1479151093997.jpg
67KB, 348x383px
>mfw pkhex has a better hack check than vgc
>>
>>30647579
It's more about the fact that, rather than doing anything legit, he hacked in all of his Pokémon instead of putting in any effort
>>
>>30646340
As of gen vii they do pass them down
>>
>>30647648

>rng is effort

tapu keko
>>
>>30647648
but I did put in effort, I just got really, really, really lucky and got a 6IV cubone and an HP Fire perfect IV Tapu Lele on the first try :^)
>>
I heard they got disqualified. Is that true?
>>
Maybe this guy received a hacked Porygon through the GTS and used that to breed his. He's probably not a balltist so he didn't know about the beast ball thing, a competitor in an official tournament would never risk cheating...

Right?
>>
Once again no one cares
>>
>>30646167
did he get DQd?
>>
>>30646915
>>30647049
No you fucking cheater. Some of your legal moveset are almost impossible to get in real. Try to get Refresh Salamence or any Defog shit.
Breeding never guarantees a perfect mon but your shitty cheat does.
You aren't saving time. You are cheating. If you want to save time, settle with less than perfect mon.
At the end of day, you are just lying to yourself. Nobody gives a shit about how you won a children game with hacked mon. Only you do. And you know you cheated.
>>
>>30647933
>being so mad over a fucking videogame
>>
>>30647933

verlis pls go
>>
>>30647697
It is effort, you're putting in the effort to continue doing it over and over. What you're thinking of is skill, it doesn't take any to breed.
>>
>>30647933
Cheating does save time though. You just don't like it. People who cheat are being honest to themselves. They honestly want to save time. Nobody said anything about illegal movesets.

Say Person A and Person B are both trying to get Thunder Punch and Ice Punch onto a Stufful and raise it to Bewear with good stats. Person A cheats, Person B doesn't. Person A would either directly generate a Stufful that has those moves, or generate a Stufful/Bewear that has them and then breed (if they so desire) or whatever. They don't have to worry about the right IVs since if it's directly generated then it's set to be perfect. If it's bred, then Destiny Knot can help. Person B would have to find the right Pokemon that have Thunder Punch and Ice Punch, pass those moves down to a Stufful, Then keep breeding and breeding and breeding until Stufful has good stats. It's a bit more tedious, but maybe Person B simply doesn't want to hack their 3DS, maybe they're on the road or traveling and can't access a computer program, maybe they want to put in more work and feel like their work is worth the effort. Which it is. EITHER WAY the end result is a strong Stufful with both elemental Punch moves. One does it a lot faster, and the other doesn't. You're aiming for the same result. Person A's Stufful isn't better or illegal, it's the exact same. And the game and official tournaments won't be able to tell. If they can tell, then the hacker messed up somehow.

Really, the only issue with hack checking is the Balltism that OP has, and admittedly I'm feeling that too, but aside from the ball, the Pokemon is most likely legal and nothing stands out out of the ordinary. It would be interesting to see if they did perform checks like if a Mythical is in any Poke Ball aside from a Cherish Ball (or a regular one I guess) then it wouldn't fly, but on the other hand, almost every Pokemon save for a few dozen at most, can all be in a different kind of Poke Ball through some way or another.
>>
>>30646753
I've had one from a giveaway ages ago. Step it up sempai.
>>
File: 1480093307195.jpg (5KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
1480093307195.jpg
5KB, 250x224px
>>30647933
I wonder who is behind this post...
>>
>>30647933 read >>30648157 then proceed to kys yourself
>>
>cheating to satisfy your Balltism
But why? It's a surefire way of showing that you injected it and that it's not legitimate.
>>
>>30648288
Oops i did it again
>>
>>30647751
did you not witness the shitstorm over that one kid's dream ball aegislash?
>>
>>30647641
kek
>>
>ITT: "Who cares?"
>Guy is cheating
>No one cares
>"It's not a big deal"

This is why no one takes competetive Pokemon seriously. If cheating is somehow one way or another allowed, then why not just allow all forms of cheating? Then what's the point of it being competetive?
>>
>>30648285
I think I fucked those ones up and accidentally put the egg date later than the met date.
>>
So is this guy getting banned or?
>>
>>30646167
Did he lose? If he won, did he get DQ'd?
>>
>>30646915
>As long as it's a legit pokemon with the right moveset and no bullshit stats, why should it matter if it's genned or bred in a wrong pokeball.
because if it is in a wrong pokeball the pokemon isnt legit anymore? the definition of "legit" is that it can be obtained in game without external modification. If someone brings a pokemon that isnt legal (as in bred, ev trained, etc) then you should expect people to shit on you, but if you cant even make a legit pokemon then you shouldnt be allowed to compete. If Gamefreak actually respects itself and its metagame then it shouldnt allow this shit in the first place.
>>
>>30648405
It was a vocal minority screaming as usual. Basically niggers
>>
All the top VGC players don't even play the game outside VGC.

They have no clue about how any of the in-game stuff works so you get shit like this happening, it's pretty hilarious.
>>
>>30648479
>If cheating is somehow one way or another allowed, then why not just allow all forms of cheating?

Because not all forms of cheating offer a competitive advantage.

>Then what's the point of it being competetive?

Because the forms of cheating that offer a competitive advantage are precisely the ones that are still not allowed.
>>
>>30648157
>You just don't like it.
It's wrong to cheat anon, that's the main problem with cheating.
>>
>>30648677
No, it's wrong to cheat for the purposes of gaining an advantage over people who didn't cheat, because you didn't earn that advantage. If you think it's immoral to use a Pokémon with an illegal Poké Ball in a competition you're literally retarded.
>>
>>30647933
If there isn't a Defog tutor in the next game then GF Is truly retarded.

Defog and Hidden Power are the two biggest arguments against "hacking legal Pokemon gives no advantage", and anyone who dismisses them and still says it provides no advantage are at that point being intellectually dishonest.
>>
File: 1466737117152.jpg (79KB, 378x365px) Image search: [Google]
1466737117152.jpg
79KB, 378x365px
>>30646167
>nigger cheatng
What else is new?
>>
>>30648479
>This is why no one takes competetive Pokemon seriously

Probably not the shit meta, boring stall gameplay, or cancerous fanbase.
>>
>>30648677
It's wrong if it gives you an unfair advantage over others.

If you cheat to give Porygon-Z Quiver Dance or something, then yes, cheating is wrong. If you cheat to give yourself a Porygon-Z with Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Conversion, and is perfectly legal otherwise... then that's fine, because that's just a faster means to an end.
>>
>>30648288
WELCUM BACK WOLF PACK
>>
>>30648711
>No, it's wrong to cheat for the purposes of gaining an advantage over people who didn't cheat
cheating already is having an advantage over people who didnt cheat, that's why is wrong

>hurr durr if you disagree with X your retarded
nice Verlis logic
>>
File: Furry Mayhem.jpg (33KB, 440x323px) Image search: [Google]
Furry Mayhem.jpg
33KB, 440x323px
>>30648751
>>
I don't care if they cheat for their perfect Pokémon (because we all know they're going to do it anyway), but these cases of impossible balls should still get disqualified for being morons. If you're going to cheat then at least TRY not to make it obvious.
>>
Oh great now verlis will bitch about this and MORE shitstorms.

Anyways fucking link of the video? I want to watch the matches
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (5KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
5KB, 256x197px
>>30648288
What is he anyway? A combination of
>Neckbeard
>Furry
>Autist
?
>>
File: manual hack checking appendix.png (67KB, 1000x901px) Image search: [Google]
manual hack checking appendix.png
67KB, 1000x901px
From the VGC 2017 rules:

4.3. Manual Hack Checking
o A player’s Battle Team may be manually checked by an organizer or a judge for known hacks as outlined in the appendix below. Only hacks outlined in the Manual Hack Checking Appendix or uncovered through the electronic hack check may be penalized.

Though blatantly illegal, this is not actionable by the rules as written if it passes the electronic hack check.
>>
>>30648737
It gives you a team in much less time because of how you don't need to train them. Time is a big ass advantage if you ask me.
Some people had a lot of work training their mons and when people hack them in it just makes that work have no value.
>>
>>30648806
>Known hacks
This list can also include unknown hacks like unobtainable Beast Ball Pokemon.
>>
File: 1481132969437.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481132969437.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>30647641
Holy fucking kek how am I just noticing this
>>
>>30646986
go run up and down like an idiot for hours if you want. While you are doing that with some drool falling off your mouth cause it makes you braindead, I'm actualy playing with other people already. Have fun breeding hundreds of egg hoping rngesus gives you the right IVs.
>>
>>30648772

what exactly is the advantage if the IVs, EVs, abilities, and moves are all legal?
>>
>>30646915
I agree with this. If the pokemon has legit stats and a legit moveset, then it should be fine.

However, I still think people should get reprimanded for doing shit like this. I can understand love ball aegislash, because that person not knowing it was legal is believable.

Literally everyone knows any ball porygon isn't legal though.
>>
>>30646459
Probably cuz he's black
>inb4 bait
>inb4 /pol/
Seriously, if he was white, I bet he'd be banned in 1 second
>>
>>30648805
I won't lie; I like Verlisify. Not for what kind of person he is, but for the amount of work he puts into making the guides he has.

This picture however, J E S U S C H R I S T
This is why I like his content, not him.
>>
File: Showdown.png (155KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Showdown.png
155KB, 400x400px
>>30648866
>I'm actualy playing with other people already

No you aren't because no one except VGC players and Japanese people battle on cart anymore.
>>
>>30648877
None
>>
>>30646167
>a nigger cheating
who'd have guessed
>>
>>30648829
>known hacks as outlined in the appendix below

The pic there is the appendix and it does not include Beast Ball Porygon2; therefore a manual hack check cannot penalize it.
>>
>>30648798
Nvm found that is on twitch. Duh. Seems to be on break. Now to wait for the verlis shitstorm, again
>>
>>30648818
Let's go back into examples. Say there's a tournament coming up in a few weeks and Person A and Person B have to raise six Pokemon to use for it.

Person A generates their Pokemon. It's all within legal boundaries, everything checks out. Person B breeds their Pokemon, which could take a week or so, maybe more depending on how generous the breeding mechanics can be. They're both working towards the same result, a fully trained team. When they actually compete against each other in the tournament, they both have a a team on the same even playing field (since obvious illegal moves or abilities would be reprimanded). The kicker would be that either player doesn't know how the other played raised their team. All they know is that they raised a team. Person A doesn't have an advantage over Person B because they both have legal teams on the same even playing field. Person A just saved more time doing so.

It's just a matter of efficiency. You cheat and generate Pokemon to save you time, but you also need to know how to hack your 3DS or cheat somehow. I've been told it's actually pretty simple, but who knows, there might be people who are just not that bright. Or, you do it the legitimate way, which may take more effort, but either way, it's all a means to an end. The means are variable, but the end result will be the same.
>>
File: AutistsBTFO.png (39KB, 665x209px) Image search: [Google]
AutistsBTFO.png
39KB, 665x209px
>>30646167
At least you guys can prevent future illegal balls. But as of right now, the nigger dindu nuffin.
>>
>when your need to compete in children's games strong, but your balltism stronger
>>
File: 1475865382674.png (138KB, 617x408px) Image search: [Google]
1475865382674.png
138KB, 617x408px
Why hasn't Nintendo removed IVs and added a hidden power tutor yet anyways?
>>
>>30648949
You know you may have had a point if there were people who made a living off vgc. But no one fucking does.
>>
>>30648988
>Designing a game around rule breaking hackers

You don't negotiate with terrorists
;^)
>>
>>30648630
Yeah, it's really sad. Makes it feel like these competitions are a sham. These people don't even actually like playing Pokémon.

You can even tell in the videos since stats from their adventure gameplay flash on-screen while they choose moves. "12 eggs hatched"? Wow, how did you get those perfect IVs in just 12 eggs? What a pro!
>>
>>30648806
>Any Legendary or Mythical Pokémon (with the black clover) that has Hidden Power as a Fighting-type move.
What's wrong with this?
>>
Why do people start making "distinctions" about "legit " "legal" "illegal" pokemon then throw them away immediately when someone in competitive doesnt even have legal pokemon in the first place? Is it just to antagonize non cheaters or is it just to see how far they can take the argument?

>hey man its totally legit you can catch get a porygon with 3 IVs and 0 Attack IVs with Hidden Power Fire and level it to 100 and hyper train it trust me :DD
>hey it's just a ball relax bro he got it from gts he a gud boy
Seriously it's so ridiculous it isnt even funny anymore. It's the same logic that leads to "liking trannies is not gay" thinking.
>>
>>30649054
It's called mental gymnastics, anon.
>>
>>30648887

Or not, because this is not a big deal at all unless you're autistic

Also please stay in /pol/
>>
>>30649001
I just wanted to use a tournament as an example of players raising a team to compete in. No, no one's making a living off of this, but it's still a competition for players to test out their Pokemon. The point is that how you raise the Pokemon is a means to an end and there are several ways of doing it. Some efficient, some less so, but in the end, you're raising Pokemon, ones that stay within the legal boundaries at that.

A Porygon-Z with Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Conversion, with the Adaptability ability, holding a Normalium-Z with Max IVs and a Timid Nature... a trainer can either generate that directly, or keep breeding Porygon until the stats and nature line up just right, teach the TM moves and equip it with the Normalium-Z. It's still the same Porygon-Z either way.
>>
>>30649040
HP Fighting requires at least 4 even IVs. Legendaries and Mythicals always have at least 3 31 IVs.
>>
>>30648877
the time you saved on getting that pentaperfect abra with a 0 IV in Attack.
>lol your wasting time just hack it in bro xD
>>
>>30649004
anybody who says they like the IVs mechanics is lying. IVs is just another layer of rng. It's pointless, it's frustrating and it just wates your time more while you're crossing your fingers.

If only it followed logical breeding mechanics like having two parents with 31 iv in a stats guaranteed the offspring to have 31 too. But no god forbid the player is not fucked by rng.
Seriously its an mmo tier strategy of time stretching but in a pokemon game.
>>
>>30649040

Legendary/Mythic pokemon in gen 6 and 7 always have at least 3 IVs at 31, making a fighting-type hidden power impossible.
>>
>>30648630
They all mostly play on Showdown AFAIK since you can get much more matches done in less time (thanks to silky smooth 10 fps in double battles on cart) and team building is also much faster.

When tourney time comes they've got an army of cocksuckers that breeds and trains Pokemon for them (I knew two of them personally). Those that arent well known hack and they get DQed because they never actually play the game, like the dumb nigger in the OP.
>>
>>30649054

verlis shouldn't you be making a video right now
>>
>>30649054
We don't.
I inject legal pokémon.
Some autists like to believe there is a difference in between this pokémon and that pokémon with the word "legit", but the Hack Check disagree, the Manual Checks disagree and the rest of humanity gives no fucks.
>>
>>30649114
>>30649136
Ah, neat. Thanks for clarifying.
>>
>>30648906
what will happen when showdown gets the cease and desist it deserves?
>>
>>30646331
Anon..
>>
>>30648988
>>30649134
Give a solution to removing IVs.

I'll wait.
>>
>>30648891
>assault vest goodra
>>
>>30649191
Another sim will take its place. Lets not be too retarded here.
>>
>>30648906
>no one except VGC players
*bad VGC players
The good ones are all locked in their little circlejerk servers on Showdown
>>
File: 1409203629804.jpg (24KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1409203629804.jpg
24KB, 320x287px
>>30646915
It does make a difference tho. People who cheat can get their Pokemon faster and thus they have more time to practice and gain experience of the current metagame, which gives them an advantage over people who breed and train their teams legally. Furthermore, having a Pokemon in an illegal ball can hide important information about the Pokemon. For example, if you want to an event exclusive move on a Pokemon, that Mon has to be in a Cherish Ball. However, if you hack a Pokemon with an event move in any other ball, your opponent will not be expecting said move and you can get a surprise KO with an attack that your Pokemon shouldn't know. Obviously this wasn't the case with the Beast Ball Porygon but I'm just talking about the possibilities in general.
>>
>>30646167
Is this up on Youtube?
>>
>>30649027
Its not sad. These people want to find out who has the best strategy. They do not want to hatch eggs.
>>
>>30649205
You don't need a solution...just remove it.
>>
>>30646331
Pokebank is not open yet.
>>
Someone call verlis so he can bitch
>>
>>30649027
>These people don't even actually like playing Pokémon.

neither do breeders judging by all the fags who don't even pay attention to the game while doing it and need something else in the background to entertain themselves.
>>
>>30649225
>Pokemon is an egg hatching simulator

Yeah I'm sure there isn't anything else to the games at all.
It's sad because they aren't Pokemon fans, they don't care about the games and don't even play them.
>>
>>30649205
remove ivs
done
>>
>>30649245
>every Pokemon is the exact same now, bar Natures
Way to miss one of the core concepts of the game, retard.
>>
>>30649219
An event move outside the right ball triggers the Hack Check, though.
>>
>>30649219
dud you are missing the point we are not even talking about illegal pokemon. Of course if I see an event exclusive move coming from a pokemon not in a cherish ball the guy is getting disqualified. We're talking about genning legit pokemon with legit stats and legit moves in legit balls.
>>
>>30649205
>>30649292
Literally just remove them. Natures already do the "ebin every pokemon is speshul" thing in-game.
>>
>>30649292
And guess what? No one cares
>>
>>30649292
>Everyone ends up using the same mons, natures and IV's

Your point?
>>
>>30649279

>Pokemon is not an egg hatching simulator
>Players with perfect mons that don't have a lot of eggs hatch must not like the games

???
>>
>>30649205
Let's see.

When a Pokemon is in an egg, have the option to go to some lab and have them genetically alter the egg somehow. You can see what its IVs are and you can edit them, not like Hyper Training where it simply artificially adds and at Lv 100, but you'd be able to see the numerical values and be like "Alright well I want all of these to be max except this". To, I guess balance it out, have it be a bit difficult to get to or expensive to do. Like maybe the more IVs you add or take away the more expensive it'll be, still giving an incentive to try and hatch perfect eggs anyway. Say you hatch a regular egg from a garbage Pokemon. It'll likely have low IVs, so it'll cost quite a lot to boost them to max. But a Pokemon with a few 31 IVs will require less to max out since some are already maxed.

Basically Hyper Training the way we thought it'd be. Permanent and perfect IV manipulation. You can also do Hidden Power IV spreads this way, or setting IVs of Atk down to 0 for Foul Play, or Speed down to 0 for Trick Room/Gyro Ball or whatever.
>>
>>30649292
>and species
>and EVs
>and moves
>and abilities
>and gender

yeah nah fuck off.
>>
>>30648806
>Any Pokemon that lists "From:Nursery Helpers" on it's summary screen and that is contained in a Master Ball or a Cherish Ball.

I get the Cherish Ball, but why the Master Ball?
>>
>>30649367

Master balls don't pass down when breeding
>>
>>30649292
Get rid of natures too lol
>>
>>30648360
People like this need more hugs.
>>
>>30649378
Oh shit really? I genuinely didn't know that.
>>
>>30648724
How is the meta shit? Are we talking VGC here or Smogon?
>>
>>30649340
Considering how many of the "top" VGC players openly admit to not liking the actual RPG part of Pokemon games (no, not just egg hatching, the entire single player adventure) it's not that far from true
>>
>>30649396
Either way, they're both shit.
>>
>>30649279
>want to use a pokemon online
>have to breed for it
>need to chain for Ditto with perfect or near perfect IVs
>catch the mon you need, possibly chaining for HA
>toss out the ones that aren't good enough
>for mons that need Hidden Power, train them to 100 so they can have perfect stats

And that's just for one pokemon. Imagine if you want to use 50, or 100. It's tedious as shit. I don't blame people for hacking.
>>
>>30649336
>>30649338
>>30649339
>>30649354
>l-let's water down the game even more because BREEDING TAKES TOO LONG WAHHHHH
>THE SYSTEM IS FLAWED BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT
You want your Pokemon at level 100 too don't you?

Just remove levels, everything is 100 now. There's no reason not to.
>>
>>30649270
I pay attention anon.
>>
>>30649423
>water down
nothing is being watered down. IVs are just an archaic shitty mechanic that no one actually likes yet people insist should still exist just because of tradition.

>m-muh slippery slope fallacy
>>
>>30649292
so what is so different between:
>all pokemon have the IVs at 31 in the stats they need, plus nature
or
>no ivs but with nature.

All pokemon are still the same. Everyone breeding a weavile will want max attack and max speed ivs. All weavile you will meet will have max attack and speed ivs. Your argument is pointless, the game is not changed in the slightest with or without ivs.
>>
>>30649396
Not sure about smogon, I need to be enlightened on that. Vgc meta is shit though, PP stall celesteela, playing the timer. not sure why anyone would watch this and take it seriously.
>>
>>30649423
Don't stop there anon. No rng on move damage and no crits/miss chance.

Too much randomness in battles.
>>
>>30648949
What if person B is working for a determined Hidden Power, or if it's working for a 0 IV in a certain stat? What if only the females evolve in that species?

Tell me, who has more advantage? The guy who genned his Salazzle with HP Ice and 0 IVs in attack, or the one who tried to breed the same but due to time restraints had to settle with a Salazzle with a different HP, or a high IV in Attack (making it get more damage from Foul Play), or had to settle with a slightly slower Salazzle in order to get that HP Ice and 0 Attack IV?
>inb4 lets go into another example that proves absolutely nothing and restates the statement I want to prove in different terms
>>
File: chrome_2016-12-09_18-16-08.png (76KB, 440x836px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-12-09_18-16-08.png
76KB, 440x836px
>>30649340
If they liked the games they would play them and know enough about them to know a Beast Ball Porygon is impossible to get.

Refer to thread. Countless VGC players implied or directly admitted not caring about Pokemon outside of VGC. It doesn't make them the literal devil or anything, but it's sad that the biggest official Pokemon competition is dominated by people who don't like playing Pokemon.
>>
>>30649423
Levels serve an actual purpose in the single player adventure though (i.e. giving a sense of progression)

IVs are hated by competitive players and utterly irrelevant to casual players.
>>
>>30649279
The human opponent is what makes playing a game exciting. They do not care about the single player badge collecting bike simulating bullshit. Two men design the team they think is the best, then they fight, then they find out who is better. It is a thrill.
>>
>>30649464
How is it archaic?

>no one actually likes yet people insist should still exist just because of tradition
Source? All I see is an opinion.

>>30649465
Based on your logic, the next Pokemon game shouldn't even be a game. Just a battle sim packed with every Pokemon level 100, 31 IVs, etc because that's what everyone wants.

All of them will be the same then! Woo!

>>30649509
Source?
>>
>>30649416
How is Smogon shit? What do you dislike?
>>
>>30649423
suit yourself if you enjoy hatching your 864th egg. Later look back at the time you invested into it and think how much of that time could have been spent actualy playing the game.
A flaw is a flaw anon. Do you still eat your burger is the meat is raw?
>>
>>30649634
I spent a lot of time playing the game, using my hacked mons I spend a few minutes making.
>>
ya'll niggas talking like if they removed iv's there would be a massive influx of legit players knowing full well you'd still gen the fuck of the game anyway if you have the option.

Just be a new excuse like "I don't want to spend all that time getting the egg move I wanted"
>>
>>30649613
It has the same problem VGC has. You see the same 6 Pokemon on every team. By trying to make the meta more varied, Smogon is just centralizing it even more.
>>
vgc is a joke format anyway
>>
>>30649477
It's just a matter of time and efficiency. But my point still stands. The only time advantages matter is if you're directly competing. Again, same result, different means to the end. On top of that, how would the other person know how they raised their Pokemon? For all we know, Person A could have thought Person B also cheated. Person B might have thought Person A also bred. It doesn't matter. What matters is that they both have a Salazzle.

Is Person A going to go like "if I save time on making this Salazzle, that'll give me an advantage and make me better than the other player, right"? Not really. Is Person B going to go "if I breed this Salazzle, am I at a disadvantage if the other player can just generate it"? Nope. It's the same Salazzle. The exact same Salazzle, HP Ice, 0 Atk IV, female and all. Because when you're just raising the Pokemon, you have no advantage or disadvantage. You don't compete when raising Pokemon, do you? You compete when you're actually battling.
>>
Why the fucking is the in-game language in Hitler?

Make it English you cucks.
>>
>>30649401

[citation needed]
>>
>>30649707
VGC has literal copy pasted teams. The top of the Showdown ladder has a much larger variation of Pokemon. How is it "more centralizing"?
>>
>>30649608
Hmm what nintendo 64 games were highly adored by the pokemon fans and are still in demand since then...
Pokemon stadium?
>>
>>30649806
>>30649505
>>
>>30649816
>top of the Showdown has a much larger variation of Pokemon

All Tapus, most UBs, Toxapex, and Landorus-T isn't much variation.
>>
>>30649743
You avoided his point on the time advantage being a legit advantage entirely with canned "you can't tell bro" nonsense.

You are being intellectually dishonest if you think Hidden Power and 0 IVs hacks do not grant an advantage.
>>
>>30649770
>complains about foreign language
>can't even make a comprehensible post in English
Like pottery
>>
>wahh there's RNG in a FUCKING JRPG
Further proof /vp/ is full of underage faggots who have never played another game in their life.
>>
>>30648949
I disagree. While person B takes a week to breed their pokemon, they would then have to practice with those pokemon and find out their faults in less time than the other person. If a fault is found, then that person might have to breed even more pokemon to find the perfect team.

In person A's case he just needs to inject and practice. Very simple stuff. If you use the "they can practice with showdown argument" that still brings up the point that one guy can just inject in the day before the tournament while the other needs time to breed before the tournament, time that the other trainer spends practicing.

Person B is clearly at a disadvantage.
>>
>>30649869
>>30649857
You're raising Pokemon. When you raise Pokemon, you do it alone. How can you have an advantage over other people when you're raising Pokemon on your own? What you do and what others do to raise Pokemon is completely independent. No advantages or disadvantages.
>>
>>30649869
All these arguments over time to train and learn weaknesses...what do you think these guys play Showdown for?
>>
>>30649869

or player b could not be a retard and practice on showdown and only breed when his team is finalized
>>
>>30649864
Most other JRPGs are just players against the AI, there's no need for optimal IV breed tier bullshit anywhere unless you want to break the game as hard as you can.
>>
>>30649869
there are still people who don't know what would counter their pokemon just by looking at their stats?
Pokemon isn't as deep as you think, you don't need practice to know a sweeper with low defense is countered by bulky attackers.
Do you need practice playing rock paper scisor?
>>
>>30649905
Did you even read what I said? You're assuming that both A and B will know their perfect teams with enough time to breed it and even then it can have faults. Person A will just practice the most and inject it last day while person B needs to start breeding some time before and hope he can make it before the deadline while not practicing during that time.

>>30649952
And this is why people just all take the same team at the end of a meta. But we're still at the point where everyone is still experimenting and everyone will look at the last tournament and think "what would counter the top teams?" and that requires practice. And practice requires time.
>>
>>30649864
>this is how it's always been done so it should stay this way!

RNG is fine, even in small doses in a competitive setting (as they test another skill, adaptability). But IVs do nothing for a player-vs-player game except add an autistic barrier to entry.
>>
>>30649993
Can you not read?

TURN BASED JRPGS AT THEIR CORE ARE RNG

Suck it up and stop being a bitch.
>HELP ME PLEASE
>I HAVE TO *GASP* PLAY THE GAME
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>30649888
>How can you have an advantage over other people when you're raising Pokemon on your own?

Supposedly both players live in the same reality where the same rules of time and space apply, so by not just saving but eliminating all the time required to build a team (that can reach into weeks worth depending on composition, HP sets, Defog, etc), the person who hacks has the advantage mentioned.
Not only that, but during the competition itself the hacker will be able to fix mistakes and tailor his team and sets with no limit whatsoever, the legit player is stuck with what he brought to the competition due to, again, time constraints (the competition won't stop for a week just to give the player time to breed and train new Pokemon again)
>>
Pokemon is shit nowadays, instead of just catching, training to 50 and teaching it moves, you have to worry about natures, abilities, hidden abilities, IVs, EVs, egg moves... that crap isn't fun.

It's amazing that GF didn't wake up yet. People want to skip that part for reason, it's most UNFUN thing I've ever seen in a video-game.

And the game isn't even "deeper" thanks to all that crap, VGC2009 was ten times more fun than VGC2017 despite not having all the "depth".
>>
>>30650103
>VGC2009

It had all the things you mentioned except hidden abilities, you idiot.
>>
>>30649743
>It's just a matter of time and efficiency.
youre not getting it dont you, it's the time and efficiency that is the advantage, with cheating you are getting a HUGE advantage than non cheating players.
>The only time advantages matter is if you're directly competing.
If you actually spent time breeding your pokemon you would know this isnt true.

>But my point still stands.
your point doesnt stand because you didnt give it a place to stand to begin with. The only people that could possibly agree with your point are the ones who already agree with it in the first place.

>ou compete when you're actually battling.
and raising the pokemon affects the battle.

> Nope. It's the same Salazzle. The exact same Salazzle
Its not the same Salazzle because the Salazzle is one that is virtually impossible to get in such short amount of time, because even if you get the Salazzle it will still be in a disadvantage against the cheater. Why? Because you still have 5 other mons to get. Two of which are legendaries and one that still needs a super specific IV spread, or needs to have 6 IVs. And then you have to EV train them, so you have to start grinding the battle tree for the Power Items. Oh, your tournament allows megas? Well time to grind a bit more for those Mega Stones.

Do you honestly not see the unfair advantage cheating gives?
>>
>>30650103
You're not forced to do all that to play in VGC though.
>>
>>30650062
>play almost any other JRPG
>there's absolutely no need to grind for any opponent unless you're either bad at the game or it's that terribly designed
>play Pokemon
>have to grind for natures, IVs, egg moves, possibly Hidden Power, hidden abilities and level 100 if you want any hope at competing against other people

Totally the same.
>>
>>30650165
To be fair I can't think of another turn-based JRPG with a focus on competitive pvp other than Pokemon.

Really made me think.
>>
>people are DEFENDING IVs
Honestly can we just go back to Gen 1 where that shit didn't exist?

If I caught a Pidgey I could fight another Pidgey that is on the same playing-field. Nowadays I catch a Pidgey and IT COULD RANDOMLY BE BETTER! Seriously, just stop this.
>>
>>30650165
You don't HAVE to do anything. You could take an in-game team in if you wanted.
>>
>>30650220
>I don't know what I'm talking about
For you informatio, IVs did exist in Gen I too. They just worked a bit differently than they do nowadays, but they were still there nonetheless.
>>
>>30650070
>>30650145
Alright, I concede.

I really thought the only place where advantages matter is in the actual battle itself. And I really thought raising Pokemon was just a means to an end. My thought process was, if two players bring the same Pokemon into the battle and it's within legal boundaries then it shouldn't matter how they got it. It'd basically be the same Pokemon and when you pit the two Pokemon against each other, it then becomes a matter of the player's skill. But maybe I didn't quite understand how arduous the task of raising Pokemon actually is. It's easy when you can just click around a bit and instantly make a Pokemon and not have to worry. I imagine that having to breed, especially for super specific spreads, then getting the right items if necessary... it's probably more tedious than I thought.
>>
>>30650220
Gen 1 did have "IV"s though. There was just less of a spread and less stats to spread.
>>
>>30650162
yeah if you like getting destroyed every battle.
>>
>>30650103
vgc has had all that since 09 except hidden abilities and it was even more of a hassle back then

IV and EV though not identical have been around since gen 1
Natures and Abilities since gen 3
>>
>>30650273
>>30650286
Nope. Sorry I played Red and Blue a ton, I know that crap mechanic isn't in my games.

It was the most fair Gen in Pokemon history. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>30650220
Never going to happen. IVs exist both because of competitive reasons and because Masuda wanted Pokemon to be unique even within their own species.
>>
>>30650062
The fatal flaw here is that I don't care. I just want my badass red and black mega charizard X with roar of time and more than 510 EVs to destroy the battle tree.
I bought this game so I can have fun, not so others can have fun
>>
>>30650314
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Individual_values

Read "DV"
>>
>>30650314
>Prove me wrong.

Alright, everybody just ignore this guy.
>>
>>30650220
If you want a hidden power of a certain type you must weaken your Pokemon by reducing its IVs.
You are taking a risk, and it might pay off.
Exciting, isn't it?
>>
>>30650349
I'm not fucking clicking that dude. I don't care about your stupid datamine bullshit.

I know how to play the game.
>>
VGC might as well just use rental Pokemon.
>>
File: 1408501159729.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1408501159729.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>30648891
>but for the amount of work he puts
please anon, i'm dying over here
>>
>>30650314
>I played Red and Blue a ton, I know that crap mechanic isn't in my games
Obviously you don't know, you goddamn moron.
>>
>>30650408
>t. underage who's first game was Black and White
Sure buddy.
>>
>>30650328
>gets proven wrong
>"I-I don't care"
Nice!
>>
>>30650393
That's how it'll work the coming season
>>
>>30650393
It would be a fun category to play. Players submit different team ideas. Gamefreak posts the QR code and players choose the team they want to play with.
>>
>>30650062
Other JRPGs don't make an attempt at being a competitive game and still force you through a long grind wall beyond beating the game to get there.

Unless you count MMOs or phone games but they have a reason to (either because MMOs are designed to suck away as much time from you as possible, or to make you spend money on gachas).
>>
>>30650264
You could take an in-game team. But it makes your chances of winning a lot worse. At the very least, Hyper Training makes things a bit better for people that want to use in-game teams, but an Adamant Gengar or a Brave Tapu Koko doesn't do any favors.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
This thread is autistic.
>>
>>30650373
yeah wooh! I like gimping my pokemon for a 60 power move of the type I chose
>>
>>30650374
>IVs exist in Gen 1
>n-no they don't
>yes, here's proof
>n-n-no I'm not looking at that
Holy shit do your family a favor and blow your brains out tonight.
>>
>>30650404
Yeah that post struck me as weird too, almost like it's Verlis himself.

He barely even edits or scripts his videos, his videos are usually him just talking over some kind of electronic music while a portion of his browser is being capped while he looks at shit to complain about. Hardly a large amount of work.
>>
File: 1466094399336.png (340KB, 672x836px) Image search: [Google]
1466094399336.png
340KB, 672x836px
>>30650314
I'm not even sure if you're baiting or not so I'm going to give (You) one more (You) before I stop.

There's nothing to prove here. You're wrong. Simple as that. IVs did exist in Gen I and they ranged from 0 to 15. This is a fact and there's nothing else I can say.
>>
>>30650480
What board do you think youre on?
>>
>>30650373
It doesn't even matter now that Hyper Training exists.
>>
>>30650408
He was pretending to be stupid to entertain his fake internet friends. All of the cool people laughed.
>>
>>30650467
>have a sample size of 1 (Pokemon)
>call the game flawed
Wow, 10/10 logic.
>>
>>30650483
well you are gimping them with reduced stats, unless you play at level 50.
>>
>>30650459
That was my first post in the thread. I really don't care about how everyone feels. I just want the victory.
If I want a team of 6 unobtainable badass shinies, that's all me
>>
File: 20161209_155428.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161209_155428.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>30650434
You're absolutely right, I loved playing 5th Gen on pic related.
>>
>>30647933
Ok, first of all, learn some fucking grammar. Second of all, your logic is flawed and contradicts what battling competitively entails: getting perfect mons. Why should I or anybody for that matter settle for something that's less than perfect just because you think this psuedo-cheating is wrong?

Anything less than perfect will get you killed in competitive, much more so the VGC. If literally every pokemon you have NEEDS to be perfect, why shouldn't you cut a corner or two? The end result is all that matters, bottom line. Or are you going to pretend that the fucking pokeball actually has some form of influence on the match?
>>
>>30650497
>>30650506
>look mom I hacked and injected shit into the game to find this out!
>let me just trust this group of autistic hackers!
Show me an official source saying there is IVs in Gen 1.

You fucking can't.
>>
>>30647641
topu keku
>>
>>30649213
Indeed
Netbattle will rise from the ashes
>>
>>30650551
>still gets proven wrong
>STILL says "I-I don't care"
Fantastic.
>>
>>30650572
>mom I found this gameboy at Goodwill can you please get it!
I don't get it.
>>
>>30650612
Just capture 2 pokemons of the same level. They won't always have the same stats, despite natures not existing yet.
>>
>>30650588
getting perfect mons takes time, you stupid mongrel.
>>
File: 1479108063090.png (67KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1479108063090.png
67KB, 449x1197px
>>30650612
>literally in the code of the game
>"don't trust this info because it was obtained by hacking the game!"
>>
Rental Team Ratio would get my dick so fucking wet dude

>Have a certain value you cannot go past
>Have the value be based on things like BST, Ability, Nature
>You can have no less than 3 Pokes on your team
>Have Different "Grooves" (Variations in moveset, ability, EV spread, IV spread, nature) that are predetermined, making there be variety for each different Poke (Say, 2 Arcanines: One is Atk, one is SpA with corresponding movesets)
>You just fill out a sheet and Nintendo plops these badboys into your battlebox at the event

Would probably be less fun than hacking and creating unique movesets though. I could see it being a fun way to make a new Stadium-style game though.
>>
>>30650612
Someone did right here >>30650349 but you had a spastic fit at the thought of being proven wrong and moved the goalposts like an autistic child.
>>
>>30650666
S A V A G E
>>
I'm okay with hacking but god damn can you retards at least make the ball legit? All you're doing is giving legitfags ammo.
>>
>>30650665
Your back must hurt moving those goalposts constantly.
>>
>>30650666
That doesn't mean it's IVs though, dipshit.

>>30650681
Find the code for me, find an official statement from Gamefreak or Nintendo.

You literally can't.

>>30650704
>FUCKING A POKEMON WIKI IS A RELIABLE SOURCE
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>30650759
>That doesn't mean it's IVs though, dipshit
If natures didn't exist yet then what else could it be, you fucking retard?
>>
>>30650759
>admits there are differences

And now we're done. Everyone can move on now.
>>
File: RedBoard.jpg (48KB, 382x422px) Image search: [Google]
RedBoard.jpg
48KB, 382x422px
LUL I DONT SEE ANY IVS IN HERE PROVE ME WRONG UR RETARTED
>>
>>30650675
I know it takes time. Trust me, I know!

First I gotta go downstairs to the computer, then I gotta plug in my powersaves, then I gotta actually turn ON the computer which takes a while to boot up, then I gotta open up the powersaves folder to access it, then I gotta choose which EVs and IVs I want, then I have to wait for the saves to load onto my cart!
>>
File: 1473216920966.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473216920966.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>30650759
Keep going, please. I want to see where the goalposts end up.
>>
File: 1290602226353.png (97KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1290602226353.png
97KB, 300x290px
Pokemon is the only competitive game where you're looked down on for NOT cheating. What a fucking shitshow you guys are.
>>
>>30650847
It'll end at him demanding timestamped video proof of Masuda saying IVs are in Red/Blue while addressing him by name and post number.
>>
>>30650374
Stubborn little fuck, aren't ya? He's giving you the information you requested, now look at them you autistic fuck.
>>
>>30650134
It didn't have Hidden Abilities and you could RNG abuse flawless shinies in 20 minutes, you retarded faggot.
>>
>>30650814
Literally nobody knows.

>>30650822
I never said that, dipshit.

>>30650847
>g-goalposts
Looks like I won this one.
>>
>>30650831
>just cheat it bro xD
and people say cheating doesnt give you unfair advantage. huh...

also
>using Powesaves
lel, at least cheat right you underaged fuck.
>>
>>30650870
Only on /vp/ really (and it didn't used to be that way till like ORAS).
>>
>>30648288
do you think he sexed that pikachu?
>>
>>30650870
It's pretty weird yeah, but it's also the only competitive game where there are a million artificial barriers to getting the tools required to compete.

Imagine if you had to breed and train the right version of Ryu before you could use him in a Street Fighter tournament, making sure he has the right stats and the right moves.
>>
File: 1480980949634.jpg (458KB, 1116x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1480980949634.jpg
458KB, 1116x1129px
What the fuck are you people replying to someone who all but admitted he's baiting?
>>
>>30650904
OHMYGODKILL, is that you?
>>
>>30650612
Here you go ol'chap. No need to thank me.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Individual_values#Generation_I_and_II
>>
>>30650894
>going through the extremely convoluted retarded bullshit that is RNG abusing

Just fucking edit your save at that point, jesus christ.
>>
>>30650971
Who?

>>30650978
>another WIKI
What part of official source don't you fucking understand?
>>
>>30650928
I hate the ass-backwards approach to game design GameFreak has.

They make single player adventure as easy as possible while making multiplayer difficult to get into, when it should be the other way around.

It's just poor game design no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>30650954
>if I don't agree, it's bait!
Amazing logic. Truly flawless.
>>
>>30651018
Do you expect Masuda to reply to your post?
>>
>>30651062
An article, official guide, ANYTHING.
>>
>>30650982
RNG abuse was legit fun though and it didn't make trading pointless
>>
>>30651036
It's not about him not agreeing that makes it bait you retard.
>>
>>30651018
IVs are in Gen 1 dude lmao

*disappears into the shadows*
>>
>>30651018
This is a such a weird train of thought. How is the actual code in the game is a less valuable information than whatever the devs has to say about it ? The code IS absolute and official.
>>
>>30650916
But according to you, there is no "right" way to cheat because all cheating is bad. So why do you care how I "cheat"? I don't give my pokemon illegal moves or abilties nor do I give them impossible stats.

You really like having an autistic shitfit over the smallest and most insignificant of shit huh?
>>
>>30646509
ditto does not pass ball though
>>
>>30651138
You can't prove that code exists. There's no way of knowing unless you have the fucking development files themselves. You're trusting strangers on the internet to deliver you information.

The fact that there's 0 official documentation on IVs in Gen 1 only furthers my point.
>>
>>30650982
>find your seed
>hit it
>advance frames
>initiate combat

That's easier and faster than the mess that we have to go through now, and you'll have 100% legit flawless Pokemon.
>>
>>30651108
Stay close-minded then. Keep living in your own bubble of self-worth.
>>
>>30651216
>You can't prove that code exists

How Can Code Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real
>>
File: 1479746427750.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479746427750.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>30651216
Screencapped, this is better than
>implying owls are birds
>>
>>30651018
Oh for the love of fucking christ...You just really don't want to admit you're wrong here do you kid? That's the actual code of the game you dipshit. Its not like that can be messed around with.

Admit it, you are wrong.
>>
File: 4u324.jpg (8KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
4u324.jpg
8KB, 201x251px
>>30648964
REMINDER: YOU CAN REPORT THIS NIGGER.

"Suspected new hacks should be reported to Pokemon Organized Play (POP) through Customer Support - support.pokemon.com"
>>
>>30651181
Im using "right" in a different sense which is synonymous with "efficient" (and the sense in which cheaters justify there being nothing wrong with it). Powersaves costs money, so it's an inefficient way to cheat.
>>
File: 1459634909637.jpg (65KB, 594x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459634909637.jpg
65KB, 594x500px
>all these replies to obvious bait
What the fuck, guys?
>>
File: 1477204379616.png (44KB, 202x181px) Image search: [Google]
1477204379616.png
44KB, 202x181px
>>30651216
>The code for Generation I and II doesn't exist
holy shit what was I playing back then? How are they emulating the games with no code?
>>
>>30649114
Cant it then just have 4 31IVs like the tapu koko I caught?
>>
>>30651303
That makes a shocking amount of sense.
I think we did it guys.
It was a tough thread but we solved the puzzle.
We did it together.
>>
Remove IVs, but allow more EVs
>>
>>30651395
31 is not an even number.
>>
>>30651216
Of course you can. You can even do it yourself.
We have access to ROMs and save editors of the first generations of the game since two decades.
>>
>>30651413
Because the game isn't offensive enough.
>>
>>30651417
31 is my favorite prime number.
>>
>>30651395
No, he said even, as in divisible by 2.
Since it has at least 3 31 (odd) IVs, there's only room for 3 even IVs.
>>
>>30651216
>NPC Quote
Even if they are the same level, POKEMON can have very different abilities. A POKEMON raised by a trainer is stronger than one in the wild.

>signpost
TRAINER TIPS
All POKEMON are unique. Even POKEMON of the same type and level grow at different rates

>question in blaines gym
Question 5: POKEMON of the same kind and level are not identical?

Answer is Yes
>>
Is a negro. What do you expect?
>>
>>30651340
>Admit it, you are wrong.
I'm not admitting to shit. Admit you can't find me solid fucking evidence.

>>30651434
>hacking the game
Again, find me some fucking proof that's not on a wiki.
>>
>>30651480
It's literally described in the game.
>>30651471
>>
>>30651216
How far in denial are you gonna go? We have literally all the evidence you asked for and yet you still try and pretend that you know better than us, the wikis and the games official coding itself.

Get off your fucking high horse you shithead. You are proving absolutely nothing by being like this.
>>
>>30648818
The time it takes to create the roster of your team means jackshit when it comes down to the actual battles.
>>
>>30651464
Ah thanks for clearing that up. It was just the wording that threw me off.
>>
If you're going to cheat at a children's RPG game, then why even play?
>hurrr but then they would have to play the actual game
>>
>>30651471
>A POKEMON raised by a trainer is stronger than one in the wild.
No shit, you build a connection from the journey.

>Even POKEMON of the same type and level grow at different rates
Yes, a normal-type Pokemon will level up faster than a dragon-type in most cases. No fucking shit.

>Question 5: POKEMON of the same kind and level are not identical?
Different nicknames, moves, etc. Any more dumb point you want to bring up?
>>
>>30651508
see
>>30651542
>>
File: 1473212948726.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473212948726.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>Playing """""competitive""""" Pokemon at all
>>
>>30651480
You talk like hacking the game is some sort of taboo, but how do you know what's inside a game if you don't crack it open ?
It's like saying that people don't have brains because you have to dissect a body to see it.
>>
>>30651480
I know this is just extended bait, but how is accessing the game's code and finding direct proof worth less than somebody's word?

Do you think the game's code is lying? That a machine is pulling your leg?
>>
Defog and Hidden Power
>>
File: 1472397556951.png (307KB, 494x456px) Image search: [Google]
1472397556951.png
307KB, 494x456px
>>30651216
This is the most retarded post I've read in a good while
I don't even care if this is bait or not
>>
>>30646915
who are you complaining to?... to us? we didnt made the rules, no matter how stupid they are you must attach to the rules in order to compete in that circuit, if you are playing casually or wi-fi it really doesnt matter if your pokemon is gened or not, but you cant just skip the rules like that no matter how stupid they are, there are rules for a reason.
>>
what if he got that porygon on GTS and bred it

he wasn't the one who hacked so he could still plead innocence
>>
>>30651542
>Even POKEMON of the same type and level grow at different rates
>Yes, a normal-type Pokemon will level up faster than a dragon-type in most cases. No fucking shit.
I was unaware that Normal and Dragon were the same type.
>>
>>30651509
I'm proving you sheep eat up any info you see on the Internet. You just go with the flow and ignore the consequences like a fucking moron.
>>
>>30651606
That's what the previous guy did.
>>
>>30651480
I DID give you solid fucking evidence and yet you STILL pretend you know better! The information I gave you was literally stripped from the games code itself, making said information irrefutable. Except for people like you who think the game itself is outright lying to you.
>>
File: 4thEnglish.jpg (50KB, 591x722px) Image search: [Google]
4thEnglish.jpg
50KB, 591x722px
>>30651216
>You can't prove that code exists.

THIS IS A BOOK OF LIES
>>
File: 1476812991230.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476812991230.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
Holy shit if that anon is baiting this is the best bait I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>30651574
From the developers telling you what they added.

>>30651579
How do you know it's not just a placebo? There's no evidence showing against it.
>>
>>30651641
>implying code exists
>>
>>30651641
SHOW.
ME.
AN.
OFFICIAL.
SOURCE.

YOU CAN'T!

YOU FUCKING CAN'T!
>>
>>30651692
there is no evidence for it either.

Do you need a restaurant to tell you a burger has pickles or can you check it out yourself?
>>
File: 1480023809054.png (386KB, 578x790px) Image search: [Google]
1480023809054.png
386KB, 578x790px
>>30651722
A daring meme synthesis
>>
>>30647641
Don't mention this in /wfg/ :^)

They are some salty fucking autists
>>
>>30651632
Consequences? What fucking consequences? We literally just searched for something on google then came back here with the link giving you the information you wanted! Do you think you're being deep or something with that quote? Because it doesn't fucking apply here.

The only one ignoring the "consequences" here is you, kid. Not wanting to be proven wrong so badly to the point you vehemently deny any and all evidence pointing out your ignorance.
>>
>>30651748
If I'm allergic to pickles, yes.
>>
>>30651748
>bring me the chef
>I can see pickles, but that doesn't mean they were pickled!
>>
File: smug game developer.png (306KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
smug game developer.png
306KB, 960x540px
>>30651216
Put me in the screencap
>>
>>30651772
Oh so now everything you see online is legal now too? Fun fact: HACKING A GAME IS ILLEGAL

The only ignorant one here is you. I asked one simple request, find me an official source, and you've thrown nothing but insults like the child you are.
>>
File: 1457044546636.jpg (28KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1457044546636.jpg
28KB, 350x350px
>>30651216
>>
>>30651866
Checkmate. King me.
>>
>>30651825
Fuck off with this "put me in the screencap" shit. Now I'm not gonna put you in it just to spite a random stranger
>>
File: sgdfgsfgh.jpg (65KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
sgdfgsfgh.jpg
65KB, 1024x685px
>>30651216
>>
>>30651216
Baiter-san teach me your ways
>>
I need you to listen to me.
This is important.
If you request to be in the screencap
YOU ARE NOT GETTING IN.
THAT IS FINAL.
>>
File: Ive been waiting for this.png (683KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ive been waiting for this.png
683KB, 852x480px
>>30651216
>>
>>30651961
>Implying he won't put me in the screencap
>>
>>30651982
You are on thin ice buster.
>>
File: 1479799362234.jpg (42KB, 750x711px) Image search: [Google]
1479799362234.jpg
42KB, 750x711px
>>30651216
I wish I could bait this hard.
>>
File: 1440965584187.jpg (46KB, 390x478px) Image search: [Google]
1440965584187.jpg
46KB, 390x478px
>>30651961
Please do *not* put me in the screencap
>>
>>30651216
When did Karl Pilkington start coming to /vp/
>>
>>30651961
I will take your screencap and I will personally add everyone who requests being put in it.
>>
>>30651866
First off, how did you get THAT out of a post calling you out on your shit? Second, I gave you the exact page that explains not only that IVs did in fact exist in gen 1, but also explained how they tick. Yet what do you do? You pass it off as "not an official source so thus it can't be trusted". By that logic I should only buy Oreos at the store now and ignore the store brand because its not officially licensed by Nabisco.
>>
You can breed genderless pokemon into different pokeballs
>>
File: 1.jpg (289KB, 1591x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
289KB, 1591x1280px
>>30652044
Oreos are fake Hydrox for poser fags.
>>
>>30651961
AYO SENPAI LEMME GET IN THAT MF' SCREENCAP
>>
>>30652070
Retard alert
>>
>>30652070
>pokemon is only given to you in a pokeball
>pokebank is not out so you can't get one without it being a pokeball
>ditto doesn't transfer its ball

what's hard to understand?
>>
File: 2016-09-04_09.22.28.jpg (41KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-04_09.22.28.jpg
41KB, 349x349px
>>30651216
You can't prove that code exists.
>>
File: 2016-09-08_09.10.35.jpg (59KB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-08_09.10.35.jpg
59KB, 327x327px
>>30651216
>>
>>30646167
To be fair, maybe he could have gotten a perfect Porygon from GTS and not even cared about the ball if the OT is not his.

Sure, highly unlikely tho.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg.jpg (27KB, 320x278px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg.jpg
27KB, 320x278px
>>30651216
You can't prove that code exists.
>>
This threat give me cancer, but im just here for the memes
>>
>>30651216
Oh, I'm gonna love seeing the cropped version of this on knowyourmeme later today.
>>
File: 1469765697992.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469765697992.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>30651216
>>
File: 1457985014762.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457985014762.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>30651216
>>
File: DAHNAL.jpg (64KB, 703x742px) Image search: [Google]
DAHNAL.jpg
64KB, 703x742px
>>30651216
>You cant prove code exists
Codeists BTFO
>>
>>30652160
>>30652238
You are missing the meme arrows mate, here, have some.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>30652234
The rules state a hacked mon is grounds for punishment even if it's been traded to you, so it's on the player to make sure if he doesn't want to be at the judge's/TO's mercy. The Porygon scenario would, ironically, be more of a problem to a casual non-injecter who likely doesn't go over extensive ball documentation whenever he receives a mon.
>>
File: ding dong.gif (94KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ding dong.gif
94KB, 500x333px
>>30651216
>>
File: 1414130146557.png (343KB, 608x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414130146557.png
343KB, 608x720px
>>30652290
Karin best yuusha
>>
File: 1478214527382.png (44KB, 254x252px) Image search: [Google]
1478214527382.png
44KB, 254x252px
>>30651216
>>
>>30651216
Damn, you're right. I guess you win.
>>
File: tumblr_mb3rrn3yqN1r8l831[1].png (22KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb3rrn3yqN1r8l831[1].png
22KB, 219x219px
>>30651216
>>
File: pyukumuku.png (155KB, 1024x877px) Image search: [Google]
pyukumuku.png
155KB, 1024x877px
>>30651216
Video games btfo. How will they ever recover?
>>
File: 1457990323469.jpg (182KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457990323469.jpg
182KB, 500x500px
>>30651216
>>
File: 1480166545110.png (177KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
1480166545110.png
177KB, 501x506px
>>30651216
Put me in the screenshot.
>>
File: a5e9ad2ff86acd44180acddce85dccc7.png (199KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
a5e9ad2ff86acd44180acddce85dccc7.png
199KB, 768x1024px
>>30651216
My little anon can't possibly be this stupid
>>
>>30651216
This guy ruined the thread
>>
File: 20161209_171259.jpg (195KB, 1256x376px) Image search: [Google]
20161209_171259.jpg
195KB, 1256x376px
It's not like the hack check is that great. I managed to get this Sylveon to go through wonder trade with an illegal ball, nature, and ability.
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.