[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My only shiny on this game. It hurts to live.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Snapchat-5614100.jpg (535KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5614100.jpg
535KB, 1080x1920px
My only shiny on this game. It hurts to live.
>>
>>30644107
Its okay. Salazzle is disgusting anyway. GF not adding a male evolution was a fucking mistake
>>
File: You-Did-It-Congratulations.png (415KB, 2768x1005px) Image search: [Google]
You-Did-It-Congratulations.png
415KB, 2768x1005px
Hey look on the bright side. At least it's an authentic legitimate shiny.

You didn't inject it. You didn't hatch it while using a hacked ditto or hacked parent. You didn't get it from the online GTS which you can never be totally sure if they're fake or not. You didn't get it from wonder trade, same deal as the online gts. You didn't use any cheating RNG software to find the perfect frame in the grass to find it. You didn't get it from somebody distributing clones of the shiny. Clones don't count as legitimate authentic shinies.

You actually found a legit shiny. And you should be proud. And happy.

Good for you. Good for you for having something that is actually sentimentally rare and worth something because it's the real thing and not soiled into being worthless by having hacked it or cloned it or etc.

Congratulations.
>>
File: 1478122848801.png (427KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1478122848801.png
427KB, 640x481px
Well, my only shiny so far was a Trumbeak.

And I hate that fucking pokemon.
>>
>>30644107
What is the deal with /vp/ and Shiny male salandit anyway.
>>
>>30644429
males don't evolve
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>30644107
> wrong ivs
> literally the only drampa that hatched with sap sipper

;_;
>>
File: 1480935295612.gif (237KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480935295612.gif
237KB, 1280x768px
I feel your pain OP, was trying to find Cubone to frisk for a Thick Club,found a shiny male Salandit. I lost it anyways because I fell asleep chaining Araquanid and I forgot to save so I woke up to my shiny encounter / thick club being erased.
>>
>>30644465
hyper training and ability capsule. that drampa can be good but you just have to acquire the tools to rebuild it!
>>
>>30644450
I already knew that but it seem many anon here are unfortunate enough to run into it.
>>
>>30644638
There are more males than females, so the likelihood of a male being shiny is higher.
>>
>>30644107
Thats actually super cool. Looks like hes wearing a suit and tie.
>>
>>30644244
>The real thing
>Real
>Not an intangible pile of code, incapable of being discerned from "soiled, worthless" hacked versions.
>Not just an alt color you wasted, potentially, a week or more on.

>>30644107
I mean, yeah, you should feel proud. If it was worth it to you, you earned it. Sucks it's male, but still a dope find. However, honestly... just fucking PKHeX the gender?
>>
>>
>>30644107
Shiny male salandit is a quality shiny. Salazzle is probably the worst Pokémon of this gen.

In any case, git gud -- I've found 6 shinies just through routine breeding/SOS-EV training.
>>
>>30644107
It's good enough for a shiny living dex. Shiny salazzle will be tough
>>
>>30644244
Different anon, but you're telling people how to have fun based on pretty stupid logic.

Sure, finding a random shiny in the wild is cool. But breeding with a hacked Ditto doesn't remove all of the tedium of shiny hunting. All it does is ensure that your shiny won't be fucking useless when you get it. It doesn't make your Pokemon worth less of some nebulous dick-size-adjacent currency.

We're all wasting our lives shiny hunting, don't try to act all high-and-mighty because you're luckier than someone else.
>>
>>30644293
Then evolve it into Toucannon
>>
>>30644781
>a week or more

Maybe if you're soft-resetting for starters in gen 7, but if you're SOS chaining or hatching eggs with the shiny charm/masuda method, you can get shinies in a couple hours.

I usually just throw on some video lectures and grind for a bit.

>Not an intangible pile of code, incapable of being discerned from "soiled, worthless" hacked versions

You could generally tell in previous generations when Pokémon were hacked. I forget the site (and it's been closed down for years now -- pokégen maybe?), but hacked mons tended to have discernible differences between legit or RNG'd (also legit) mons.

Apart from that, the owner of the shiny knows it's legitimate if they've caught/hatched it themselves.

I used to inject shinies and event mons back in gen 4, but this leads to a sort of nihilism where nothing has any value because none of it is "real" and it's all readily accessible. It's abstract, but you have a different attachment to your pixels if you've worked to obtain them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.