[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when they've made the other dimension concept right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Remember when they've made the other dimension concept right?

When they did the creepy scene of Giratina coming out as a shadow with a spooky face and dangerouss looking claws? Or how interesting and unique Distortion World was?

Now "different dimension" is just one room that looks like a fancy cave and all you can do there is watching cutscenes

Not to mention the concept in Sinnoh made a lot of sense and was part of the regions lore.

In SM... well there is some lore but most of it is " yeah there is some random world with completely random creatures that make no sense but they are here now!" And Fallers, even more bizzare idea that has no pay off whatsoever, it only makes pokemon lore more illogical because it seems now we have two Anabels and Lookers in one world (afterall Frontier was being built in Hoenn and Lucy, Brandon and Scott do exist so ORAS Anabel should exist aswell)

I am very disappointed with SM lore, the worst so far (maybe excpet Kanto which almost has no lore nor backstory)
>>
>>30640265
Good thing the Sinnoh remakes are coming soon then.
>>
>>30640319
I hope so but im afraid we'll wait at least another few years
>>
>>30640265
everything in SM is style over substance. They just wanted to have a lot of cool things for puerile reasons, resulting in a crappy region and story with no depth or context whatsoever. Pure kusoge
>>
>>30640368
Kinda true. They did fine job in fleshing out Alola and the characters but the main story and lore are lame
>>
>>30640795
>fleshed out region and characters
I literally can't name 1 Alolan character that's memorable, and the region is shit.
>>
>>30640319
Im afraid we'll wait till gen 8
>>
>>30640265
Stupid thread, Distortion World was ONLY added in Platinum. Wait until Stars to expand Ultra Space, if it doesn't, you have a point (Though not really, Sinnoh's lore is awful. Fuck those Pixies).

>>30640319
They might not even include the Distortion World.
>>
>>30641021
Lillie, Worst parent since Ghetsis: Lusamine, Hau. And come on none of Pokémon's characters have been that deep or well thought out. Or are you going to stand there and say Gym leaders like Bugsy, Pryce or Candice other than just a challenge you have to face?
>>
>>30641021

Funny, that's how Gen 5 is for me. I literally can't name anybody except for the female protagonist. Especially the gym leaders and the elite four and the champion, holy fuck what a forgettable lot.
>>
Alola was a mistake.
Shitty lore. Shitty characters and an even worse Dex. Replaced mega evolution with Z-moves and Alola forms.
>>
>>30642092
Gym leaders in gen 5 did way more than trial captains in gen 7
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.