[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full VGC 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (17KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 300x168px
Whatever Happened to originality
The EV spreads, the Shitmon, not using legendaries.
How did I get to playing VGC 2017?
Somebody kill me please!
This new meta's confusing me.
With sunny day torkoal as mean as you've ever seen.
Ain't a team that somebody else isn't using.
Then a little voice inside you whispers,
Man you just got lucky, fuck you

Everywhere you look, Every game you play
There's a Tapu (There's a Tapu), a Salamance to intimdate you
Everywhere you look, Every game you play
There's a Protect, it well always block you
Everywhere you look

When you've lost this game and you've had enough
Singles is waiting to make Pokemon fun
Everywhere you look
Everywhere you look

Whatever happened to playing singles VGC what is this doubles shit.
>>
>>30638601
Singles is boring because it always ends up being a sweep fest done in 2 minutes or a boring ass stall where nothing happens for 20 minutes. Doubles is better because it encourages more mixed stat distribution.
>>
>>30638601
Yeah, you're right, you should kill yourself
>>
The last time legends weren't used was 2009.
>>
>>30638601
Worry not my friend, if you dislike doubles you can play singles on smogon battle simulator
>>
>>30638797
Never compare singles to the shit stain that is doubles, doubles are fucking the same teams over and over and OVER there is no skill required. Doubles consist of I hope my prediction is right and can I out hax with status and flinch compared to singles which actually requires a brain. Doubles is like checkers singles is chess. Doubles is stale and boring, singles is enjoyable and thought provoking. Man people on here...
>>
>>30639002
/thread
>>
>>30638601
Was this meant to be a poem?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.