[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1476848651799.gif (83KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
1476848651799.gif
83KB, 379x387px
>UFT: Celesteela
>LF: Celesteela

SOMEBODY STOP THIS SHIT
>>
File: 1303443883877.jpg (7KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1303443883877.jpg
7KB, 160x120px
>>30635767
>He isn't using the GTS properly.
>>
>>30635782
>using the GTS properly consists of flipping Celesteelas for Celesteelas

What is the point?
If it's to add foreign languages, yeah, that's understandable. But the amount of this shit that you see is way too high on Celesteela's search for it to be just that.
Flipping your shit Celesteelas for other Celesteelas in the hopes that you manage to nab one that's competitively viable? That's dumb wishful thinking, because literally everyone else is probably doing the same shit.

I don't get it, man.
>>
>>30635858
Natures, obviously. I've flipped a few Type Nulls to get a decent nature.
GTS is great for that shit. Drop something in, get a random draw a day or so later.
>>
>>30635767
Fuck you

I want a Modest Celesteela
>>
>>30635767
Celesteela seems to be pretty high-tier on the GTS. It's easy to get a Kartana traded for a Buzzwole or vice versa, but hard as shit to get Pheromosa traded for a Celesteela.
>>
>>30637775
Of the UBs definitely Celesteela is the queen.

In order of trade power I have seen that they are:

1.Celesteela
2.Buzzwole
3.Pheromosa/Nihilego
4.Kartana
5.Guzzlord/Xurkitree

>>30636671
The thing is, everyone that is trading for the same species is doing exactly that because they have a shitty nature. Thus in the end they are trading shit for shit in an endless loop (except for the occasional retard that had a good one and didn't know it, which are pretty rare in a sea of shit)
>>
>>30637871
Celesteela seems to be the only one without minmaxing problems. Combined with Beast Boost, being THE best user of Heavy Slam and its generally even statspread disregarding speed, I can see why it's so viable.
>>
>>30637668
>What is Synchronize
>>
>>30637967
Definitely explains the number of Abra circulating around Wonder Trade.
>>
>>30637950
What would be good natures for the bamboo princess?
>>
>>30638122
Probably something that reduces speed. If you want to focus on Heavy Slam, then maybe you should go for Brave.
>>
>>30638182
Heavy Slam isn't affected by speed.
>>
>>30638122
Sp.Atk lowering ones,probably.Fire Blast still kills most things it needs to.
>>
>>30637871
5.Guzzlord/Xurkitree

Xurkitee needs to be a bit higher, it got into Top 8 at a VGC tournament recently.
>>
>>30638182
>>30638672
So basically Brave, Adamant, Relaxed, Sassy, Careful and Impish work? Wew, time to hoard a bunch of Celesteelas.
>>
>>30638648
Are you braindead? Brave increases physical attack which Heavy Slam is, and reduces speed which is Celesteela's weakest stat.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.