[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I'm not fucking crazy, but has ANYONE caught a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bashtheshell.png (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
bashtheshell.png
65KB, 250x250px
Okay, I'm not fucking crazy, but has ANYONE caught a fucking shellder in Kalae's Bay?
It's frequency is listed as "almost never" but I've spent 2 days Straight, fishing the hell out of all 4 Fishing spots, and I've not seen a single one. So two theories.... Someone the official fucking strategy guide is wrong and shellder is not here.
I'm using the rod that Lana gives you after taking out her trial, is there a better rod something that allows you to catch rares? I just don't see any other possbility? I don't care how rare it is...there's no way for twos, and atleast 100+ fishing encounters that I haven't see 1 single Shellder...

Has anyone gotten one??
>>
>>30632008
everything is a lie
I spent 2 hours searching for bounsweet in lush jungle and never encountered one
>>
>>30632008
http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/alola/kala'ebay.shtml
>>
You only get one rod. You have to fish at the ripples on each rock for a greater chance of the rare pokemon showing up. You only get one ripple per area load, so you have to walk back in and out of the cave to reload them. Outside of ripples you are better off just not bothering, and using the GTS instead.
>>
>>30632008
nigga just fish on the bubbles
>>30632037
nigga it's 40%
>>
>>30632037
You have to search in a specific part of the jungle, dummy.
>>
>>30632120
direct me dumbo

>>30632114
>nigga it's 40%
not for me it seems
>>
>>30632162
Western area of lush jungle has bounsweets
>>
just keep resetting bubble spots, if you fish normally it's 1%
>>
>>30632008
>exit the cave
>repeat until you get a bubbling spot
>walk over, save game
>fish
>soft reset if you don't get shellder
>repeat soft reset until you get it
It took me not even 10 minutes, not like fucking Alomomola
>>
File: 30712584833_0d9d1f584c_k.jpg (1MB, 2048x1158px) Image search: [Google]
30712584833_0d9d1f584c_k.jpg
1MB, 2048x1158px
OP here: THANKS GUYS! :DD I literally went from 2 days of ZERO Shelldar...to now more shelldar than I need!
>>
>>30633953
Catch the girl and name her "Cunny"
>>
>>30632008
I have, first try in the ripples north up the exit of the cave.
Make sure you reach the ripples walking and not running.

Also, Cloyster is useful to break everything apart from metagross and toxapex, get it and never look back.
>>
>>30632008
What? I've been drowning in Shellders, what've you been doing
>>
>>30632008
First time I fished there caught it immediately. Traded for some shitmon, didn't realise they were semi-rare.
>>
>>30633953
>:DD
>>>/out/
>>
>>30632008
>Kalae's Bay
Yes. Its 20% chance if you fish bubbling spots
>>
>>30632008
I got one in the island of the pokeresort its a 5% bs encounter rate like Febas?
>>
>>30632008
I got one from Island Abeens
>>
>>30632008
a lvl 54 one came to my isle abeens and decided to stay.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.