[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone bothered with the Pokefinder feature all? i haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: picture.jpg (20KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
20KB, 400x240px
has anyone bothered with the Pokefinder feature all? i haven't seen this talked about EVER so i imagine no one is? just seems like a gimped Pokemon Snap with some shit being way too difficult to get a decent photo of like the Ribombee in Poni Meadow
>>
The photo spots sound you get always makes me think there is some hidden item nearby or something. Used it a bit in one place, all the photos have a severe case of terrible jpeg compression, it's only worth for the single laugh you get out of 7.8/10 too much water comment.
>>
Played the demo and when the game came out forgot it was there 100hrs haven't used it once
>>
>get 100000 reddit upvotes
okay done what's level 5
>get 1.5 million reddit upvotes
no
>>
>>30631340
>>30627793

Post your best shots with us.
>>
I can't say I was really bothered by it, it was a neat distraction. Some things about it were stupid though, like most of the upgrades being zoom enhancements.
Also the pictures were fucking awful quality for some reason, I don't know if it was just my screen or what but they all looked like they'd been compressed badly.
>>30631494
So you've been playing for 100 hours and you haven't even gotten past the Ghost trial?
>>
>>30631591
Easy to assume he didn't use it once willingly, outside of tutorial and trial where you are forced to do so.
>>
Is there any reward other than camera upgrades?
>>
>>30631626

level 5 gets you a stamp in your trainer passport
>>
>>30631626
Stamp at level 5
>>
>>30631674

ha i answered first you stupid faggot this was me -> >>30631659 give up on your /vp/ career
>>
I just got the 100k one a few hours ago.
But then I noticed the next one is at 1.5m likes. Fuck that shit.
>>
If I wanted to stop doing things to stare at Pokemon, I'd open refresh where I can look at the Pokemon I actually like.
>>
>final reward of the pokefinder requires 1,500,000 points in total
>generally that means you need picture where the pokemon is facing you and doing interesting things
>pokemon are INCREDIBLY unhelpful when it comes to these things
>finally grind out the points necessary for v5
>it gives you the ability to make pokemon turn around and do interesting things for easier and better pictures.

I guess you do get a stamp out of it, though,
>>
>>30631550
you get a stamp for that so unless you don't want to be a pokemon master, you need to get the points.
>>
Are there rare ones that give you a bunch of points in all the locations? The only one I've seen so far is Goodra.
>>
It could have been great but they fucked up.
>upgrades 1 to 4 are just zooms
>from rank 4 to 5 it's 1.400.000 thumbs up
>the average photo will gives you about 3000 to 8000
>most of the time pokemon will go against you and do something cute while looking everywhere but at you
>Some will be stuck facing away from you
>there's no way to stop them or make them look at you or make them do something cute until you're at rank 5
>By then you're gonna be so fucking sick of this that you're never gonna touch this again
>there's no unlockable secrets like in pokemon snap
This could have been ok if they made the rank 5 upgrade be the 4th one you get and then you just keep going for the stamp.
also i swear i saw a porigon flying at that place where you find togedemaru, but it flew out of sight and i haven't been able to see it again
>>
>>30631340
what's doing rasclobber.
>>
>>30632534
Yup they pop up there
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.