[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1010.png (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1010.png
118KB, 500x500px
How do we fix her?
>>
>>30631143
Give it superpower
>>
>her
>>
>>30631172
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>30631143
speed
>>
>her
>>
make it actually a bug instead of some grass nigger
>>
>>30631143
You dont
>>
give it a better special movepool to take advantage of contrary or give it a physical version of leaf storm
>>
Grass-type Hammer Arm.
>>
Less speed and solar power. Put the speed into attack
>>
Give it not shit speed
>>
>>30631195

Pokémon are always referred to with gender-neutral pronouns, you mong-rapist.
>>
Chlorophyll would probably help a lot.
>>
>>30631218
An orchid mantis is an insect pretending to be a plant
Fromantis is a plant pretending to be an insect
>>
>>30631143
How do you fix perfection?
>>
>>30631288
Not anymore. The game uses he/she this time around when the gender of the pokemon is known. Notably, Hapu with her Mudsdale.
>>
with glue
>>
Make it Grass/Fighting with Close Combat.
>>
Switch spark and speed stat and give it Superpower
>>
There's only one way to save this thing.

V-Create.
>>
more special moves than leaf storm and hidden powers

seriously, why does this thing get contrary?
>>
>>30636862
Gamefreak didn't think.

They gave it a signature move that relies on sun but gave it ZERO further support under sunlight. You can't put a fucking grass type in the sun without making it speedy or super fuckoff tanky.
>>
I have to wonder why both Lurantis and Tsareena exist in the same gen.

Both pure grass, physical attack based, (Lurantis has usable special attack though) below average speed, decent bulk. Seems redundant.
>>
>>30637066
They both remove hazards too. Except one of them has blatantly better stats in every way except special attack. What the hell were they thinking?
>>
>>30631249
You mean Wood Hammer?
>>
>>30637066
Now I need a 'You but stronger' with Lurantis and Tsareena
>>
>>30637066
Lurantis was probably designed first then someone decided to insert his nasty fetish into the game with Tsareena and force it on you as much as possible with multiple trades for the line (one of which is minmaxed and the other of which has the exact move it needs to level up.) So obviously the better mon gets pushed to the sidelines.
>>
not making it better but making it less shit

add 20 to pitiful 480 base stat and add it to attack to give it a nice 125 base attack

take advantage of contrary by giving it a physical alternative to leaf storm and have it also learn close combat

maybe take 20 off of its spa and give it better defenses or hp idk
>>
What about running a special Contrary Lurantis?
-Leaf storm
-Substitute
-Toxic
-Synthesis
>>
>>30636935
>ZERO further support under sunlight.
Leaf Guard
>>
>>30631143
>my favorite Gen 7 mon design-wise
>competitively trash
why
>>
>>30631143
Give it 15 points of speed, Superpower/Close Combat, and make Solar Blade into Grass Hammer Arm, instead of retarded Physical Solarbeam nobody asked for.
>>
>>30637349
What will Close Combat do? A cover move for?
>>
>>30637332
>Implying Gamefreak has never introduced a Pokemon, then invalidated it by making that pokemon but better in the same gen before

While I do agree it is suspicious there are two trades for the Tsareena line ingame, the rest of this isn't new.
>>
>>30638943
It gives it better physical coverage and a Cosmic Power in one package. Other Contrarymons get stuff like this.
>>
>>30638958
Ah, it is to go with Contrary, right.
>>
Make it FAST. I'm so sick of so many gen 7 mons being slow as fuck. It's like they're trying to enforce trick room.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.