[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for Pokemon to return to a single screen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: switch.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
switch.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
Are you ready for Pokemon to return to a single screen?
>>
>>30627318
To be fair, we don't know for sure if pokemon is being brought to the Switch. The chance is there, though. Part of the pokemon community's problem is that it often times quickly jumps to conclusions.
>>
>>30627318
Yes. I'm ready to not have Reddit: the Pokedex staring at me while I'm playing.
>>
File: 1480956407977.jpg (54KB, 489x631px) Image search: [Google]
1480956407977.jpg
54KB, 489x631px
>>30627412
>>
>>30627412
The ceo of Pokemon said there making games for switch. Even Masada and eurogamer article backs it up
>>
File: 1479098000865.png (413KB, 840x453px) Image search: [Google]
1479098000865.png
413KB, 840x453px
>>30627450
>Reddit: the Pokedex
>>
>>30627412
Game Freak seems to like waiting a while before moving on to new hardware. Everyone expected Black and White to be 3DS titles, but they didn't abandon the DS until X and Y.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Colosseum-like game or a Mystery Dungeon title on the Switch before a main series game. At the very least, I'd expect either D/P remakes and Eclipse or Sun 2 and Moon 2 before we get Gen 8

Which raises a question. Now that the main series games have full 3D, good battle animation, and internet integration, what could a Colosseum-like title add?
>>
>>30627515
Better graphics, better music, telling more of the shadow pokemon story, PBR/Colosseum-tier battle animations instead of the stiff, unpleasant ones we have now, etc. I'd kill for a new Orre game.
>>
>>30627475
Pokepark 3
>>
>>30627483
>tripfag defending redditors

natural allies.
>>
>>30627412

>To be fair, we don't know for sure if pokemon is being brought to the Switch

To be fair, we don't even know if Nintendo is making the Switch.
>>
>>30627475
My Pokémon Ranch 2
>>
>>30627475
Sure, but that doesn't necessarily mean mainline games.
>>
>>30627683
>>30627641
They weren't developed by Gamefreak
Besides, Pokemon Bank makes Pokemon Ranch outdated
>>
>>30627725
>Nintendo wants Pokemon to help sell the Switch
>not mainline game
Look even video game companies aren't as dumb as the people who buy their shit
>>
GameFreak's always taken their time.

We know the models we have now are a bit much 3DS, so they ARE preparing something, but at the same time, to say there will be Pokemon "Stars" on launch day is a bit much. It will only have been four months into Gen 7 before we get the third game.

Plus that'd screw over the VGC because they'd have to either run two championships because the system won't have the install base or they'd have to force the new game which would make the player pool really small because again, the system won't have the install base. (I suppose they could launch Stars and disallow it from the VGC, but that'd be unprecedented.)

So yeah, there's VERY LIKELY a mainline game coming, just not until the current VGC has run its course.
>>
>>30628414
when people talk about stars i figured that they are talking about it in 2018
>>
>>30628487
People recently seem to have been chomping at the bit, like they're gonna be on the Switch day one. There's no way, outside of a spin-off game, that there's going to be Pokemon on the Switch at launch.

People need to chill.
>>
>>30627318
If Pokémon actually transitions to that thing next year, how are they gonna make the Pokéwatch work for the Sinnoh remakes? Are they gonna have us buy some faggot watch just like they did with the Z-Ring or something?
>>
>>30627475
source
>>
>>30628905
I bet they drop it entirely. Or make it a menu item.
>>
>there are people still in denial about Stars
People will be saying that Stars doesn't exist even after it releases and they have it in their hands.
>>
>>30627450
That doesn't even mean anything. Saying "lol reddit" has become meaningless because fags like you can't come up with fucking adjectives.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.