[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Using Pre-Bank Usage Stats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4539.png (801KB, 1233x977px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4539.png
801KB, 1233x977px
>Using Pre-Bank Usage Stats
>>
>>30624420
Shut up, Mallow. Get back in the kitchen where you belong.
>>
>>30624420
Yeah delusional trannyseal fans and even though he's a cool guy, Golisopod is no way gonna be OU. The only one I could see staying OU is Decidueye.
>>
>>30624420
>not playing a unique meta that doesn't have Lando-T
>>
>>30624448
>>
>>30624461
KEK.
Yeah. Decidueye is UU buddy, he has no role he does better than any of the post bank OU Pokemon
>>
>>30624471
>Playing a temporary meta game.

What, you gonna be a stickler when bank gets released and NEVER obtain a bank pokemon via bank or trade? You ONLY EVER gonna request prebank battles? May as well get an early start on what will soon be the standard meta.
>>
What's so good about Landorus-Therian?
>>
>>30624420
t. trannyfag
>>
>>30624761
everything
>>
>>30624448
Heh
>>
>>30624420
>not trying to enjoy a new meta before everything is just Gen 6 OU -Talonflame +Tapus/UBs
>>
>>30624761
Utility
>>
>>30624861
>Talonflame
... Anon
>>
>>30624609
you know that EVERY meta is temporary, right?
>>
>>30624510
Trapping. Only Dugtrio does that better, but Decidueye has a much different movepool for it.
>>
>>30624882
Alright then...why pick the one that will last a month, when you could be playing the one that will last for years?
>>
>>30624861
>Talonflame

Oh you poor thing. You haven't heard about how the bird sang its last tune, have you?
>>
>>30624881
That's why I said "- Talonflame" as in minus
>>
>>30624928
You mean the one that isn't out yet?
>>
>>30624881
There's a fucking minus there. L2Read faggit
>>
>>30624967
Okay, I read it as tflame would be backed by the tapus
>>
>>30624973
You haven't been on Showdown recently, have you?
>>
>>30624973
You might be retarded. Pokebank meta has been out for weeks now.
>>
>>30625013
>meta
>showdown

ooh, anon
>>
>>30624461
Nice try owlfag

>b-b-but he has a niche!
Having a niche doesn't mean a lot of people will use it

Fucking Shedinja has a niche, that doesn't mean it's good
>>
>>30624835
What is "everything" though?
>>
>>30625013
>he doesn't play on console
>>
>>30625037
>meta
>showdown
>the one place where you can actually practice with bank mon before they release. Regardless of your opinions of the sight.

Oh, retard.
>>
>>30625043
That's a terrible argument. Do you even know the playerbase?

When people see something succeeds, they leech onto it and spam it on the ladder.
>>
>>30625076
He in fact, does play on console
>He isn't getting an edge with early practice.
>>
>>30625120
>When people see something succeeds, they leech onto it and spam it on the ladder.

Only if it's extremely good and easy to use, or peaked #1. Decidueye is none of those things.

If he ever becomes OU, it'll be because a broken ass team is created that relies on its abilities, not for its sole merits when put on a random team. See: Azelf.
>>
>>30627010
The very ironic thing about Decidueye is that a lot like Azelf, it requires obvious team support because it's not very bulky and needs a strong team to back it up. But then all it does is support said team.

Essentially, in order for it to support the team it needs to be supported by the team, which means it'll be sitting at a nice D rank viability in OU and probably a B or lower in UU. I can't see whatever niches it has (and really, it has very little) being put to great use, it just seems like a waste of a teamslot that I might use to surprise the occasional opponent.

>mfw there will be replays of people sweeping 6-0 with decidueye and people will use those to claim how good it is
I love the owl, picked it as my starter, but owlfags are definitely the most delusional fuckjobs we've gotten in a while. Hell, it's shocking Decidueye is OU in the first place, I've barely seen him
>>
Just let them have their three weeks. It will be more fun to watch the butthurt in the end that way
>>
>>30628556

Based owlbro.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.