[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guzma's masquerain literally just swept my team AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1479828699463.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1479828699463.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
Guzma's masquerain literally just swept my team AMA
>>
was it air slash? did you not have a rock or steel type? post your team, mate
>>
>>30620012
I don't have a mon who reists both bug and flying, it was flinchax of course.

Team is: Inceriroar, A-Raichu, mudsdale, arquanid and dhelmise
>>
>>30620071
You're that far in without a 6th mon? Go grab a Minior or something.
>>
File: 1466043314204.png (78KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
1466043314204.png
78KB, 291x343px
>>30619681
Hau's Alolan Raichu swept me It was the battle after you reach one of the islands.
I wanted to wipe that stupid smile off his face.
>>
>>30620087
>Having 6 Pokémon

LMAO
Y: 4 mons
Moon: 3 mons

Everybody knows a smaller team is more challenging and exciting

>6th mon
This guy xDDDDD
>>
his Ariados swept me with fell stinger
>>
>>30620087
If he's like me, he could be waiting for a sixth mon on Poni Island. I was waiting to get Jangmo-o and didn't expect it to be so late
>>
>>30620087
yeah i love minior to death, if you are able to go back go try one out for yourself, OP
>>
>>30620133
Well if you let his Ariados get a Fell Stinger boost you're in for a world of pain.
>>
>>30620132
Usually I agree, but this game had too many mons I wanted to try in-game that I wound up with a full team. All the other more recent games I've used 3-5.
>>
Golosipod was the only guzmon that game me trouble and thankfully EE always stopped it from sweeping after swords dance.
>>
>>30620132
on the contrary. it's easier.

less mon = more exp per mon = overleveling.

the real challenge is having over 6 mon in constant rotation.
>>
File: IMG_2866.png (36KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2866.png
36KB, 446x373px
What the fuck is up with the level scaling at the end of the game
>playing with exp share off
>grind my team to be even with Hapu
>now afterwards I plow through any trainer in Poni
>get to e4, look up levels
>mfw my team is still 10 levels lower than the first trainer
>>
>>30620112
>hau with araichu is literally the only time I lost in the whole game.
>Lillie falls in love with me anyway
>>
>>30624024
hush anon let him think he's hardcore for ohko-ing everything with his starter that's 20 levels higher than everything he fights
>>
>>30624358
Yeah, the level curve gets rather steep rather fast. my whole team was one level under Lusamine's rematch team, and then suddenly I'm several levels behind Gladion, Hau, and the Elite Four. Wasn't too bad, since I bought a ton of healing items, but still.
>>
>>30624358
Also the trials at the last island were complete shit too. It's like gamefreak just gave up after Aether Paradise
>>
>>30620132
smaller team = more overleveled.
>>
>>30620071
You could always go back and search for a final team member that resists those types.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.