[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2178.png (61KB, 200x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2178.png
61KB, 200x328px
What went wrong?
>>
How troublesome was her Mega Gardevoir?

For me, the thing wiped out half of my team.
>>
>>30616300
Git gud
>>
She literally does nothing. Just about every other champion has something at least slightly memorable about them or has a presence. Diantha turns up twice to say hi and then fucks off to the champion room forever.
>>
>>30616279
Brock should not have boobs and shorts that small.
>>
>>30616279

the only thing more lacking than her elite 4 was her character.
>>
>>30616279
lesbian hair
>>
>>30616279
I think her design would look kinda nice if she ditched the giant clouds behind her. It'd be sleek at least.
>>
If you have a good Ice move, you can sweep half her team. If you have a good Steel move, you can sweep the other half.

You just need to rethink her team. Mega-Gard is good and suits her as well, so keep that. The champ using the pseudo makes sense, so Goodra works. I don't know if Hawlucha is good, but I really like it, so keep that. But Gourgeist and the fossils? Get rid of all that. Get something to cover the Ice weakness.
>>
>appears for like 2 seconds in the main game and then disappears for the rest
>does absolutely nothing during the red head's genocide beam crisis
>her design for a movie star is atrocious(taste is subjective)
>Those fucking wings
>no personality at all
>unlikable
>team synergy aside from gardevoir doesn't mesh well

Overall...She was so fucking bland. Fucking kukui has more likability and better team than her and he's a fucking regional scientist.
>>
>>30616279
Her team is horrible.
>>
>>30616574
I only remember her appearing once when Lysandre was being a creep.
>>
>>30616279
Just treat her with better writing, if they can do that for S&M, then I hope there will be no more Dianthas.
>>
>>30616279
Eyebrows
Dumb hair
A fucking purse
eyebrows
Dumb wing things
Lame random team aside from megavoir
Never does anything aside from lose to you
Is a model first, being champion is more like her side hobby
Her theme sucks
Eyebrows
>>
>>30616300

>Mega Mawile used Iron Head
>It's super effective!
>>
>>30618775
>Mawilite is post-game only.
Try again.
>>
>>30616279
Her team is pretty random but that's not even the main issue.

GF was trying too hard for "le mystery champion you never would have guessed" so they only gave her like 5 seconds of screentime in such a badly written game. She doesn't even do ANYTHING post-credits. Like why the fuck isn't she at the Lumiose ceremony? Or showing up in places around the world (like on billboards, or sometimes you walk into a clothing store, she's there, etc)
>>
>>30618880
Not to mention that it wasn't even a decent mystery. She was the only trainer revealed that had a visible mega stone, and they talked about her being a powerful trainer and shit, too.
>>
>>30618880
Well she is on the giant screen in Lumiose and her poster is in PR videos studio

Also several NPC talk about her

Oh and in the post game you can meet her at Chateau and in Lumiose where you trade mons with her and she give Gardevoirite

Not the best champ but i had more issues with her (specialy her Garvevoir) than Kukui
>>
>>30616279
Gamefreak can't write them selves out of a paper bag simple as that. Really gives the Tales of series competition for hamfisted writing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.