[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AM I BAD FOR THIS??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: zygarde-10-percent-pokemon.jpg (22KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde-10-percent-pokemon.jpg
22KB, 578x327px
>86 Zygarde Cells in Cube
>lazy
>breeds 4-6IV Alola Starters, Stufful and Turtonators
>put them onto GTS while requesting for Zygarde
>mfw when 2 people have traded me 10% forms
>completes the cells I require
>realises the 2 idiots will never get to assemble their 100% form.
>feels somewhat guilty?

am I wrong for this /vp/????
>>
>>30616260
Why would you be wrong?
they made the decision to trade themselves
>>
>>30616260
those two probably injected their zygardes. jokes on you.
>>
You can do this? Would it count as 100 collected though? My AUTISM needs an answer!
>>
I cloned at 50% now I have unlimited cells.
>>
>>30616316
It doesn't count as the total 100 but the reward is some dialogue about the 100% form and the ability to create it so you win either way I'm sure.
>>
>>30616293
what if it was some little kid and I ruined this childhood game of this when years later he finds out he got duped by a 22 y/o guy.

>>30616296
well, i ended up just putting the shittier 4 IV pokemon anyways.. breeding doesn't really hurt me much.

>>30616316
yeah bro, it does.

>>30616320
cloned? like pkhex?
>>
>>30616316
you need a hacked 3ds or a 3ds with access to homebrew, and an application called PKHex, search Google for these stuff.
>>
JUST REMEMBER TO SAVE BEFORE ASSEMBLING TO SOFT RESET FOR A GOOD NATURE. ONCE YOU CREATE A 100% FORM YOU CANNOT SEPARATE IT
>>
>>30616329
>>30616336
Oh no, who is telling the truth?
>>30616337
? Why do I need to hack?
>>30616368
Why???
>>
>>30616395
OP here, it won't count as 100 complete, it will just show as 86/100 collected and total cells count is 106 something like that.

and you can't separate it cuz the cell bonds are too tightly fused, even if you changed it to a 10% form using the cube. so yeah, just save before you assemble 100%
>>
>>30616368
Yes you can.

>>30616395
We both were. There's a small counter that says how many cores you collected in the world but it's easily ignorable.

>>30616336
Not pkhex save manipulation.
Literally just cloned the zygarde i collected to 50% from one slot to another in my PC.
>>
>>30616437
no you can't separate it, tried and tested. luckily my previous save was pretty recent. how do you clone a zygarde?
>>
>>30616436
>>30616437
Thats pretty stupid, guess theres no point in collecting all of them since 100 percant form is trash anyways, thanks for the help anons!
>>
What's a good nature for a 100% form?
>>
Ive collected 8 zygardes now from gts
>Deposit lv 1 starter
>claim it has great potential asking for zygarde.
>???
>Profit
Am I a bad person?
>>
>>30616508
- Special attack
+ Attack, defense or special defense

>>30616566
>only 8
I already have 2 boxes of traded Zygarde
>>
>>30616489
>since 100 percent form is trash anyways
O I AM LAFFIN
>>
>>30616489
>100 percent form is trash
>>
>>30616296
If you were going to inject Zygarde, wouldn't you inject a complete forme?
>>
>>30616260
Someone english player gave me a 50% and I also got 3 10% from jap players. I gave them all HA gible breedjects.
>>
>>30616877
Are you retarded? Just make Dhelmise eggs and use the GTS
>>
>>30616795
Certainly, would do what game freak never could do right.

Probably gonna do that myself, inject Complete form with Aura Break as a permanent form and have fun in-game, not wanna get banned online though.

Still a shit decision of game freak not to just make the complete form permanent and either give it aura break or some super op ability similar to mega fug.
>>
>>30616758
>gimped by power construct

thanks for nothing game freak
>>
>>30617235
>gimped
>>
>>30617235
Power Construct is OP you faggot
>>
>>30616260
You know each one you trade from x and y contribute 50%
>>
>>30616296
Not really much of a joke. You can just put the cells into the cube and make an entirely new Zygarde from them that's legit.
>>
>>30617235
>>30617211
>implying Power construct is bad
>>
>>30616260
What are some good mons to 4-6IV breed for GTS trades ?
>>
>at 99/100
>searched every single spot in the day and night
>still can't find this shit

fuck this gay ass game for not having some kind of tracking system so you know what you've gotten. Even just something for the route or for the island would have been helpful.
>>
>>30617928
>m-muh smogon bans fwaaa fwaaa

kys faggot
>>
>>30618217
>comp form should be permanent by default
>implying power construct is a good ability when delta stream, huge power, wonder skin etc exists
>>
File: zygarde wojak.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde wojak.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>30617811
:^)
>>
For those of you who followed serebii and ended up at 99/100, this is your daily reminder that the cell in Ilmia's house on the first island is actually downstairs and to the left.
>>
>>30617235
I haven't bothered with Zygarde, but I assume for the incomplete forms it's like Shell Smash/Zen Mode in that it changes forms when it reaches low enough health?

But then for the complete form it doesn't really do anything?
>>
>>30618748
You regain some hp due to the complete form having way more base hp compared to the 10% and 50% forms and that's it.
>>
>better version of Draco Meteor ("the strongest dragon type move") because doesn't low your stats, have more accuracy and can DISABLE enemy's ability
>Earthquake more usable for doubles + guaranteed STAB
>Earthquake more usable for doubles + enemy is traped + guaranteed STAB
>Earthquake more usable for doubles + ignores Flying type, air balloon and levitate ability + enemy is smack downed so ALL others Ground type moves make effect (so you can even use Ground type Z move without retire Zygarde) + guaranteed STAB
>Dragon Dance to boost your speed and attack
>Coil to boost EVEN more your defense and attack
>Extreme Speed so who need speed
>best Rest+Sleep Talk user in the whole game
>ability auto recover a lot of HP when goes under 50% also doubles its base to 216

Yeah this looks sooo bad
>>
>>30618999
>better version of Draco Meteor ("the strongest dragon type move") because doesn't low your stats, have more accuracy and can DISABLE enemy's ability
I'd really like to try this out, but his physical attack is so much better. What's a good nature to run that won't make Core Enforcer worthless?
>>
>>30619079
- speed
+ special attack?
>>
>>30619079
If you go special, then modest, there are possbilities to go mixed, however.
>>
>>30619079
>>30619130
maybe..?
quiet Zygarde
holding Weakness Policy
-Core enforcer
-Sludge wave
-Extreme speed
-Thousand arrows
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.