[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the next Pokémon games be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Please vote here

http://www.strawpoll.me/11826928
>>
Sequels to Sun/Moon that scan your current save file and brings everything over.

Takes place in Kanto/new and old Alola islands

Or could literally just be SM with some extra shit on the switch
>>
Sequels/loosely connected to SM, set in Kanto roughly at the time of Lillie's arrival or shortly after.
>>
>>30615944
Prequels to Sun and Moon.
cud b gud
>>
>>30615993
>>30616034
>It's a sequel set in Kanto
>can't have a reunion with Lillie cause the protag isn't Sun/Chicken

GF will fuck it up.
>>
File: poll - next games.jpg (255KB, 737x1198px) Image search: [Google]
poll - next games.jpg
255KB, 737x1198px
After ORAS for comparison
>>
There's already been a remake on the 3DS, i don't think we'll get another yet

And they won't go to Nintendo Switch in the middle of a generation

But since Switch is releasing soon, they probably will only make one more installment for Gen7

This is basically the same situation as in Gen5, and back then they made Sequels to get more sales than on a third version
So that's what i think, sequels like BW2
>>
>>30615944
I'm guessing Z
>>
>>30618781
So a third version?

I dunno about that, see this >>30618695
I think they'll get more sales with sequels, which is why they'll make that instead
>>
>>30615993
It's supposed to be what you think will happen, not what you wish for
>>
>>30615944
Im going with remakes, though is more probable a Sun2/Moon2, taking gen 5 as a reference.

If GF are going with Stars in Switch, then i should be saving soon for one of them.
>>
File: questionsmarke.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
questionsmarke.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>30615944
>thread just started
>29 votes on the most unlikely thing to ever happen
Even sequels to spiritual sequels are more likely than your meme eurogamer game.
Say goodbye logic sense, that Game Freak never had, and welcome gen 8 in a year or two. Don't worry, the Switch will be a great platform to move on.
>>
>>30620005
I voted remake for Z because 3rd version I felt implied SM 3rd version
and if they were to make Z it would be with the SM engine so it might as well be a remake
>>
>>30621421
But why would they make another Kalos game?
That would mean remaking the entire map
Third versions and sequels will just have to change some of the map, but reuse the same engine and most layouts

I think another Sinnoh game is a lot more likely than a new Kalos game

When you said Z i honestly thought you were joking
>>
>>30621032
I don't think Stars is as unlikely as you think
Pokémon is a monster of a franchise and having a Pokémon game on the switch would shift a lot of units.
After the Wii U's failure I feel Nintendo will not pull punches and try to get a Pokémon game on it asap
>>
>>30621575
they keep beating around the bush with this Zygarde bullshit and I feel that they have a story to tell with him.
But it's more likely that the Zygarde stuff is just to make up for not getting a game of his own.
>>
>>30621669
and exactly why could Zygarde's story not be set in Kalos?
>>
>>30621778
>and exactly why could Zygarde's story not be set in Kalos?
I never said it wouldn't, where did you draw that conclusion?
>>
>>30621872
Well i asked why you think they would make another Kalos game
Your answer was Zygarde
also, i meant "not set in Alola"

I'm not sure which of us is misunderstanding, but i really don't think the next games are set outside of Alola
>>
>>30621032
You really think Gen8 is more likely than a third version?
>>
Why are people even voting for Gen8? What would be the chance they'll end a gen with 2 games, and less than 3 years?
>>
Pokémon Rainbow, screencap this.
>>
>>30625671
screencap it yourself
>>
>>30623280
Yes because I'm not letting Game Freak attempt to fool me, like you are. Actually, it's not even Game Freak fooling you, it's some media site that has too many vocal loyalty believers. It's disgusting, honestly.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.