[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post ITT if you hate Primarina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: Tumblrina.gif (105KB, 489x488px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblrina.gif
105KB, 489x488px
>>
>>30615838
I hate the whole damn line. I wanna know who bribed GF to make it. Maybe it was a bet hone wrong? Maybe it was a dare?
>>
I love Primarina. He's the best designed starter and the most competively viable. I don't understand why this pisses everyone off. Just get over it.
>>
>>30615864
>>30615886
Well I'm glad we've finished this discussion. What do you say we go start a waifu thread?
>>
>>30615886
>he
>Shit design
>no good ability
Nice b8.
>>30615921
Force your Palm around your neck, and Shadow Sneak yourself into the next life m8.
>>
>>30615958
Puns are the poor man's wit
>>
I love Primarina and still posted here. Now what?
>>
>>30615838
What if you love Popplio? Can you still post here?
>>
>>30615838
Oh look. Kiddie shit posted thread #597.
Are you not bored out of your underage mind posting same shit?
>>
>>30615977
No sir, puns are how smart people, like myself, make fun of idiots, like yourself. It's ok, I wouldn't expect (You) to understand.
>>30616011
Aren't (You)?
>>
MODS
When will this thread be archived?
>>
Is OP Goodrafag?
>>
>>30616083
Except there's nothing wrong with this thread.
>>
>>30616042
This post just screams underage. Get the fuck out of my board.
>>
File: 1469772680091.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469772680091.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>30616042
>No sir, puns are how smart people, like myself, make fun of idiots, like yourself. It's ok, I wouldn't expect (You) to understand.
but you stole that force palm joke from a thread couple days back. talking about making fun of idiots though.
>>
>>30616115
No, (You) get the fuck out of MY board, you underage fucktard.
>>30616169
No, unironically, I'm the one who said it, in a thread, about Marshadow. Where do you think the reference is from.
>>
>>30616207
From Jojo
>>
>>30616207
that only makes it worse, youre reusing your completely situational joke for no reason at all and afterwards praising yourself for it. jesus christ youre a faggot.
>>
>>30616238
Not at all, I'm unironically telling you to WonderGuard your ThickFat, before I Mega Kick it off my board.
>>
>>30616328
i think you should Run Away before we Beat you the fuck Up
>>
It's tacky and I hate it
>>
Hatched a shiny Popplio just now, and it's fucking male. I hate this line so much.
>>
>>30616399
I'd like to see (You) try faggot.
>>
File: IMG_3354.jpg (143KB, 720x1223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3354.jpg
143KB, 720x1223px
>>30616114

It's spam.
>>
>>30616443
Then why the fuck are you hatching a Popplio in the first place?
>>
>>30616473
there's only one active thread with that image atm and the OP's subject is diffrenet

It ain't spam
>>
>>30616464
your parents shouldve used Protect
>>
>>30616495
t.OP
>>
I love its existence because it makes me realize to better appreciate the sea lions and seals we already have such as Dewgong and Walrein.

not sure if I should count Samurott because it's part giant otter, part sea lion but eh
>>
>>30616480

Because "m-muh female" even though no matter how many times you reset, majority of all Primarinas will be undoubtedly male, making majority of the Primarina species being shunned af.
>>
>>30616607
>af

Fuck off
>>
File: Eggface.jpg (6KB, 192x162px) Image search: [Google]
Eggface.jpg
6KB, 192x162px
>>30616616
>Being this pissed over a abbreviation even though it doesn't affect what I'm saying

I wish I was kidding by the way. Female Popplios are all the rage in the GTS, but forget about putting a male Popplio in there unless someone bothers to get it for you out of pity or Dex filling.
>>
I feel like both times it evolved it was skipping a few steps
I feel like if Brionne was made a bit smaller it could pass for the first part of an evolution line. I know someone made a mock-up middle stage between Brionne and Primarina, but I forget if it was any good.
I like Brionne and I guess Prima's alright.
Why can't Game Freak make a good set of starters anymore?
gen 1's are all great and the final forms are all what you want/expect from the first stage
gen 2's follows the same pattern, you get what you ask for
gen 3's are perfect, the only starter selection where it's hard for me to chose
gen 4's not quite 3 but still pretty good choices
in gen 5 the only starter that looks like what it turns into is snivy
gen 6's starter line is a trainwreck. Chespin looks awful after evolving, Delphox doesn't look as good as Braixen even when you aren't listening to your dick, and Grenigger is never good at any stage.
and in gen 7 at least all of the final stages look okay in their own right. Even then popplio users are going to end up with the fag-type starter and have no way to predict it, Rowlet users end up going from the cutest starter to the edgiest and also get japed out of their flying type, and Litten is probably the only starter choice that won't disappoint.
>>
>>30616766
>And Litten is probably the only starter choice that won't disappoint

>Forgetting quad fags

Also, not everyone's a fan of wrestling.

Incineroar was apparently made with Tiger Mask in mind and Japan apparently always had a boner over Tiger Mask in general.
>>
>>30616837
Well yeah but at least Inceneroar still has the macho appeal someone would want out of edgy fire cat.
>>
>>30616766
>Why can't Game Freak make a good set of starters anymore?

They can and they did. Your taste is just shit.
>>
>>30616587
I like Primarina because it's the first final evolution of a starter I find especially cute. I also have other reasons like its excellent typing. I actually don't even particularly like mermaids either.
>>
I love Primarina. Wish I stuck with it rather than picking shitowl
>>
Popplio is great

then the line goes to shit

all i wanted was a clown gamefreak why
>>
>>30617803
You're sick

And shiny Primarina is love
>>
>>30617803
Balliofags are the cancer killing this board
>>
File: IMG_2378.jpg (86KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2378.jpg
86KB, 432x600px
>>30617803
>clowncucks STILL haven't moved on with their lives
>>
If you don't pick rowlet you're dumb. Decidueye is the best 2nd evolution. I mean his z-move is a ghost attack. How cool is that?
>>
>>30618072
In my party, I have owlbae and mermaid (male) both shiny. I imagine them in a relationship. It's pretty cute in my head.
>>
>>30616105
since 6 months ago.
>>
Primarina is one of the most beautiful pokemon imo, and not even necessarily in a "I'd fuck it" way. If Primarina weren't a starter and thus didn't have muh gender ratio the majority of this hate would vanish, simple as that.

>>30619093
Wouldn't that make OP a reverse Goofag though?
>>
File: 1288458488295.png (12KB, 255x353px) Image search: [Google]
1288458488295.png
12KB, 255x353px
>>30617876
>People who kept on saying Primarina's hair was somehow hair

>Shiny Primarina is blonde

I know it's to mimic blonde mermaids, but I still can't help feeling rather disgusted about such a choice of colors given the species it's based on.
>>
>>30619532

Made a typo

>* Primarina's hair was somehow water
>>
Primarina is probably my least favorite starter, even more than I meme-hate on charizard for being popular.

Giving an animal character hair to signify it's supposed to be a girl is a huge pet peeve of mine in character design, plus the white eyelashes on a white backdrop, offputting eyes and seemingly pointless spikes all just add to my dislike of it.
>>
>>30619551
no, even the shiny proves that's pure hair.
>>
>>30616501
And (You) should have been aborted.
>>
>>30619588
>When I actually like Charizard to a extent, but fully loathe the way he's being constantly forced on us

>When you don't really like Primarina that much, but you have this aching feeling that it'll somehow become something easily marketable because it's pretty and cute and relatable for the little girl/mermaid/siren fans crowd and I'll just be getting tired of its face even more

I just don't want it to become something like Pokemon's Elsa or Rosalina, because I'm just trying my best to enjoy the game and don't want people to get surprised when they ask why I don't like it. Just because it might get popular, doesn't mean that I'm forced to like it.

I generally just don't like the themes involved and it's not a starter that clicks/meshs with me, as much as I try to like it. But I feel like this may actually happen despite me not liking it and being pretty much inevitable.
>>
File: Say what.png (142KB, 317x295px) Image search: [Google]
Say what.png
142KB, 317x295px
>>30615838
Anon, mermaids are evil creatures that can't be trusted and must be eradicated.

EVIL, I SAY
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.