[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destiny Knot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: destinyknot.jpg (19KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
destinyknot.jpg
19KB, 400x240px
Why did game freak make the destiny knot so shitty to acquire in sun and moon? Battle Royal is straight garbage and farming these 48 points has almost killed my desire to play the game at all. I have attempted the pick up method as an alternative but my god that's just as atrocious.
>>
>>30613441
Wild meowths got them.
use Executor It can learn frisk and thief.
>>
Yeah...too much of a hassle
put up a wingull or something and ask for a ditto level 91-100
>>
>>30613441
Why do you want that anyway?
>>
>>30613464
If this isn't bait, I'll answer

It guarentees that 5 IVs are passed down from the parents, so if he has good IV parents, the child will likely have good ivs
>>
>>30613455
Put in a spearow.
>>30613464
For breeding IV's my friend.
>>
>>30613495
>no ign, level, gender, pokeball

Yeah...nothing i can do if i sent it to the wrong person eve
>>
OP do you still need destiny knot?
>>
>>30613524
You sent it to the right person thankfully haha, cheers for that buddy. I'll keep the IGN thing in mind
>>
>battle royal

nigga you can get 50 points at the battle tree in less than 30 minutes
>>
>>30613579
Yeh I realised that after some research, but I still did a few normal and super battles at the battle royal. Fuck that place.
>>
>>30613579
>try to play the royal
>everyone gangs on me
>try to attack
>protect

Yeah...no. Had enough of this shit in brawl
>>
>>30613441
>what is pickup

have a party of mons with the pickup ability at the level range of 25-30 (this increases your chances, but if you're lucky you can get a destiny knot even on low levels) and just KO some low level mons. It doesn't take long.
>>
>>30613631
In royal play defensive to farm BP, you dont need to win, just survive, spam protect and recovery moves
>>
>>30613642
I tried for probably 5 hours man, 5 lilipups and 1 meowth. The problem with the rng, is you always think it is just around the corner and then you spend 6 hours getting like 30 sun stones and 25 moon stones plus a heap of other shit.

Some of it is okay but mostly its useless crap that I didn't need.
>>
I feel your pain /vp/bros.
if you need a knot, just put one of your lilipups on GTS all ill send one over, only have a handful so first come first serve. leave your in game name also
>>
>>30614444
oh yeah, request a lv100 ditto... doh
>>
i literally have 5 destiny knots from the dittos here. sometimes i keep the knot and WT the ditto away just to fuck with somebody.
>>
>>30613762
rng sorta looked kindly on me this afternoon, took me about an hour to find a destiny knot.

I will give it to you, if you're OP, and still looking.
>>
I've started a nuzlocke run because getting that fucking knot was too much of a pain in the ass, I know that feeling.
>>
>>30613441
Why are you trying to breed before post game anyway?

Play Normal Singles at the Battle Tree and you'll have enough points in no time.
>>
Can somebody please give me a 6IV Ditto T_T
>>
>>30616277
SOS for one yourself newfag
>>
>>30616277
Just inject one if you're that desperate.
>>
>>30616277

see here.
>>30614444
>>
>>30616277
>T_T

kys
>>
File: 1478297800511.jpg (113KB, 610x481px) Image search: [Google]
1478297800511.jpg
113KB, 610x481px
after like two days of wandering through all islands with a full team of mons with pickup ability. i got myself a destiny knot through pkhex

two hours later
breed rejects and wondertrade
shiny jap 6iv ditto with destiny knot & pokérus. adamant

yay
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.