[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THIS THING WHY IS THIS ALLOWED WHY DOES EVERY SLANT IN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: tapu_lele.png (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tapu_lele.png
156KB, 500x500px
FUCK THIS THING
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED
WHY DOES EVERY SLANT IN RATING BATTLE USE THIS SLUT
>>
>>30612868
Gengar outspeeds it and one shots it with Sludge Bomb.
>>
>>30612868
because it is C-U-T-E
>>
>>30612868
Anyone have that image with a list of pokemon that everyone is using in SM

Like the one with the VGC 2015 but SM
>>
What are the most used pokemon in singles? I know the VGC mons but does singles change anything?
>>
>>30612919
You mean that image that was taken at the first VGC event of the year used to try and undermine people playing the actual competitive format by claiming there's no diversity, you underage shitfuck? That one, that's the same as the ones years before it because the meta is always centralized at the start of a format that's not even a month in? Is that what you're talking about?
>>
>>30612981
VGC DEFENSE FORCE ASSEMBLE

Every meta ever has tiers, official or not. Don't be mad that people gravitate towards powerful characters.
>>
>>30612981
Yes that one.

Its the same way every year bro im just looking for the updated one.
>>
>>30612905
>scarf gengar

people do this?
>>
>>30613311
Gengar has a base speed of 110 and goes Timid Nature.

Lele does the same but has a base speed of 95.

Unless you Scarf Lele, she's not outspeeding Gengar.
>>
>>30613341
literally 100% of leles are scarfed
>>
>>30613341
Lele is always scarfed
Scarf psychic is fucked and I wanna die
>>
>>30613374

Bad players use Scarf Lele

Good players use Specs Lele
>>
Psychic Terrain is very good in competitive.
>>
>>30613637
More like the other way around. Too many threats are above 95 base speed like Poison Jab Garchomp and the like.
>>
her tiny little tube-top is cute. clearly not modest nature.
>>
because in a meta where speed means everything, priority attacks are super anti-meta and therefore psychic surge is
Extremely anti-anti-meta.
>>
>>30614843
Not very timid either
She's clearly naughty
>>
>>30612868
Meanwhile Scizor is drinking Tapu Lele tears.
>>
That's why I run M-Metagross with Pursuit. Doesn't OHKO but it softens her, tanks anything she locks herself in with my lead and benefits from Psychic Terrain.
>>
>>30613374
>what is focus sash
>>
>>30612868
t. Olivia
>>
File: gack_is_wack.png (565KB, 1087x374px) Image search: [Google]
gack_is_wack.png
565KB, 1087x374px
>>30612919
>>30613291

This?
>>
>>30613637
t. smogonshitter
>>
>>30612868
>celesteela used heavy slam!
>olivia is no longer virgin!
>>
which moveset do these things usually have so I can counter them?
>>
>>30613637
Bad players use choice items
>>
>>30617512
Moonblast
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Don't know, coverage or something
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.