[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle maison.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: jiggle.gif (499KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
jiggle.gif
499KB, 500x335px
A'ight, I'm playing oras, and I want to get a shit ton of battle points so I can transfer good pokemon with strong movesets up to sun and moon. I have pretty much every pokemon, and can catch, trade, or breed new ones easily.
>I
>CAN'T
>BEAT
>THE
>BATTLE
>MAISON
It is im-fucking-possible for me. I've tried using a mega swampert with rain dance; killed by a fucking scarmory. I've tried using super tanks; killed by some a waleren with stockpile, snore, rest, and fucking frost breath. I tried using that; one shotted by a fucking galvantula. I even tried using the legendary trios: dogs, goats, birds; killed killed killed. Entire team of pseudo-legendaries; killed before round 19. Super single battles, super double battles, super triple battles, super rotation battles, even super dual battles with my mates. We've never even made it to round twenty. So I ask you from the bottom of my heart: WHAT THE FUCK DO I USE TO WIN GODDAMNIT.

inb4 farm normal versions. I'm not a pussy... well, that's not entirely true. But I'm not when it comes to pokemon.
>>
>>30609697
Megakhan. The other two are unnecessary.
>>
>Dec, 2016
>STILL playing oras
>>
Yeah, I know. I posted this like a couple hours ago. But I got like six useful replies.

Also, inb4 git gud.
>>
>>30609724
I have moon, I just want to be able to get good pokemon with good IVs and EVs before transferring them up seeing as they got rid of both the poke-radar, and super training.
>>
Use Greninja, Aegislash, Talonflame, M-Mawile, M-Kang.

For doubles and multi go cheap and use a typhlosion with scarf and eruption, max SpA. paired with a M-Char Y and you autowin. The AI will try to counter you with rock types but even then they won't be able to handle the strat for the most part.
>>
>>30609724
Not OP, but I am actively playing Black as I surf /vp/, my primary Pokémon goal right now is getting Ribbons in Pearl and I own Moon.
>>
File: 1475831919171.png (221KB, 540x392px) Image search: [Google]
1475831919171.png
221KB, 540x392px
>>30609697
The Maison cheats like crazy. I've seen some people who are probably crazier than 1890's prospectors claim that Super Rotation battles are the easiest. You want a good pokemon with Sturdy to stop the faggot-ass walreins with never-missing OHKO moves. Then something with good offensive presence that can heal itself. I've never personally done the Super battles in the Maison due to their rampant cheating, but I have a few friends and have seen several youtubers do Super Rotation, so I'm pretty much the most authoritative figure you can find on the subject. Also my dad works for GameFreak.
>>
>>30609755
EV training is five times easier in Sun/Moon
>>
File: okey dokey.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
okey dokey.gif
1MB, 386x286px
>>30609782
One million gold star, good sir. Any suggestions for move-sets?
>>
File: wut.jpg (10KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
10KB, 262x193px
>>30609832
How so?
>>
File: maximumipping.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
maximumipping.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>>30609821
thanks for the advice, annon.
>>
I got to 120+ with Mega Gyarados, Scizor and Garchomp

Mold breaker saved my ass so many tines as well as Intimidate. When they start leading with electric mons to counter base Gyarados, switch to Garchomp (it honestly did the least work on the team). I used a bulky SD/Bullet Punch Scizor with Lum Berry to absorb status and punish.
>>
>>30609697
I used Mega Kangaskhan, Aegislash and Protean Greninja and BARELY scraped by a 50 win streak, none were IV bred but all were EV trained with good natures.
Before this, I kept losing around battle 42 repeatedly. It's mostly luck and smart choices.
>>
>>30609697
Use Mega Khan. It's also mostly luck, just like the Battle Royale in Sun and Moon. I've seen incredibly wild cheating in the Battle Royale. I watched one of my friends go all the way to master level in one streak. Watched another friend play it all night, and consistently lose. Both of them are competent people and excellent at team building. A lot of it has to do with the retarded scoring aspect. Sometimes you get lucky. Most of the time, you don't.
>>
>>30609877
For Greninja I went with a full special set equipped with a focus sash. Scald for clutch burns, Energy Ball for coverage and to throw off the AI I don't remember the other two moves.

Kang should have the standard set. Fake Out, Power Up Punch, Return and maybe Protect could be useful.

Aegislash lefties or weakness policy with Swords Dance, Shadow Ball, etc. the standard sets.

I would also recommend getting a way to control speed, I went for trick room because of my team. You could have the talonflame use Tailwind for example.

I'll leave you with every single battle I had with the chatelaines and hopefully it serves some purpose.

Single: ADVG-WWWW-WW58-Z7FD
Double: NXYW-WWWW-WW58-Z7FM
Triple: LMGW-WWWW-WW58-Z7GW
Rotation: 7JEW-WWWW-WW58-Z7GA
Multi: BXGG-WWWW-WW58-Z7GJ

As you can see I used the exact same team for every single mode so it's possible to do with other teams too.

And as a recommendation, do 5 rounds or so of every single mode at the same time. It's way easier to keep going when you lose in one mode if you know that at least in another mode you're at round 25 or 30 for example.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.