[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The battle mansion is fucking bullshit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

A'ight, I'm playing oras, and I want to get a shit ton of battle points so I can transfer good pokemon with strong movesets up to sun and moon. I have pretty much every pokemon, and can catch, trade, or breed new ones easily.
>I
>CAN'T
>BEAT
>THE
>BATTLE
>MANSION
It is im-fucking-possible for me. I've tried using a mega swampert with rain dance; killed by a fucking scarmory. I've tried using super tanks; killed by some a waleren with stockpile, snore, rest, and fucking frost breath. I tried using that; one shotted by a fucking galvantula. I even tried using the legendary trios: dogs, goats, birds; killed killed killed. Entire team of pseudo-legendaries; killed before round 19. Super single battles, super double battles, super triple battles, super rotation battles, even super dual battles with my mates. We've never even made it to round twenty. So I ask you from the bottom of my heart: WHAT THE FUCK DO I USE TO WIN GODDAMNIT.

inb4 farm normal versions. I'm not a pussy... well, that's not entirely true. But I'm not when it comes to pokemon.
>>
git gud_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>>
File: UWOT.png (187KB, 438x336px) Image search: [Google]
UWOT.png
187KB, 438x336px
>>30604076
>>
I honestly can't do it. I have ev and iv trained the ultimate team of retarded supersoldiers, and they get their asses handed to them by a fucking pleb tier pokemon. what the fuck.
>>
File: RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (647KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
647KB, 245x245px
Please don't let this thread die in it's infancy. help a brother out?
>>
>>30604049
My singles team was Mega Blaziken, Clawitzer and Scizor.

My doubles team was Typhlosion, Char-Y, Metagross, and something

Triples was Typhlosion, Char-Y, Infernales, Blaziken, Metagross, and something.
>>
Have you tried getting mons with good IVs and EVs?
>>
File: 1475093499142.jpg (76KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
1475093499142.jpg
76KB, 640x854px
>>30604481
>I honestly can't do it. I have ev and iv trained the ultimate team of retarded supersoldiers, and they get their asses handed to them by a fucking pleb tier pokemon. what the fuck.

Have you considered that you're possibly making stupid decisions and you might need to git gud?
>>
File: jimmyrustling.jpg (98KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
jimmyrustling.jpg
98KB, 640x1136px
>>30604737
>>
I know this is a hard concept but yoi actually have to build a team that compliments one another

Build a team around mega mence or anything broken like that
>>
I wonder if Mega Kanga will still fuck it up after the nerf...
>>
>>30604481
>>30604730
Yeah, that's not the problem. I've been ev and iv training them for about two years now. What i need now is pro strats.
>>
>>30604687
You are a true hero. Can you give me some move sets for them?
>>
File: 1468429727726.png (86KB, 370x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468429727726.png
86KB, 370x300px
>>30604049
It's actually a "Maison"
>>
>>30604801
I did that with mega swampert. I used a pelipper with tailwind, rain dance, tailwind, and u turn so mega swampert's swift swim would kick in. it didn't work. I had a metagross as a backup too, but it fucking died as well.
>>
File: don'tcare.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
don'tcare.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
>>30604901
>>
File: 1459402929069.jpg (37KB, 191x226px) Image search: [Google]
1459402929069.jpg
37KB, 191x226px
The Battle Maison is ezpz if you cheat.

Start with Truant Durant, use Entrainment, switch over to Speed Boost Blaziken with Protect, Substitute, Hone Claws, and Baton Pass, and then Baton Pass to a Skill Link Cloyster that will butt blast everything.
>>
>>30605005
Thanks, M80
>>
>>30605005

Absol used taunt !
>>
>>30604049
the game blatantly cheats starting at your 40th battle. in SM, it takes place from the beginning. both are using the same code from Gen 5's Battle Subway.
>>
>>30604852
I can't remember off the top of my head.

M-Blaziken had Flare Blitz, Hi Jump Kick, and Protect for sure.
It was Adamant, with standard 252 spread. Fourth move might've been Thunder Punch or Shadow Claw

Clawitzer had Assault Vest. 252 HP, 252 Atk. Standard Pulse moves

Scizor was a Bulky set with Metal Coat. Bullet Punch, Bug Bite, Swords Dance, and Roost.
>>
>>30605203

Durant is faster than Absol!

>Durant that's enough, come back!
>Go, Blaziken!
>Absol is loafing around!
>Blaziken used Protect!

gg
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.