[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: z-powered.png (402KB, 800x1192px) Image search: [Google]
z-powered.png
402KB, 800x1192px
I didn't really care much about Lillie leaving, but what I loved about about the scene was that you cucked Hau so bad. Lillie probably gave him some malasadas while she gave you her treasured doll.

Fucker deserves getting shit after he tried to cuck me out of Lady Lusamine.
>>
File: 1481098993173.jpg (385KB, 600x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1481098993173.jpg
385KB, 600x1285px
>>30601028
Hau is asexual anon, but regardless it was clear since way before that that Lillie loves the main character.
>>
Hau is a complete tool. I really wonder how hard puberty is going to hit him.
>>
>>30602718
I imagine that he'll look like Dwayne the Rock Johnson
>>
>>30602074
Lillie is so tall.
>>
>>30601028
You did all the hard shit while he just chilled and ate malasadas. I just finished beating him at the pokemon league and he still only has a 5 pokemon. You gotta put in work to get the girl.
>>
>>30601028
>a ratty doll that you can sell for cheap

lol, bitch I would have loved some food.
>>
>>30602074
Haha
>>
Was it just me, or did everyone just want to go down on Lilly every time she came on screen?
>>
File: Burnalicious.gif (486KB, 353x117px) Image search: [Google]
Burnalicious.gif
486KB, 353x117px
>>30601028
>Hau assumes that just because both Lillie and MC are girls, Lillie's a guaranteed thing
>>
>>30603534
Fuck off Hau you malasada loving FUCK
>>
>>30603617
It's just you. Everyone wanted to go down on (You) much more often than Lillie.
>>
>>30603796
>free bjs
sweet
>>
>>30603617
Including Lusamine.
>>
>>30604048
It's those skirts. mang
>>
>>30601028

Hau can have that slut. I need a sweet girl like Lana.
>>
>>30602829
So it's like that CIA movie.
>>
>>30604180
>Lana
you mean the girl that is constantly wet from all those swimmers?
>>
>>30604313

Anima Lana.
>>
>>30604180
I want Mallow.
>can cook
>fun to be around
>delicious brown
Lilllie can fuck off.
>>
>>30604367
Why not both?
>>
>>30602074
Hahaha too bad Japan hates gay people so this isn't even canon in the slightest
>>
>>30605059
Because Lilliefags have annoyed me to the point of me disliking the characters rather than simply tolerating her
>>
>>30605186
I feel neutral about all the characters, but the amount of Lillieposting on this board is enough to make anyone hate her.
>>
>>30605135
Damn. This is actually believable based on my experience with games like Persona 4....
>>
>>30605220
Plus she usually brings along canon shitposting as well as yurifaggotry and yaoifaggotry somehow so it's even worse than simple waifuposting.
>>
>>30605135
Don't generalize, a lot of japs hate gay people, but also a lot of them love them, like the infamous Eromame. And I don't get what this has to do with it being canon or not, plenty of yuri couples come from Japan and this is just another one of them, if Red was isolated in a mountain and still reunited with Blue years after, there is nothing stopping Lillie to come back after she's done helping her mom with Bill's machine, specially because there is actually romance going on between Lillie and her. You seem to be angry for no reason, anon.
>>
>>30605283
Not him, but based on the dialogue, translations, and context, Gamefreak seems to be implicating the same thing they did with Shauna in XY.
>>
>>30602829
THE TEAM SKULL BEATING, MALASADA EATING
>>
>>30605335
Just because the dialogue is different doesn't mean it's not romantic, even without translations, some scenes like Lillie saying that now both have something in common when giving the Lens Case already started introducing the romance since early in the game.

All the art of MoonxLillie compared to the art with Sun should tell you that japs don't consider the male dialogue more romantic.
>>
>>30605503
That's not romance, that's friendship. Not everything is romance.

Also, popularity has no bearing on the developer's initial intentions. I say initial because it's possible for them to do it anyway but as of now attempting to use it as evidence for whether each dialogue is more romantic than the other is laughable.

Also, Japan likes drawing cute girls because it's two cute girls. How is this not common sense? Do you think the amount of fag art with Ryoma and Xander from Fire Emblem Fates means anything significant?
>>
>>30605687
I'm not saying any dialogue is more romantic than any other, I'm denying that the male dialogue is more romantic than the female one. Despite both of them having differences, both have the same level of romance.

And Japan never did more Serena x Shauna compared to Shauna x the XY guy. It's significant that in this generation Japan likes the female main character x the main girl more, instead of what happened back in XY.
>>
>>30605687
>Also, Japan likes drawing cute girls because it's two cute girls.
No, Japan likes yuri because it lets them lewd up their characters while keeping them pure enough to waifu.
>>
>>30605845
I know, I'm contesting that you think romance exists where it doesn't.

And no, that's not significant both because females get more art than the male in general and because Japan has a hard-on for young girls. I'd argue that's pretty par for the course, actually.
>>
>>30605962
So... they like drawing two cute girls because it's two cute girls? I don't see a difference in what you said versus what I said.
>>
>>30601028
>tfw I was neutral to lillie before visiting /vp/ again
>>
>>30605135
All it takes is one true yuri fan in the right place
>>
>>30605977
It exists, it just wasn't romance yet, but it became later when you look back to those scenes. The game is a budding romance, they're 11, of course it started at friendship, but by the end of the game, with the fireworks and everything in the background, of course it's already more than that.

Then explain why Japan didn't like ShaunaxSerena as much as they liked LilliexMoon this gen. I'll tell you why, because this time there was actually something significant between Lillie and Moon. Japan won't draw something if it has not appeal, not always just cute girls are enough.
>>
>>30601028

Him and Lillie didn't even interact that much

that's like your friend that has a crush on the girl in your group but never talks to her and gets mad when you guys start dating
>>
>>30606216
I know one of those guys. He's a loser.
>>
>>30606216
Yeah he make fun of her hat, go chicka-bow-bow when she change her outfit but then left her alone with another guy trying to find her mother while he fucked off "training". He has no one to blame but himself.
>>
>the Lillie meme again
Reminder
>>
>>30606656
tumblr will never not be funny
>>
>>30606656
When is this fad going to fuck off? It was funny at first but I'm concerned about their fucking mentality
>>
>>30606656
The blue band-aids bother me for some reason. Do they even make skin color band-aids for darkies?
>I use Hello Kitty and Finding Nemo band-aids, so my point is probably invalid
>>
>>30606851
www.trucolourbandages.com
>>
>>30606143
Japan didn't like the ShaunaxSerena scene as much because Japan didn't like Shauna that much at all in the first place. That's literally the only reason why.

There's no romantic significance in anything Lillie says to that non-canon female MC while she's blatantly adamant about wanting to be closer to the male MC to the point of wanting to travel with them instead of just wanting to "learn as much as they do".

Lillie is straight and your yuri ship is fake. Deal with it. You can still ship it, but it'll never be recognized by the developers.

But why should that matter? Ship what you want. Just don't go around acting like it has just as more or more significance than the other one just because you want to pretend to be right and push your forced yuri on everyone.
>>
>>30606906
Now I know. Just never seen them in a store or at work or in a first aid kit.
>blue still a shit
>>
>>30606933
Then why does Japan have so many pictures of them together? Obviously there wouldn't be as much if they didn't think there wasn't anything there.

Let's be real, it's just self insert fags angry that Lillie has more art with Chicken.
>>
>>30606991
You mean fucking fan art? How the fuck does fan art help ir become more canon??
>>
>>30606906
>Oprah magazine
I honestly forgot she was alive
>>
>>30601028
>this thread
There should be a new board dedicated ro just pokegirls and one for the game.
>>
>>30606933
anywhere I can find all the dialogue changes?
>>
>>30606933
>non-canon female MC
Please stop trying this hard, it gives away how biased you are, just give up. The whole game has tons of scenes of LilliexMC, not just a single scene with a slight difference that isn't that much different with the implications in the first place. The fireworks scene for example was a lot more romantic and that was untouched.

The following paragraph just gives away how angry you are again, Lillie was in love with the MC since the rescue of Nebby, and the feelings bloomed during the whole game.

I'm not gonna say it's more significant, but I'm gonna say it's significant, it's not fake nor forced.
>>
>Male protag
>Hau gets cucked, Lillie leaves after basically telling Sun she loves him

>Female protag
>Hau gets double cucked, Lillie leaves and Gladion almost definitely ends up fucking Moon

Maybe he should have laid off the fucking donuts
>>
>>30607108
>>30588062
That thread has the single, sole difference. There's also some discussion on the Japanese literal translation and its intentions.
>>
>>30607119
>the whole game has tons of scenes with LilliexMC
wat? Romantic scenes? The only ones I recall is that hamfisted parent shit with Nebby, Exeggutor Island, and maybe that shit at the end where she tries to tell you she's leaving. Everything else is platonic as fuck
>>
File: 1480678643711.jpg (258KB, 512x819px) Image search: [Google]
1480678643711.jpg
258KB, 512x819px
>>30607174
>Gladion
Being Blonde is not enough for Moon to be interested. What is between the legs is important too.
>>
>>30601028
>not caring about Lillie

What must it feel like to have such terrible taste
>>
File: 1480653321931.jpg (730KB, 1600x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1480653321931.jpg
730KB, 1600x2880px
>>30607446
You're forgetting quite a lot, specially some that can look like that after you look back at them after finishing the game. Even Moon sleeping on Lillie's couch after she's gone counts.

And again, just the exeggutor island being slightly different doesn't invalidate the rest of the game.
>>
>>30607238
huh, thanks
>>
>>30607895
>>30607238
there's a more recent one where some guy explains the nuances of Lillie->Female MC line a bit too

i think the jist of it is that while the text is slightly ambiguous, if it was meant to be suggestive there would have been a different word used

either way, it's a kids game in the end
>>
>>30607446
Girls are so catty and vicious to each other than neutral interactions are basically love confessions
>>
>>30607600
Are you fucking kidding me? None of that is romance. Sleeping on her bed when she's gone? Romantic? What the fuck? You can't possibly be this disconnected to reality.
>>
>>30608848
Anon, that IS how autists romance.
>>
>>30608848
She has a different dialogue with every bed she sleeps in. Lillie's couch is an interesting one.
>>
But what if Chicken was in the game as somewhat of a Rival like Serena in XY and had implicative dialogue like Lillie?
>>
What if Chicken was your rival, but as a Team Skull Grunt?
>>
>>30609433
I'm surprised they've never done this to begin with. They kind of did it with Gladion but he was never really with Team Skull.

Actually, to hijack this thread: do you guys like having the opposite gender MC as a rival/present in the game or only present if you pick them in particular?
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.