[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skull>Rocket> Neo Plasma>Aqua/Magma>OG Plasma>Galactic>Flare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

File: team-skull.jpg (111KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
team-skull.jpg
111KB, 800x450px
Skull>Rocket> Neo Plasma>Aqua/Magma>OG Plasma>Galactic>Flare
is a ranking i am sure we can all agree to.
>>
>team rocket is higher than galactic and neo plasma
(you) motherfucker.
>>
>implying there is any sort of meaningful difference between all of the "take over or destroy the world with the box ledgies" teams
>>
>>30600782
This. Galactic, NeopetsPlasma, and Flare may as well have been the same team. Aqua and Magma were basically the same team too.
>>
>>30600815
Not basically. Literally.
>>
>>30600815
that's why Aqua and Magma only occupy a single spot in the ranking.
>>
>>30600690
oddly enough, you're spot on there m80
>>
>>30600782
if you want, you can just abbreviate the list to
Skull>Rocket>"take over or destroy the world with the box ledgies" teams
>>
team rocket is the worst

flare was boring but at least they were /fa/
>>
UHNNNNNNNNNNN AHNNN YEAAAHHH SKUHLLL UHNNN YEAH YEAHHHH
>>
>>30600782

>meanwhile at Team Skull
>>
>>30600690
Team Rocket sucks, you only like them because of nostalgia.
>>
File: 1480361741598.png (815KB, 1000x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1480361741598.png
815KB, 1000x1135px
>>30600690
DOKU-DO-DO-DOKURO>Rocket>Magma>BW1 Plasma>everyone else.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Neo Plasma = Old Plasma > Skull > Rocket > Aqua/Magma > Galactic > Flare
>>
>>30601111
Rocket had a simple story and in the more grounded lore of Gen I and II they seemed more credible.

The new story approach that Gen III kicked off is more "anime-ish" and the story is ridiculous. You see this pretty well in the way Rocket gets revamped for HGSS. GS has nondescript admins barely holding control of a panicking headless chicken of an organization; HGSS has you fight cartoonish admins with crazy hairstyles. It throws the vibe off.

Rocket > Skull (I expect this to drop because music aside what's really so great about these guys..?) > Neo Plasma > Galactic > Aqua/Magma > Plasma > Flare
>>
>>30601361
The reason everyone likes Skull (myself included) is the fact they're adults who are failures at life and still play Pokemon. Like everyone (again, myself included) on this board.

Don't kid yourself, if you come to an image board to discuss Pokemon, you've kind of failed.
>>
>>30601361
>GS has nondescript admins barely holding control of a panicking headless chicken of an organization
Nice headcanon. GS has a bunch of useless retards with a fixation on radio waves wasting your time for no good reason.
>>
>Rocket that high

Literally the most uninteresting team. Grunts were garbage and Giovanni was the only actual character until those awful admins in Gen 2.

Skull > Neo Plasma = Plasma > Aether > Aqua (for personality despite their plans being retarded) > Galactic > Magma > Rocket > Flare
>>
File: CyCJTk0UQAEnPxH.jpg (84KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CyCJTk0UQAEnPxH.jpg
84KB, 1024x768px
>>30600690
>ranking Skull but not Aether

Skull is barely an evil team, it's mostly evil because they were helping Aether, the true villains of SM.

My personal favorite teams are Aqua and Galactic. Aqua because they're fun and I really like their designs, Galactic mostly because of Cyrus and their cult vibe.
>>
>>30600690
But who is the most /fa/?
>>
>>30600815
>neopetsplasma
what
>>
>>30600690
Generally correct, but it goes something like this:
Skull > Rocket > anything else not flare > flare.

Rocket was legit because they just want money. Skull is legitimately hilarious. The other teams are either too convoluted or too tryhard or both.

You can't convince me that a team with members that want to steal a bus stop so that the bus driver can just chill out and drive circles instead of having to stop isn't the best team.
>>
Magma > Rocket > Plasma = Neo Plasma > Galaxy Gang > Aqua > Skull > Flare

Numbskulls are shit.
>>
>>30601111
Nice quads, too bad the post is all wrong and shit. Team rocket was the only actually credible team. They just wanted money. Of course they got degraded to meme tier status in GSC anyway, but that's neither here nor there.
>>
>>30601111

you only dislike them because you're a contrarian
>>
>>30602629
That anon is right. Rocket is boring as shit, they barely do anything despite being the evil team in 2 generations, and not even Giovanni has a fleshed out personality. The fact that they're the yakuza/mafia is cool but that's not enough to make them good.
>>
>>30602458
gen 2 Rockets
>>
>>30602378
Skull were definitely an evil team, they just happened to be on Lusamine's payroll, and I'm pretty sure they worked for Lusamine alone, not for Aether in general.
>>
>>30602746
The rest of the teams are so unbelievable that rocket, purely for being a pretty realistic team, gets the nod over them. Generic villains that have money as their sole motivation. Let's look at the other shit:

>Poké eco-terrorists
>Poké sperglord and his cronies
>Poké cultists in templar outfits
>Poké hitler

Not to mention what they want to achieve, fucking ridiculous. I'll take generic greedy mobsters over that bullshit anytime. The whole super-duper-chosen-one-special-11-year-old-saves-the-world-after-becoming-a-trainer-literally-yesterday thing is done to death already. Glad GF realized it in this gen. Even though the story revolves around it a lot more.
>>
>>30601111
Team Rocket got the closest to succeeding. They wanted to create a signal that controlled and powered up Pokemon, and they did. They wanted to take over goldenrod and call Giovanni, and they did. If he actually returned, they would have won
>>
People seem to forget that flare had the balls to go through with their plan unlike aqua magma cucks
>>
>>30603322
>Aqua and Magma's plans would've killed just about everyone, including them
>Flare's plan would've killed everyone except them
Can't imagine why that is.
>>
>>30603091

I liked SM because the story wasn't about you saving the world. It was about you saving a little girl and her lost mother. The world wasn't really even in danger. Lusamine just fucked off to another dimension and left our world for good, Tapus fought off the few UB's that got through when she left.
>>
>>30603091
The story in S/M didn't really have any chosen one shit. You were juts a kid going on his Island Trial. They even make a point to mention that this isn't necessarily special, and a lot of the adult NPCs have completed their trials before too. The Ultra Beast conflict isn't just you fighting them, or you having a special ability. In fact the legendary belongs to another character who you travel with, it was pretty great overall.
>>
>>30603478
>The Ultra Beast conflict isn't just you fighting them, or you having a special ability.
But it is? The reason Looker recruits you is because you're the champion, and the reason UBs fight you is because you're a faller.
>>
>>30603091
The realism of their plans is irrelevant in a series about powerful magic monsters who can be captured and trained by little kids. Personality should be what matters. Maybe if there's another RGBY remake Rocket will finally have character but right now they're just boring.
>>
>>30603681

You earned both of those titles through the course of the game though. None of it was "chosen" for you at the very start for no reason like Obama's Nobel Peace Price.

Except for the Z-Ring but that shit's just a gimmick to get people to use Z-moves.
>>
>>30600690
Skull is easily the best, but Galactic is the only other team I liked.

Best themes, and easily by far the best admins.

Those first Skuntank and Purugly battles were fun.

The rest were disposable trash.
>>
Team Skull is shit and was just some last minute addition because the Aether Foundation wasn't evil enough. Seriously all they did was give the punk models bandannas.
>>
>>30603973
>being this mad people don't have to pretend to like Plasma anymore
lol
>>
>>30604041
I don't get the love for Skull either desu. The grunts are a lot of fun, but Guzma was disappointing to me and Plumeria barely does anything.
>>
Rocket = Skull>Everything else
I hate tryhard "WE'RE GONNA RULE THE WORLD" villains
>>
>>30600690

Rocket > Plasma > Galactic > Skull > Aqua > Magma > Neo plasma > Flare
>>
>>30604118
The grunts are enough.
No other team had anything worthwhile.
>>
>>30604125
>I hate tryhard "WE'RE GONNA RULE THE WORLD" villains

Then why do you like rocket? That was literally Giovanni's plan with Mewtwo
>>
>>30604208
>That was literally Giovanni's plan with Mewtwo
In the anime.
>>
>>30604125
Then why do you like Rocket, who are explicitly "WE'RE GONNA RULE THE WORLD" villains?
>>
>>30604118
I honestly think Guzma is a whiny little faggot. I have no idea how this board can be so in love with him that we have to have a 24/7 general about him.
>>
>>30604208
>this meme again
Why are there so many people who think this? Have they just not played Gen 1 at all? Or did they watch and adopt some YouTuber's headcanon?
>>
>>30600690
Magma > Aqua
>>
>>30604208
>Then why do you like rocket? That was literally Giovanni's plan with Mewtwo
But that's wrong you fucking retard
>"Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket."
>>
Best grunts: Skull
Best boss: Plasma
Best plan: Plasma
Best admins: ORAS Aqua
>>
>>30604125
>generic, aimless grunts with no goal besides "muh money" are better than villains with actual motives
When will this meme end?
Also, technically speaking, none of the villains wanted to outright rule the world.
>>
>>30600690
Where is Aether ?
>>
1. Plasma - Most competent team to date, have high religious convictions, See their shit through to the end and put up a good fight for their cause, and their lord.
2. Rocket - Criminal mafia, no strings attached, will rough you up for your pokemon and sell them on the market
3. Galactic - Cult of weird loyalists to their master, but clearly skilled in scientific operations and tactical warfare, Own their own company HQ, and while misguided, were able to pull of their plan.
4. Skull - Goofy grunts who just want to cause trouble, a bunch of turf warrers who don't like where they are in life, but stick together like a family
5. Aqua/Magma - A bunch of eco terrorists who ahve no idea how fucking global warming works.
6. Neo plasma - A bunch of anarchist terrorists who abuse the plasma name to comit real felons, crimes and are in no way shape or form pokemon villains
6. Flare - A bunch of paid off hipsters in suits who bopught their way in like a club, literally the most incompetent team in existence
7. Aether - Lusamine's bitches, seriously, they all work for her goal? Do they have no ambition for themselves? why the fucka re they even loyal?
>>
>>30604426
>Most competent team to date
AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>30600690
Galactic would have been better if they played up the creepy cultist aspect more. I hope if they do Sinnoh remakes, they play with that more.
>>
>>30604426
>galactic that high

gen 4 was a mistake
>>
>>30601361
>GS has nondescript admins barely holding control of a panicking headless chicken of an organization; HGSS has you fight cartoonish admins with crazy hairstyles. It throws the vibe off.

This seems like one of those things that no one but the 0.01 percent of the player base would actually care about.
>>
>>30600690
>OP is not faggot
Good job
>>
File: IMG_4053.jpg (325KB, 1076x997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4053.jpg
325KB, 1076x997px
>>30604426
Aether didn't had grunts, it had employes, they didn't follow Lusamine or adored her, they simply were on a paycheck. Also they work on genetic engeneering and interdimensional travel, that alone can attract a good amount of people.
>>
>>30600690

Good ranking.

Rocket is boring in goals but realistic and gets extra credit for hanging on for a second game in the timeline.
>>
>>30604426
>Do they have no ambition for themselves? why the fucka re they even loyal?

Because most of them are just innocently doing they're jobs of conservation or security without realizing that their far removed CEO is batshit insane. Guys like Faba and the other researchers were with her because they were amoral scientists who wanted to fuck around with dimensional boundaries or genetic engineering and she gave them the opportunity to do so
>>
>>30600690
Skull > Aqua > Rocket > Magma >>>> Galactic (AKA Aqua/Magma rehash) > Plasma (AKA Rocket rehash) = Neo Plasma > Neo Rocket

Fact
>>
>>30604426
Aether where completely oblivious to Luminous plans. They thought you were some punk like team skull causing trouble, they had no clue their director went completely insane
>>
>>30604241
>>30604289
>>30604332
Giovanni talks about wanting to rule the world in the Tohjo Falls event. It's ironic, for all people suck Gio's dick for being realistic or whatever, he's the only villain who had the cliche rule the world plan (Ghetsis wanted to rule Unova, not the entire world).
>>
Skull>OG Plasma>Galactic>Flare>Magma>Neo Plasma>Aqua>Rocket

Skull were pretty hilarious, and it was a good move to split the silly villains and serious ones into two groups in Sun

A lack of a real end game for Rocket makes them the weakest for me, and even outside of that, they weren't very entertaining
>But muh realism!
In a world of animals with superpowers with some of them reaching borderline deity levels of power, my suspension of disbelief accommodates the more ambitious team plans easily
>>
>>30604171
This.
>>
>>30606508
>borderline deity levels of power
"Borderline" my ass
>>
Where do the guys from the gamecube games rank?
>>
>>30608905
Nobody played the gamecube games XD
And if you post the name you just get spammed with XD
>>
>>30600690
>No Aether Foundation
Op is a fag.
>>
>>30605669
We all know it would start with Unova then expand to other regions.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.