[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ruined Atmosphere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: tapushrine.jpg (24KB, 606x360px) Image search: [Google]
tapushrine.jpg
24KB, 606x360px
>atmospheric music plays in the background
>these obstacles requires the Ride Pager
>atmosphere ruined by goofy riding music

Did they really think this was a good idea?
>>
>>30600576
I agree 100%. At least the bike music was good. I wish there was an option to turn off the Ride theme permanently.

Also, all the pads and protectors make you look like a fucking asshole. I get maybe a helmet, cause kids, but seriously?

Not even bothering with Machamp bridal style and the fact that he's gonna bone you.
>>
>>30600576
Leave and enter in the place again.
The puzzless are piss easy, tho.
>>
>>30600860
>Also, all the pads and protectors make you look like a fucking asshole.

It's so you don't end up like this woman's husband
>>
>>30600860
>expecting to ride on Machamp's shoulders
>he carries me off to a blocked off part of a cave like Eegah on honeymoon
>>
>>30600576
Didn't Vast Poni Canyon not let the ride music play over its theme? Why didn't they do that here?
>>
File: 33.jpg (19KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
19KB, 400x240px
>>30600576
>Cheery music plays at the Hau'oli cemetery
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>30600930
Where is that?
>>
>>30600576
Sometimes the music changing in general just gets annoying. I wouldn't mind moving through caves or grass without repels as much if it did not interrupt the background music.
>>
>>30601032
Hau'oli cemetery
>>
>>30600860
I still don't understand why would they make Machamp a ride option just for those few puzzles. It's so goofy, and somehow not in the "that's funny I love it" way.
>>
you see they actually know this

if you use the ride pager on the route just before the pokemon league where the elite 4 is the music doesn't change

gamefreak is weird man
>>
I was pretty disappointed in the music and themes over all.
>all but one or two towns themes are eh, and the good ones are forgetable
>all battle themes are nothing special at all
I mean it's nothing new, all the music has been very phoned in since gen4 sadly.
>>
>>30600952
The league also doesn't.
>>
I've always hated bike music.
>>
>>30600930
Why couldn't Machamp stop the vehicle? And us anyone bothered how big and empty most of the buildings are? And the vehicles too are a nuisance.
>>
>>30601967
>prof takes attacks that could easily blow up a car
>machamp can take way, way worse
>shitty jap car almost kills them
comon
>>
But it's funny
>>
>>30601967
>Why couldn't Machamp stop the vehicle?

He probably could have (or thinks he could have), but his owner (the woman's husband) put him back in the ball.

That's why he threw his ball away, he has survivor's guilt.
>>
>>30601737
I totally agree with you. Even though I think SM is great, most of its music save Team Skull's themes and some other tracks are really unremarkable.
>>
>>30601737
Nanu's theme is a fuckin sweet jam though
>>
>>30601967
I assumed it was a car crash adn machamp was in the car.
>>
>>30601737
Terrible taste. Only the wild battle music was bad.
>>
>>30603583
I didn't say everything. There are a few gems, 100% agree.
Just overall, I mean I can instantly think of like a dozen themes from gen i - iv that really stand out, gen ii especially.

>>30603760
I never said it was bad music. The Hawaiian feeling in everything was sweet, mainly the first town. I'm just saying it's not memorable. There isn't any real soul to it. I enjoyed it throughout the game, it was never bad (save for the battle themes), but I was never really into the music.

And this series has some music that you can really get into. Fuck man, watch the Pokemon Symphony that's touring, I saw it in person, but it's on YouTube now. You can actually her the eh turning point.
>>
>>30600930
>gives you TM fling

cannot be fabricated
>>
>>30601967
The story is pretty clearly framed in a way that implies Machamp had no chance of stopping it to begin with.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.