[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trade Evos need to go.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (70KB, 465x405px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
70KB, 465x405px
Trade Evos need to go.
>>
>I have no friends
No what needs to go is dumb location evos.
>>
>>30599339
>Clone in some extra trade evos to finish my dex yet keep a copy of the mons
>Trade a politoed for a poliwhirl with king's rock
>the poliwhirl I get back has the same exact nickname as the one I traded out
The cycle never ends.
>>
>>30599339
Naw, nigga, I'mma keep stealin' ya'll white folk's pogeymans that you trade to me instead. It's fun.
>>
>>30599339
I get that it's supposed to play on the whole community and person-to-person aspect of the games, but I don't feel it does it in a good way.

Like if I train an Elekid, it's because I want an Electivire in the end. 99% of the time people trade trade-evolving Pokemon, it's just going to get sent back to them anyways.

What would be better is if they evolved after a multiplayer battle while holding the item.
>>
File: 1410801411278.png (146KB, 284x352px) Image search: [Google]
1410801411278.png
146KB, 284x352px
>"Why have I never completed the pokedex?"
>"Oh right, trade evos."
>>
They should remove these and the location evolutions.
>>
>>30599339

I used to like Electabuzz and used it a lot in gen 1. Got excited when I heard he was getting a new evolution.

Then I saw this....thing...
>>
>>30599424
Both need to go. I have friends that I trade with sometimes, and multiple 3DS's if I don't want to bother them. But trade evos are stupid regardless
>>
>>30601011
SHIT TASTE
>>
Or maybe just make GTS more user friendly, and maybe allow us to specify that the pokemon requested must be holding that specific item.
>>
>2 pokemon left in Pokedex
>Wigglytuff
>Ninetales

>I have 0 Ice/Moon stones

OH BOY I DO LOVE WAITING BEHIND TIMEWALLS
>>
>>30601011
Rape Ape used to make me shit my pants in fear back in the old Gen 4 meta where he's be the switch into an electric move and then just fucking go ape shit. I genuinely have some respect for the design on that merit alone, because he looks like he would beat your shit in, and he did.
>>
>>30601326
Just trade for it.
>>
>Electivire was once considered good
What happened bros?
>>
File: latest.png (30KB, 445x381px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
30KB, 445x381px
>>30599339
At the very least, they need to be redesigned to be less hideous-looking.
>>
>>30601633
I actually really liked how Electivire looked in the Anime. I didn't mind it.
Rhyperior and Magmortar need to fuck off though.
>>
>>30601633
Electivire is great

Magmortar would be fine if it didn't have the random pink parts and the flame pattern

Rhyperior would be 5x better if it wasn't orange
>>
File: 1480925081140.jpg (145KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480925081140.jpg
145KB, 720x960px
>tfw no friends.
>tfw too old and ashamed to find someone to trade with in person.
>tfw everyone on the GTS is a dick who wants too much in return.
>tfw I will never complete the Dex again because of trade evos.

I might have to break down and buy a cheap 2DS so I can trade with myself.
>>
>>30601881
There's always WFG where anons like myself are happy to help!
>>
>>30601881
>Breed a bunch of Jangmo-o/Goomy
>Trade for literally anything on GTS
That's how I'm filling out my dex. Jap kids aren't bright.
>>
Location evos aren't bad in my eyes, they just shat the bed in Alola with Leafeon being the only one that can be evolved before the 4th island.
>>
>>30599424
I tried to convince all 5 of my friends to play pokemon, doesn't work
>>
>>30601627
Dusknoir got it even worse, from OU to PU within the span of 3 generations
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.