[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only way to put an end to injecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nrz2m4QRZX1rk1aixo1_400.gif (1MB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrz2m4QRZX1rk1aixo1_400.gif
1MB, 270x200px
is to completely delegitimize effort put into breeding by making pokemon competitive via some other method
>>
>>30598998
>Remove IVs
>Let people pick hidden power
>Ability capsule can make the ability HA

Problem solved.
>>
>>30598998
>naked
what did they mean by this
>>
>>30599036
Make the champion ribbon give 6IVs
Even via pokebank
>>
>>30599555
but muh trick room and muh foul play
>>
>>30598998
>by making pokemon competitive via some other method
That injectors would then apply to injected Pokemon. The only real way is to make getting a perfect pokemon as easy as it is on Showdown or something.
>>
>>30599586
Too bad
>>30599773
Might as well
>>
>>30599999
Wasted
>>
I don't play competitively. I inject because event mons are never given out where I am, and injecting is the only way of getting one.
>>
>>30599999
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS
>>
>>30600170
Totally serious
>>
>>30598998
Renamon needs a good dicking.
>>
>>30598998
Hyper training: 10/10 idea, 1/10 execution.
Holy shit, this could have been so fucking awesome if it wasn't such a goddamn PAIN to get bottle caps and level your mons to level 100 and.
>>
>>30599999
Fuck you.
>>
>>30598998
It took me a while to realize that isn't Zangoose in the picture.
>>
>>30600505
Get your eyes checked.
>>
>>30599999
NEIN
>>
>>30598998
PokeTherapist: Changes nature
Hidden Power Tutor: Changes HP type
Gene Manipulator: Can increase/decrease IVs

Leave egg moves for breeding, and open up the generational restrictions on some moves.
>>
>>30600505
u ok m8
>>
>>30599999
>tfw kek blessed a retard....
>>
>>30602684
I think they would shy away from something being called a "gene manipulator", because that seems less humane. They always refer to IVs as the Pokemon's "potential", rather than its "genes". You don't even have to rename it, just continue to call it Hyper Training but make it not fucking ass to use.
>>
Talking about breeding and stuff i got a shiny aegislash, but it has quiet nature.. is it any good?
>>
>>30607078
Yes, Quiet is the best nature for it
>>
Just setup another guy at the BT who trades BP for IVs, Nature changes, and ability changes. Make the prices not ridiculous.
>>
>>30607140
a friend of mine told me sassy was best and i got kinda confused but thanks anon!!
>>
>>30598998
The only way to truly get rid of injecting is to patch the functionality that allows it to work.

Any other method simply won't do it. You can remove competitive shit all you want, you can even add the option to pick which ability your Pokemon has and customize natures and shit, but there will ALWAYS be a market for kiddies wanting to inject shinies or impossible stuff like Dream Ball Aegislash.
>>
>>30607193
people will still inject to get shinies and obscure egg moves like Wish chansey
>>
>>30607259
Injecting impossible things isn't a problem that most people care about. Ultimately the biggest problem is that you can spend hours and hours grinding for a competitive team, or even some fucks to clear the Battle Tree with, meanwhile some other asshole just goes "lol I'll inject" and takes 10 minutes to do it. Impossible things are banned from every competitive scene, so who cares about the 10-year-old that wants Sturdy Shedinja as the default?

Effort invalidation is and will always be the core argument of anti-injection fags.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.