[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Milotic the most un-hateable pokemon ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: a9e.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
a9e.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>Strong, but not broken
>Good typing
>Cute af
>Great singing voice according to learnset
>Spreads happiness just by being around
>Will wrap around you and cuddle while sleeping
>Unique evolution mechanic means you have to actually take care of it to be rewarded
>Doesn't need signature moves, forms, Z-moves etc to be recognizable
>Ace of 2 (two) champions and a team leader
>Found in a lot of games, but not annoyingly so like Pelipper or Zubat
>Adorable in Amie/Refresh
>Is a fish-snek

Literally perfect design. Should be on anyone's top 10 at LEAST. Also Milotic thread.
>>
>>30598534
Why yes it is possible to hate it. Some sad Virgin will say it's too feminine and splerg about it
>>
Its too girly. Very sexist and feminist of gamefreak
Needs fangs
>>
>>30598699

Primarina has fangs and it's still considered feminine though.

I actually don't see Milotic that way though, it just looks pretty neutral to me, with or without fangs
>>
File: IMG_3713.png (713KB, 1048x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3713.png
713KB, 1048x762px
>>30598534
Milotic is my favorite water type along with Gyarados
>>
I don't have much against it but it isn't my favorite water type or anything. If there's one thing I don't like about it though, it's how the game tries to say it's the most beautiful pokemon ever. I'd be very much inclined to disagree, as I'm sure others would too. Gardevoir had it beat from the start, along with others.
>>
>>30598870
Lopunny is litteryally a playboy bunny. It even has human hips and breasts
>>
It's my favorite since its inception. I love it and I was expecting it to get some game freak love since last generation
>>
>>30598534
Nah.
The most unhateable are those that no one remembers.
>>
Always used Milotic ever since trying it out in Sapphire.

Nowadays I run the Bulky Sleep Talk set. Feels comfy, man.
>>
>>30598534
>ace of 2 champions
I know Wallace owns one, but who's this other Champion?
>>
>>30598866
lewd. that's how snakes fuck you know?

good thing those are just fish
>>
>>30599183
cynthia has one, but I hope he doesn't think it's her ace. Also fuck wallace he doesn't count as a champ
>>
>>30598534
>scald
>ice beam
>recover

what else? calm mind?
>>
Its unique evo method got shafted though
>>
File: latest[1].png (25KB, 363x397px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
25KB, 363x397px
>>30598534
Milotic is awesome, yeah.
I will always be reminded of my Feebas who is "Somewhat vain"

Feebas.
Like, I am all for feeling comfortable in your body but damn nigga.

But yeah, Milotic is awesome.
Super dependable Pokemon, and is super pretty.
>>
>>30599257
muh dick
>>
it's pretty good but has one of the worst trade evolutions in the game
>>
>>30598870
in person, a shiny fishsnake would probably be really pretty.

But really it's like someone saying something like "the cheetah is the most beautiful animal". It's still a lot of >opinions.
>>
>>30598534
What legendary should I trade my Milotic for?
>>
>>30598870

Someone doesn't know the meaning of the phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". What some may find beautiful, some will find ugly. What some may see as trash, some might see as a diamond in rough or already good enough.

It's less about what only one person thinks and more about how many people share that opinion, but only because the majority of those happens to be the ones that finds X beautiful, doesn't mean they're completely correct either, they're just simply in the majority.

All in all, judging beauty amounts to the persons' taste and open-mindedness. Some may prefer subjective/objective beauty, others may prefer spiritual beauty. Some open their eyes more to what beauty is, in their eyes once they actually get to know the element (be it person or anything really) behind it. Others perceive beauty better depending on how open-minded they are.

For Milotic to receive such title, it's because in-game, majority confirm that it is a beauty to behold, but that might not mean all agree to it, just that they are simply a minority opposed.

I tend to like people who aren't just blinded by superficial beauty, but rather, are open-minded enough to want to observe the beauty of anything that might or might not usually be perceived as beautiful.

tl;dr Milotic is okay at least to me in my eyes, but I can understand people who don't like it
>>
>>30598870
Milotic is really pretty, I agree with the title they have
>>
>>30598870
The people in-universe recognize that Gardevoir is a blob monster vaguely in the shape of a humanoid. Milotic is big, shiny, and majestic.
>>
>>30598534
>Snake
found my problem because I'm not a vorefag
>>
>>30599766
>trueism
Beauty is one of the few artistic concepts that can be objectively rated based on number of people who like it.

This triggers people with philosophy degrees.
>>
>>30600106
You don't need to be a vorefag to appreciate a good design.
>>
File: IMG_8011.jpg (43KB, 783x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8011.jpg
43KB, 783x404px
>>30598534
>>30598534
>>30598534
>>30598534
Where do you guys think her pussy is? Her bottom area seems pretty large. You guys think her pussy is constantly slimy and wet?
>>
>>30598534
nope. i hate it. literally my least favorite pokemon to fight against
>>
>most un-hatable
>not Wooper.
el em ay oh
>>
>>30598534
>Found in a lot of games, but not annoyingly so like Pelipper or Zubat
Feebas is a bitch to catch in most games, you may start to hate the line while trying to do so.
>>
>>30600078
More like someone in the dev team just really likes it and wrote it as such. Gardevoir is more beautiful, along with Lopunny, Frosslass, Lilligant and Primarina, among others imo.
>>
>>30600276
Of course the weirdos had to appear
>>
>Finally got a chance to use one in Sun
Petting it in Pokemon Refresh is wonderful
>That remixed cry
CUTE! It's also beefy as fugg.
>>
>>30598534
I dont hate it, but i dont like it either
Is not beutifull at all, is pretty bland in the most part, just a yellow sneak with weird eyebrows, only his tail is kinda cool
And is a tanky mono water, like other 20 mons, than dont even have many support moves or set up options, like no reason to use it most of the time.
>>
File: image.png (146KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146KB, 600x450px
>>30598534
I want to protect it
>>
>>30600402
Answer me. WHERE IS MILOTOCS PUSSY LOCATED?
>>
>>30599058
That's ironic.
>>
>>30600395
Your problem is that you're assuming they mean beauty in a Pokefucker sense. They mean beauty like how people would describe the majesty of a whale or dolphin, or a pretty crystalline structure.
>>
I always thought it was more creepy than cute
>>
File: gyarados milotic hidden kiss.jpg (381KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
gyarados milotic hidden kiss.jpg
381KB, 700x525px
>>30599197
is this safer?
>>
#justice4megamilotic
>>
>>30605858
#BuyPokkenOniTunes
>>
>>30598534
>Pokedex entry mentions some kind of empathic ability
Why no psychic subtype?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.